Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Another Way to Die reaches #1 Empty Another Way to Die reaches #1 Mon 12 Jul 2010, 16:03

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
Source : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Disturbed's new single "Another Way To Die" jumps to #1 this week on the Billboard Active Rock chart. This is the bands fastest #1 single at Active Rock making it to the top of the charts in only 4 weeks. This is also the fastest #1 song on Billboards Active Rock chart in over 3 years and marks the bands seventh #1 single. Disturbed is tied for the third most #1's on Billboard's Active Rock chart with Metallica!

I must admit when it first came out, i did not expect this song to reach number one SO FAST, but it did. Whats your thoughts on this guys?

Last edited by Asylum Unleashed on Mon 12 Jul 2010, 16:22; edited 1 time in total

2Another Way to Die reaches #1 Empty Re: Another Way to Die reaches #1 Mon 12 Jul 2010, 16:05

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
i am so happy!!!! this is very good news

maybe they will have another #1 album as well!

and tied with Metallica? excellent!

3Another Way to Die reaches #1 Empty Re: Another Way to Die reaches #1 Mon 12 Jul 2010, 16:10

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
The fact that they can still sell anything in our modern-day sharing networks is incredible. However, to maintain a rep with that of Metallica as well? Damn... this is gonna be one crazy release

4Another Way to Die reaches #1 Empty Re: Another Way to Die reaches #1 Mon 12 Jul 2010, 16:11

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
The thing is, I went to the billboard site, and it still shows last weeks position at number 5 rising from number 10.....i can't seem to find the updated chart so i could post up a better link.

5Another Way to Die reaches #1 Empty Re: Another Way to Die reaches #1 Mon 12 Jul 2010, 16:15

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
i believed it would go number 1 i liked it from day 1 im glad and yea they will be number one with asylum i just know it

6Another Way to Die reaches #1 Empty Re: Another Way to Die reaches #1 Mon 12 Jul 2010, 16:21

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
The album is a lock for number 1, but this song? I am kinda surprised. Not that it reached number 1, but it reached number 1 so fast!!!

7Another Way to Die reaches #1 Empty Re: Another Way to Die reaches #1 Mon 12 Jul 2010, 18:30

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Proved me wrong.

8Another Way to Die reaches #1 Empty Re: Another Way to Die reaches #1 Mon 12 Jul 2010, 21:08

Jessica

Jessica
Disturbed One
AWESOME! Can't wait for the album and next single. Break every record DISTURBED!!!!!

9Another Way to Die reaches #1 Empty Re: Another Way to Die reaches #1 Tue 13 Jul 2010, 00:59

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
That is Great News Disturbed Still going strong

10Another Way to Die reaches #1 Empty Re: Another Way to Die reaches #1 Tue 13 Jul 2010, 01:27

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
I think its 8 #1s breaking the tie because they said after indestructible and i think the night and inside fire that they had 8 #1 singles!!! i could be wrong someone help me!!!! but, fuck yeah that FAST!!!!!WOW! imagine the other singles! congrats DISTURBED u are the BEST!!!!!\m/

11Another Way to Die reaches #1 Empty Re: Another Way to Die reaches #1 Tue 13 Jul 2010, 03:06

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
super pumped Chuck Norris

12Another Way to Die reaches #1 Empty Re: Another Way to Die reaches #1 Tue 13 Jul 2010, 03:15

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Hell yeah!!

13Another Way to Die reaches #1 Empty Re: Another Way to Die reaches #1 Tue 13 Jul 2010, 08:38

Melloow

Dehumanized
AWESOME!!!

14Another Way to Die reaches #1 Empty Re: Another Way to Die reaches #1 Tue 13 Jul 2010, 09:38

slamer80

slamer80
Believer
Disturbed creates quality. And that's how they have done ever since their very first album - The sickness. All of their songs has a meaning, as they have said in many of the interviews with them. On the other hand, other bands they create a few or more very good songs(not saying every single band does, but in my opinion most bands do) the other songs is getting left out and forgotten. In my opinion, disturbed is the ONLY band which i like all their songs except one(Glass shatters)Yes i know everybody would prob because it is of cause a Disturbed forum. But just because its our very favorite band, we can still share our opinions.

15Another Way to Die reaches #1 Empty Re: Another Way to Die reaches #1 Tue 13 Jul 2010, 12:11

Azrael91

Azrael91
Disturbed One
This is so bloody AWESOME! I can't wait for the next songs! The guy

16Another Way to Die reaches #1 Empty Re: Another Way to Die reaches #1 Mon 19 Jul 2010, 21:26

Nina Atlas

Nina Atlas
awesome news and a good song :D

17Another Way to Die reaches #1 Empty Re: Another Way to Die reaches #1 Tue 20 Jul 2010, 19:14

yanksandjetsfan

yanksandjetsfan
Disturbed One
so how long until Asylum hits number 1? its quickly climbing up the itunes rock charts and has already passed another way to die!!! one of their best yet, what do you guys think?

18Another Way to Die reaches #1 Empty Re: Another Way to Die reaches #1 Tue 20 Jul 2010, 20:36

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
I LOVE another way to die, however, Asylum? Its gonna blow everything out of the friggan water. Such a killer song Asylum Guy

19Another Way to Die reaches #1 Empty Re: Another Way to Die reaches #1 Wed 21 Jul 2010, 09:48

Remiel

Stricken
I can hardly believe it. Everyone on the internet (us and other Disturbed sites excluded) seems to hate Disturbed, then this insanely fast number one shows up and I am utterly baffled. I didn't even like this song... Oh well, good for Disturbed, they'd just better have some good songs to back up their success.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com