Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 21]

1Something I'm making up as I go.. Empty Something I'm making up as I go.. Mon 21 Jun 2010, 04:16

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Ok, everyone one, hold on to your socks, I'm feeling a little inspired. I hope I don't make a fool of myself.

Chaos Becomes Her
Chapter 1

Irian sat in her office at her desk, reading over the the news paper for the day. "This is why I HATE STUPID PEOPLE", she thought to herself as she read over the headline story about some idiot who got caught doing something or another that was illegal. It was all the same to her. A crime was a crime. Her dark blue scrubs were a little stained from the oils she used in her profession. Her dark brown hair was thrown up into a haphazard bun as that it didn't get in her face.

"Excuse me, Ma'am", said a strong baritone voice.

Irian looked up from her new paper. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't see you there." She stood and extended her hand. "I'm Irian Cartwright, Owner and Operator of this FINE establishment, Body & Soul Massage Therapy. And you are?"

The man before her was bald, his hand shake was strong. His dark brown eyes were piercing. He wore a leather jacket, blue jeans, a collared shirt that had a white dragon embroidered on the left side of the chest, where a pocket should have been, but wasn't. "I know who you are, Ms. Cartwright. My name is David. That's all you need to know for the moment", the man said.

She thought he looked familiar, but said nothing. "That's fine, David. How can I help you?"

"It's not you that can help me, my dear, but rather I that can help you."

Ok, he was being cryptic. She would just have to keep talking to him to figure out what he was in her office for. "Why don't we have a seat, David?" she said, motioning to the chair behind him. Once, he sat down, she gave him her best professional poker face. "Ok, David, how is it that you can help me?"

"All in due time, my dear. The first thing you need to know is that, we've been watching you for a very LONG time", David began.

"And, just who is 'we'?"

"My brothers and I. We are all rather fond of your work as an activist."

"My work as an activist? For what causes? I'm involved in quite a few things, sir."

He shook his head. "Just David, please. And we admire all of your activism, not just for anyone cause. Hell, personally, I just admire you. You seem like a very strong woman who has NO problem speaking her mind."

The picture was starting to become a little more clear to her. At one of the Gay Rights' Rallies she was hosting at few months ago, she's seen a couple of figures that stuck out. She was thinking that David here was one of those faces. "Well, David, I can assure you that if you're looking for strong willed and highly opinionated, then you have your woman. I wasn't raised to keep my mouth shut for any purpose. If I believe it, then it comes out of my mouth."

"So, we've noticed. I really liked your speech at that Global Warming Crisis Rally a month or so ago."

She'd seen him before. "You were also at my Gay Rights Rally last month, weren't you?"

"Yes, I was. You noticed me. Good. That's what we were hoping for."

"Well, I'm a bi- sexual woman. I should be free to marry whomever I choose, be they male of female, David. And, what do you mean you were hoping that I would notice you?"

He smiled. "Again, all in good time, my dear." He reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a card, laying it on her desk. "Be at this location at 7:00, sharp, and my brothers and I will answer all of your questions." He stood and offered his hand. "Until tonight, Ms. Cartwright."

She stood and took his hand, shaking it again. "Until tonight, David." When he released her hand, she watched him walk away. Who was this man and how did he know about her work? She was just one person. Why was she a person of interest to David and his "brothers"? She would have to wait until 7:00 to find out. It was only noon, and it was the middle of the summer in Denver, Colorado. The days liked to drag on there.

She heaved a heavy sigh and looked at the card. The location was in the middle of the warehouse district, which was on the outskirts of town. Not a place she wanted to be at 7:00 at night. But, still, if she wanted her answers, she would have to be there.

She stood and went to the front of the building, where her receptionist sat behind the front desk. "Trisha?"

The curly headed blond looked up from the desk. "Yes, Irian?"

"Did you see that man who just left come in?"

"Yes. He asked for you and I told him you were in your office, but that I wasn't sure if you were busy or not. Before I could finish the sentence, he was already headed back there."

"Great."

"What did he want?"

"I have NO idea."

"He didn't tell you?"

