Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Disturbed Asylum Poster Empty Disturbed Asylum Poster Mon 28 Jun 2010, 22:02

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2Disturbed Asylum Poster Empty Re: Disturbed Asylum Poster Mon 28 Jun 2010, 22:23

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Where can we get a hard copy of this bad boy, Mike?

3Disturbed Asylum Poster Empty Re: Disturbed Asylum Poster Mon 28 Jun 2010, 22:53

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
I wouldn't mind this picture to be on the back of the album. It would look nice on the back with the tracklisting considering we now know what the cover looks like.

4Disturbed Asylum Poster Empty Re: Disturbed Asylum Poster Tue 29 Jun 2010, 05:14

Melloow

Dehumanized
THis is just awesome dude especially the cover but the poster looks nice too :D

5Disturbed Asylum Poster Empty Re: Disturbed Asylum Poster Tue 29 Jun 2010, 05:44

disturbedismygod

disturbedismygod
Dehumanized
I NEED TO GET THIS POSTER!

6Disturbed Asylum Poster Empty Re: Disturbed Asylum Poster Tue 29 Jun 2010, 09:48

GODSERENITY

GODSERENITY
Stupified
I am actually kinda surprised... I woulda guessed with a poster like this that they woulda put The Guy in the doorway or in a window or something. Still pretty kick ass though!!

7Disturbed Asylum Poster Empty Re: Disturbed Asylum Poster Tue 29 Jun 2010, 12:36

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
wow

8Disturbed Asylum Poster Empty Re: Disturbed Asylum Poster Tue 29 Jun 2010, 14:56

Wertron

Wertron
This would be great for door poster! :D The Guy

9Disturbed Asylum Poster Empty Re: Disturbed Asylum Poster Tue 06 Jul 2010, 15:39

Morbusboy13

Morbusboy13
IT Looks Tight!!!

Asylum Guy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Forum create on Forumotion | Music | Rock, Punk, Alternative | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com