Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Proph3tTroyer

Proph3tTroyer
I hope this comes with the limited edition accessories too...

I want that poster...

And if this doesn't have DoD I'm never buying from Disturbed again

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
I asked bravado which verison of the dvd comes with the Pre-order disturbed's asylum limited edition collector's box set and they told me that the content on the dvd hasn't been released to the internet yet sorry guys I really tried to find out but they couldn't tell me anything.

Last edited by disturbed fan86 on Sat 24 Jul 2010, 10:31; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just add a few more comments.)

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
ya see how do they expect us all to buy it when we don't know what we are buying that's not good business

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
Ravensclaw wrote:ya see how do they expect us all to buy it when we don't know what we are buying that's not good business

True, to be completely honest, i don't think it is totally nessesary to have to pre-order until sooner (when more details will be released).

Thank being said, i have already pre-ordered the limited edition from the Disrurbed front page so what im saying is somewhat hypocritical

MMEggman

MMEggman
Loading The Weapon
I am actually really quite annoyed with myself. I won't be able to afford this.. Even though I pre-ordered the exclusive limited edition CD/DVD, this just comes with so many goodies! I want. I want. I want!! ARGH!! This will be available after the release date, yes? Please tell me yes..

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
MMEggman wrote:I am actually really quite annoyed with myself. I won't be able to afford this.. Even though I pre-ordered the exclusive limited edition CD/DVD, this just comes with so many goodies! I want. I want. I want!! ARGH!! This will be available after the release date, yes? Please tell me yes..

Hey MMEggman I'm not trying to burst your bubble of fun but on diturbed's store website for this pre-order of the limited edition collector's box set the information says that it comes in limited quanties.So I'm not sure if they will make the make set available to buy after the pre-order option is over with but I do sure hope so.

MistressDisturbed

MistressDisturbed
Stupified
Just checked the store, it's still there to order. Unfortunately, I don't have the money right now.

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
I wanted to let you guys and girls what is going on with my order of disturbed's asylum limited edition collector's box set.I got an e-mail saying that my box set will be delayed meaning that I will getting the cd/dvd shipped seperately that will be shipped on friday august 27th 2010 and the rest of the merchandise of the box set (dog tag chains,T'shirt,flashlight key chain and also lithogram signed by disturbed) will be shipped out on Friday september 10th 2010.this same thing will most likely happen to everyone else who pre-ordered there copy of the box.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
I got that same email. Just as long as they're going to ship it and not cancel my order all together, I'm cool with getting the CD/DVD and the rest of the set separately.

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
I got an e-mail saying that rest of the merchandise from limited edition collector's edition box set meaning the box top and box bottom,LED Flash Light keychain,Engraved Dog Tags,Asylum Album Cover T-shirt and possibly a Free Disturbed Signed Lithograph with $50 purchase while quantitieslast.I'm not exactly sure what date next week I will receive at my apartment because it's still in progess to be sent to my apartment.

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
Today is thursday september 16th 2010 and I finally received my limited edition collector's box set with the asylum t-shirt,engraved dog tag chains,key chain with a flashlight.I didn't received the lithogram.I'm not sure why because on the receipt it says I got it with savings while supplies last purchasing over $50 but I think maybe they ran out of them or maybe forgot to put in the box set by accident.but I am very happy with what I received it's what I wanted.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
disturbed fan86 wrote:Today is thursday september 16th 2010 and I finally received my limited edition collector's box set with the asylum t-shirt,engraved dog tag chains,key chain with a flashlight.

I got mine today as well, and I'm very pleased. If the lithograph is the same as I got for the last big order I placed, I really don't need a second one. I had won two lithographs through the D1 Street Team, so now I have to get them framed or they'll get ruined.

Did your t-shirt smell funny when you got it?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com