Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1"Guitars off our Backs" Sweepstakes  Empty "Guitars off our Backs" Sweepstakes Sat 03 Jul 2010, 13:05

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
Have a chance for a free ride and ticket to an uproar concert, $500, and the guitars used at the show!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Conker

Conker
The Animal
"This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the contiguous 48 United States"

Stupid! but awesome!

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
i entered of course......it would be soooooo awesome if i won....lol

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
me too i would love this

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
It would be sooooo cool to actually have one of the guitars from the show! I'd hang it on my wall and never take it down.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
The last time I had a guitar that had been used in a concert, my oldest son won it at a Dave Matthews show when he was 12 in 1995. When we got short of money, despite my objections, my ex husband sold it. It wasn't his guitar to sell. So in the unlikely chance I should win this, I'm going to give one of the guitars to my now adult son to make up for his father's stupidity.

Remiel

Stricken
Well I hope whoever wins this visits this forum to tell us all about it. I'm not entering because even in the off chance I DID win, I wouldn't be able to go. Good luck to all the Morbus Rising fans who enter. You'll need it...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com