Irian shook her head. "Nope. Trisha, do I have anymore appointments today?"

Trisha looked at the calender on the computer. "Nope."

"Do you mind locking up for me tonight? I think I need to head out early."

"No problem. If you wanna leave now, that's cool."

"Thanks, Trish. You're the best." Irian walked off. When she got back to her office, she grabbed her purse and locked her office door behind her as she left. "Thank GOD, there's a back entrance to this building", she thought as she headed out to her car.

As she unlocked the driver's side door, she noticed the note. She unfolded the piece of paper and read it. "Don't forget. 7:00." She sighed and got in the car. How could she forget? She wanted to know why she mattered to this cryptic stranger and his "brothers". She would be there with bells on. No doubt about that.

Last edited by Disturbed1forEternity on Mon 21 Jun 2010, 23:22; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Misspelled a word)

2Something I'm making up as I go.. Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Mon 21 Jun 2010, 05:44

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Chapter 2

Irian sat at home and watched the hours tick by. She silently wondered what this strange man wanted. She assumed that David and his "brothers" wanted something.

Finally, at about 6:30, she left for the warehouse district. She blared her favorite band in her stereo as she drove. Strangely, the lead singer of that band's name was also David, and this man looked an AWFUL lot like him, except that he was missing one key thing.. well, two: a double libre piercing under his pouting bottom lip.

Irian caught herself. "Pouting bottom lip?" she asked herself out loud. "Come on, Ri, you don't know this guy. You shouldn't be thinking about him like that." She shook her head and started singing along with the song blasting over her stereo. The song described her love life. It was entitled "Deceiver". She'd had FAR too many of those in her life. "It's all been a lie, and I'll never come to know why, I woke to discover you leaving me now, It's all been a lie and I never want to know why, you mastered the art of deceiving me now." Those words spoke volumes to her. Her most recent ex- girlfriend left her for a man that she had recent found out was the bitch's husband. She was still pissed that the whore wasn't honest with her when she met her at that club that night they met.

She shook the thought from her mind as she pulled up to the address that was on the back of the card. What she was came as no suprise to her. Four motorcycles sitting in the loading bay of the abandoned warehouse. She parked her car and climbed out slowly, clutching the can of pepper spray her father gave her in her left hand.

As she approached the entrance of the old building, four men walked toward her. "She's here", one voice said.

"And she's early", said another.

"I told you she would be here", said a familiar voice.

She looked closely at the figures approaching her. She picked out David. He was the second shortest of them. Then, she recognized all four of the men. "No fucking way", she said. "Not a chance in hell. This can't be happening."

David looked at her as he and the other three men walked into the light. "What can't be happening, Irian?"

She looked at David. He had put the piercings in. "This is a joke, right? Did Cameron set you guys up to this?"

The tallest of them looked at her. "Who's Cameron?" He asked her.

"You don't know Cameron?" she said.

They all shook their heads. "Nope," said the second tallest. "Don't know any Cameron."

She really studied their faces. "You know, I'm gonna take your word on that, though the bitch SWEARS that she knows you guys."

"And who are we, Irian?" David asked.

"You're the band Disturbed. I can't believe that I didn't pick it out right away. I'm a HUGE fan. The music just SPEAKS to me." She shut up before she started rambling.

"Then you know which of us is which?" the tall one asked.

"Yeah. You're Dan." She looked at the second tallest one. "You're Mike." She looked at the shortest one. "You're John." Then, back to David. "I should have figured. You're just too damn noticeable, David."

He cracked a smile. "At least you didn't say that I look just like me. That would have cracked me up. Now, do you know why you're here?"

"Nope, still no clue. You were so fucking cryptic earlier that I still can't figure out what you meant."

"Come inside and we'll explain it all", said John.

She followed them into the building. She looked ahead of them and saw a small sitting area with a couple of couches and arm chairs. That must be where they were leading her. Thankfully, it was. David pointed to one of the arm chairs and she sat down in it. He sat in the one directly across from her. Dan took a couch, Mike took another arm chair, and John flopped down on the other couch.

