Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Crucified

Crucified
Stupified
I play guitar, and when I heard Dan's riff at the end it sounded a little more heavier than their previous music. Musically, it sounds similar to "Indestructible", and this is leading me to believe that it could be "The Warrior". If not, then I would guess it is "Asylum" because, again, the heavier riff would match the story of Asylum.

jpmatrixfan88

jpmatrixfan88
Stupified
ShockAndAwe wrote:
laurieann131313 wrote:and if ya all want to know what it is?....refer to countdown clock at the top of the homepage
...what?

She obviously meant that we will find out when the album comes out.

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
To me at 0:51 when dan starts playing his guitar it sounds like "Devour" from the "Believe" album and also is sounds like "Deceiver" from "Indestructible".

Last edited by disturbed fan86 on Fri 09 Jul 2010, 23:42; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just add a few more comments.)

Disturbed1ForLife25

Disturbed1ForLife25
Loading The Weapon
disturbed fan86 wrote:To me at 0:51 when dan starts playing his guitar it sounds like "Devour" from the "Believe" album and also is sounds like "Deceiver" from "Indestructible".

pissed pissed pissed pissed pissed pissed pissed

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
this does sound like indestructible. one of the chords he uses sounds like it for sure. and thats not a bad thing? this album seems to sound like a darker indestructible. im sorry dan/mike but, that riff is amazing, but it isnt hard to play :P quite a few ppl at guitar center could play that. in the end dan will always be one of my fav guitarists

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
oh and i hope i hear more of this shit Electric guitar
i want riffs and solos that would surpass expert on rock band hahaha!!!
thing is dan is one of the only guitarists who can pull that off and yet still keep it flowing emotionally with the song

Disturbed1ForLife25

Disturbed1ForLife25
Loading The Weapon
4everDisturbed wrote:oh and i hope i hear more of this shit Electric guitar
i want riffs and solos that would surpass expert on rock band hahaha!!!
thing is dan is one of the only guitarists who can pull that off and yet still keep it flowing emotionally with the song
I agree with you 110 percent, and the dude above you, uhhh yeah people can play that riff probably, but you haven't heard the whole song, or any except AWTD, sooooo Fail

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
haha sorry man but i made both posts Fail
i know from experience how sick dans riffs can be. that was only a taste. i didnt care for the sample at the end though because it simply wasnt as technical as mikey made it sound

kr0w93

kr0w93
Asylum
ShockAndAwe wrote:
oohwakakaka wrote:that first riff danny plays right after mikey says "lets hear you play this shit!" sounds soooo familiar!!! somebody help me out cuz im going crazy here. in the song im thinking of he plays it 3-4 times in a row instead of what he does in the vid
Indestructible. Listen to the instrumental.

I was thinking Perfect Insanity.

Anyways, that's what I actually thought it was until he broke out into the higher-pitched notes. Sounds awesome!

Johnny's bassline sounded good too.

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
this is dan tracking asylum at the chorus. the higher notes are the end of the chorus

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com