Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
Hey Guys and Girls I found on amazon disturbed's asylum and the decade of disturbed dvd packaged together and the price is $ 24.98 us it is made available for pre-order [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] your welcome

Last edited by disturbed fan86 on Fri 02 Jul 2010, 10:57; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just making a few corrections)

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
good job disturbed fan86 im gonna wait before pre ordering cause i wanna see how many editions there will be for this one i can always cancel the pre order but just want one with bonus tracks thats all

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
Ravensclaw wrote:good job disturbed fan86 im gonna wait before pre ordering cause i wanna see how many editions there will be for this one i can always cancel the pre order but just want one with bonus tracks thats all

Hey Raven actually I didn't wait I already pre-ordered my copy of the asylum and decade of disturbed cd/dvd but if you want to wait that's ok too.

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
I was just wondering has anybody else pre-ordered their copy of cd/dvd of disturbed's asylum and the decade of disturbed dvd package ?

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
Im not planning on pre-ordering it right now but i saw this on your link.

Limited Edition CD+DVD Includes:
-DVD of Disturbed 'Dissected' (band showing/teaching fans how to play tracks)
-A card to access exclusive download or stream of the documentary 'Decade of Disturbed'
-2 bonus live tracks: 'Liberate' & 'Stricken'
So does this mean there is another dvd with this package strictly about them teaching us how to play songs?

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
4everDisturbed wrote:Im not planning on pre-ordering it right now but i saw this on your link.

-A card to access exclusive download or stream of the documentary 'Decade of Disturbed'
So does this mean there is another dvd with this package strictly about them teaching us how to play songs?

Does this also mean that there will be a DoD DVD since you only get a card to download or get a stream of it?

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
4everDisturbed wrote:Im not planning on pre-ordering it right now but i saw this on your link.

I really actually thought this going to be a package with asylum and the decade of disturbed dvd not a dvd on how to teach disturbed fans to play their songs and a couple of bonus songs and download or stream of documenttary 'Decade of Disturbed' this sucks but I will still keep my order hopefully they are wrong?

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
this is bullshit 2 live tracks i dont want them special access card to get what 4 videos and and what 3 maybe 4 videos of dan mike and john playing i can watch them playing on you tube im sorry im not happy about this package its wrong i was hoping for DOD in that package

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
Yea that does suck. You can see the emotion in your avatar, lol. This is all probably Warner's doing...I hope Disturbed goes to a different label after Asylum considering it's their last album on this contract.

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
I canceled my order from amazon and I got permission from dad and I pre-ordered my limited edition collector's box set and I hope that just like my dad said that hopefully there won't be any problems and also I hope that I am not going to be fucked over by warner music group.

Last edited by disturbed fan86 on Thu 08 Jul 2010, 13:30; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just add a few more comments.)

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
According to Amazon:
"Regular edition includes a card to access exclusive download or stream of the documentary 'Decade of Disturbed.'"

So the limited edition just has 2 live songs and an instructional DVD...kinda sucks to me. I wonder if they'll have a super limited edition with a bonus track(s) like they did for Indestructible...prolly not though.

pako9123

pako9123
Amazon has corrected their page. DOD is included with the limited edition.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
they constantly changing the info and content ist like they dont really know so im not jumping the gun this time around im only buying one edition this time and not 4 editions so i will buy the best package they got going i will have to wait and see what that is

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
Product Description
Limited Edition CD+DVD:
-DVD includes 60+ minute 'Decade of Disturbed' documentary + 'Dissected' (band showing/teaching fans to play tracks)
-CD includes 2 bonus live tracks: 'Liberate' & 'Stricken'

This is a steal for $20.99 in my mind. Now it seems Dissected and DOD are the same DVD. All the better for me. Amazon must of just got the information from Warner / Disturbed

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com