"Well, now that we don't have to introduce ourselves," David began, "we can get down to business." He took a deep breath. "Irian, you were asking earlier how we could help you. Are you still curious?"

"Well, yeah. What is it that I'm involved in that you guys can help me with and what do you want in return?"

"Well, for starters", Dan said, "we can save your life."

"How is that?" Irian asked.

They all looked at David. "There's a war coming and because you're so out spoken, you're going to be a target. I know that this might now make sense right now, but you will see."

"Are you guys some sort of spies or something?"

"Yes and no", Mike said. "Yes, we do some spying, but not for the government."

"For who then?" Irian asked.

"Our employers want to remain anonymous", John said. "They are interested in keeping you alive, though."

Irian shook her head. "Why me? I'm just a simple massage therapist who is passionate about several issues in our country and our world. What difference do I make?"

"Don't you see, Irian?" David said. "You're NOT just a simple massage therapist. You're an activist and our employers' rivals don't like that."

"But, how did you four get mixed up in this? You're a fucking rock band. What do you have to do with this supposed war that you say is coming?"

Dan and Mike laughed. David stayed serious. John stayed silent. "We're the ones responsible for building the army. The Establishment would have you believe that everything in our world is going fine in this country. Our employers would like us to recruit everyone we can to the cause that the Establishment is dead wrong. Our music is our recruitment tool."

"Ok, I get that, I guess, but what does it have to do with me?"

David sighed. "You're so outspoken that the Establishment will put a bounty on your head soon, Irian. You're a huge mouthpiece speaking out about the things that AREN'T going right."

Irian looked skeptical. "Ok, so how are your guys supposed to help me?"

"By hiding you", John said.

"But, aren't you guys going to be targets too?" Irian asked. "I mean, because of your music and all?"

"Sadly, yes", David said. "Once the war comes, we'll have to go into hiding too, but our employers' will be the ones fighting the war, not us. Once the Establishment gets wind that WE are the ones doing the recruiting, we'll have to join you in exile."

"Then you're not REALLY protecting me then, are you?"

"No," Dan said.

"Our employers are. We're just the escape route", Mike said.

Irian sat forward and rested her elbows on her knees, covering her nose and mouth with her hands and taking a deep breath. "This is a lot to take in, you realize that, right?"

"I have no doubt that it is", David said. "But, that's why I came to your office today, to warn you."

"What should we tell our employers?" Dan said.

"Tell them... tell them that I'll consider it." And with that, Irian stood and left.

3Something I'm making up as I go.. Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Mon 21 Jun 2010, 08:25

babygirlpj2007

babygirlpj2007
Warrior
yay another writer with something amazing i can look forward to reading! awesome job! i love it!

4Something I'm making up as I go.. Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Mon 21 Jun 2010, 19:51

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Thanks Penni. I'm gonna post as man chapters today as I can.

--------

Chapter 3

David watched as she walked away. There was something hypnotic in the way she walked, but he couldn't think about that now. Maybe another time. He had to focus on keeping her safe. She was the key to ending the war. Somehow, he just knew it.

Dan laughed at the look on David's face. "She's gonna be a tought nut to crack, David. You sure you're up to the challenge?"

"Go to hell, Danny. I'm trying to think."

"It looks like you're trying to picture what she looks like naked, there, David", Mike said.

"You're such a pervert, Mikey. Geez. How does Tina deal with it?"

Mike looked aghast. "I take that as an insult, David. I am NOT a pervert. I'm a provert. HUGE difference!" All the guys burst into laughter.

Once the laughter died, David looked to his brothers. "Looks like we're going to have to double security measures around Ms. Cartwright until she sees the light." He looked at John. "John, what does Intel say about the assasination attempts?"

"Not looking good, David. She's high on a LOT of hit lists. No one can tell who's gonna strike first or when. Best we can do is keep an eye on her house and her clinic and hope that nothing happens that we can't handle. Do you have a place to take her if things go south? You're the one that PERSONALLY guarenteed her safety."

