Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The New Topics of Songs in Asylum Empty The New Topics of Songs in Asylum Thu 24 Jun 2010, 14:32

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
Hey i just wanted to mention how much thought disturbed must have taken on this album. These topics for these songs are very dark and fresh for them. Its hard to make a perfect song when your writing about things like the holocaust and religions causing war. They have really expanded their ideas from The Sickness. This album is going to prove a lot. Nonetheless i expect disturbed to impress us all.

2The New Topics of Songs in Asylum Empty Re: The New Topics of Songs in Asylum Thu 24 Jun 2010, 14:58

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
I've not been disappointed in Disturbed yet, and I don't expect to be with Asylum. David said there were no songs about "puppy dogs and rainbows", so we should expect something that does show their growth from The Sickness to now. Just as you and I aren't the same people we were in 2000, neither are the members of the band. Let them explore and show us, and the world, what knowledge they've gained as individuals, and as a band, in that time.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com