Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Countries it will be released in Empty Countries it will be released in Sun 11 Jul 2010, 06:06

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
Does anybody know where Asylum is going to be released ?

Or where they usually do?

I really hope Romania is on the list. The problem is ... they're not that popular here, unfortunately!!! and i'm afraid i won't be able to get it from any of our stores :(

2Countries it will be released in Empty Re: Countries it will be released in Mon 12 Jul 2010, 04:09

disturbedismygod

disturbedismygod
Dehumanized
Its good they sell them here in Finland, when i was bying 10th anniversary edition of the sickness they played it there, that was pretty sick.

3Countries it will be released in Empty Re: Countries it will be released in Mon 12 Jul 2010, 07:18

Melloow

Dehumanized
I think it'll be released in the netherlands too

4Countries it will be released in Empty Re: Countries it will be released in Mon 12 Jul 2010, 13:19

Stunts

Stunts
PoisonIvy wrote:Does anybody know where Asylum is going to be released ?

Or where they usually do?

I really hope Romania is on the list. The problem is ... they're not that popular here, unfortunately!!! and i'm afraid i won't be able to get it from any of our stores :(

Hell yeah, it would be awesome if it would be released in Romania aswell, but like you said they arent popular enough to sell their stuff here =[ im already telling everyone who listens to metal to try Disturbed, maybe if we all do it we might increase their popularity here and they might even do a concert here someday *drools* wait what was i saying? oh yeah, its sad they arent releasing it here aswell :(

5Countries it will be released in Empty Re: Countries it will be released in Mon 12 Jul 2010, 14:25

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
You're from Romania too?! Awesome!!

The question is...did you see any of their previous albums in our stores?

And yes, a concert would be a dream come true, I could die happy after that!

Maybe they'll make an exception, and release Asylum here :sigh:

6Countries it will be released in Empty Re: Countries it will be released in Mon 12 Jul 2010, 16:00

Vioz

Eye of the Storm
it better be in Ireland >_> or else....

7Countries it will be released in Empty Re: Countries it will be released in Tue 13 Jul 2010, 15:25

Hero Tim

Hero Tim
I've seen believe and indestructible in the music store here, so i guess they will have asylum too

8Countries it will be released in Empty Re: Countries it will be released in Thu 15 Jul 2010, 12:36

Stunts

Stunts
PoisonIvy wrote:You're from Romania too?! Awesome!!

The question is...did you see any of their previous albums in our stores?

And yes, a concert would be a dream come true, I could die happy after that!

Maybe they'll make an exception, and release Asylum here :sigh:

Yessir, im from romania aswell ;) Constanta to be precise. Also no i havent seen any of their albums in any stores in romania (sadly). If i had seen any, i would have bought some. I really love this band, it's my all time favorite. If they would hold a concert in romania i would literally KILL to go see them! The only other concerts ive been to were for romanian bands. Never had the chance (or the money) to go see a foreign band concert in here.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com