David nodded. "Yes, I have a place that I decided to buy in Colorado Springs. A nice, two story house on the outskirts of town. That will serve as the 'safe house'."

"What about her brother and her son?" Mike asked.

Dan broke into a huge grin. "You get to play Marine Corps. Officer, Mikey, and go GET her brother out of the Corps. Lucky son of a bitch."

"Why me?" Mike asked.

"Other than me, you're the only one whose hair is short enough and I have to play personal bodyguard", David said.

"Great", Mike said. "A fucking uniform. Just what I've been trying to stay out of. Whose idea was this anyway?"

"HQ's", the other three said in unison.

Mike laughed bitterly. "Great... just great"

Last edited by Disturbed1forEternity on Thu 24 Jun 2010, 23:44; edited 1 time in total

5Something I'm making up as I go.. Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Mon 21 Jun 2010, 20:09

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Thanks Penni. I'm gonna post as man chapters today as I can.

--------

Chapter 3

David watched as she walked away. There was something hypnotic in the way she walked, but he couldn't think about that now. Maybe another time. He had to focus on keeping her safe. She was the key to ending the war. Somehow, he just knew it.

Dan laughed at the look on David's face. "She's gonna be a tought nut to crack, David. You sure you're up to the challenge?"

"Go to hell, Danny. I'm trying to think."

"It looks like you're trying to picture what she looks like naked, there, David", Mike said.

"You're such a pervert, Mikey. Geez. How does Tina deal with it?"

Mike looked aghast. "I take that as an insult, David. I am NOT a pervert. I'm a provert. HUGE difference!" All the guys burst into laughter.

Once the laughter died, David looked to his brothers. "Looks like we're going to have to double security measures around Ms. Cartwright until she sees the light." He looked at John. "John, what does Intel say about the assasination attempts?"

"Not looking good, David. She's high on a LOT of hit lists. No one can tell who's gonna strike first or when. Best we can do is keep an eye on her house and her clinic and hope that nothing happens that we can't handle. Do you have a place to take her if things go south? You're the one that PERSONALLY guarenteed her safety."

David nodded. "Yes, I have a place that I decided to buy in Colorado Springs. A nice, two story house on the outskirts of town. That will serve as the 'safe house'."

"What about her brother and her son?" Mike asked.

Dan broke into a huge grin. "You get to play Marine Corps. Officer, Mikey, and go GET her brother out of the Corps. Lucky son of a bitch."

"Why me?" Mike asked.

"Other than me, you're the only one whose hair is short enough and I have to play personal bodyguard", David said.

"Great", Mike said. "A fucking uniform. Just what I've been trying to stay out of. Whose idea was this anyway?"

"HQ's", the other three said in unison.

Mike laughed bitterly. "Great... just great"

6Something I'm making up as I go.. Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Mon 21 Jun 2010, 21:21

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Chapter 4

"For the love of GOD, Malachai, would you pick out an outfit foe school?!" Irian loved her son, hell, even lived for him, but her patience with his indecision had reached its end. When was the boy going to realize that they were both on a VERY strict schedule, especially on mornings that she did home visits. Finally, the five year old entered the kitchen, fully dressed and backpack on as Irian did her final check before they headed out the door. Satisfied that she had everything she needed, she headed out the door and to the car after locking her front door behind her.

After she had dropped Malachai off at school, she rushed to her eight- thirty appointment with Mr. Merryweather. He was an elderly gentleman who was home bound, and therefore couldn't go to her clinic for his weekly massages. So, Irian went to him. He was a sweet old man and he tipped well. A hundred dollars in a tip for a massage was more then she thought she deserved, but she wouldn't dare tell the old man no. He would see it as an insult, and that's not the business she was in.

She got back to the clinic around ten a.m. Trisha was happily sitting behind her desk when Irian walked in. "Irian, you have a ten thirty with a man named David. He's a first time client, he says, but he says he knows you."

Not thinking about who David was, Irian told Trisha, "Give him the usual intake forms and all that when he gets here. You did tell him to be fifteen minutes early, right?"

"Of course I did. Are you kidding me? I know my job, Irian." Trisha was trying to hide how insulted she was by Irian's comment. Irian could see it.

"Trisha, I didn't to imply that you don't. I'm really sorry. I've just got a lot on my mind. Did he say he had a preference in lotions or oils?"

"He said something about lavender oil or rose oil. I can't remember which."

Irian nodded. "Ok, I'll have both of them in the room. You know what to do when he gets here. I'm going to head to my office and place the order for new sheets and more oils and ear candling supplies, then probably step out for a quick smoke."

"I'd get the cigarette first, Irian, then place those orders. Calm your nerves, then deal with the stressers."

Irian smiled. "You always do know what to say. Thanks, Trish. I should give you a raise. I don't I pay you enough."

"Since I am the one who handles pay roll around here, how big should it be?"

Irian shook her head and walked off.

------------

David walked into the clinic and up the the front desk. The blond behind the desk smiled at him. "Hi there. Welcome to Body & Soul Massage Therapy Center."

He smiled back. "Hi. I'm David. I have a ten- thirty with Irian."

"Well, you're right on time, David. Fifteen minutes early is optimal for a first time massage with out clinic. It gives you time to fill out all of the paperwork and read the brochure." She handed him a gray folder with some paperwork in it and a pamphelt that had the name of the clinic and Irian's smiling face on the front. She was very pretty in that picture. Her hair was loose around her shoulders and must have hit her right about her shoulder blades. It looked recent, but he wasn't the best judge of how old the picture was. He didn't know her that well. He took the folder and pamphlet and took a seat in the nice relaxing lounge she had set up there. About fifteen minutes later, Irian emerged from the back. He was studying the pamphlet that the receptionist had given him.

"I gave you my answer last night, David", Irain said when she spotted him.

He looked up at her, confusion written on his face. "I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm here for a massage."

"Oh, so you're my ten- thirty?" He nodded. "I'm so sorry. I didn't realize YOU were the David that I was seeing today at ten thirty. I sincerely apologize."

"Not a problem. We all make mistakes."

She walked over to where he was sitting and went through her intake procedures with him. He wasn't on any medication, didn't do any heavy drugs or drink within atleast twelve hours of his appointment, hadn't had any recent surgeries, was having trouble with his shoulders and also wanted a little glute work done. He said that his ass muscles were a little tight. Irian had to bite her tongue so as not to reply to his comment or laugh at it.

Once the intake was done, she lead him back to her room and instructed him as she instructed every client. She asked him to get under the top sheet and the blanket on the table, face up, after undressing to his comfort level, then left the room so that he could undress. A few moments later, she knocked on the door and asked if he was ready. When he responded that he was, she walked in to the room, place the "In session" on the door, and began his hour.

7Something I'm making up as I go.. Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Mon 21 Jun 2010, 21:34

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Great story so far! Looking forward to reading more.

8Something I'm making up as I go.. Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Mon 21 Jun 2010, 21:49

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Thanks. I'm working on Chapter five now.

9Something I'm making up as I go.. Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Mon 21 Jun 2010, 22:34

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Chapter 5

Never in his LIFE had David been this relaxed. Irian was a magician. Every ache and pain in his body was gone. What in the world had this woman done to him?

She spoke softly as she rocked him back and forth. "David, I'm finished with your massage. I want you to get up slowly because you may experience a little bit of dizziness. I'm gonna leave the room now so that you can get dressed and I'll see you in the front." She quietly left the room.

David blinked awake and rubbed a hand over his face. Had it really been an hour already. He took a deep breath and slowly rose from the table. As he slid back into his pants, his phone vibrated in his pocket. After he buttoned and zipped his jeans, he checked the text message. "David, sniper spotted NNE of building, get her out now, he's lining up the shot."

He didn't bother looking at who the text was from. All he could think of was saving Irian. "Shit", he thought as she slung his shirt across his back and ran out of the room toward the lounge.

Irian saw him running at her just moments before he yelled, "GET DOWN!" and tackled her to the ground. As they hit the carpet in the front lounge, she heard glass shatter and Trisha scream as she dorve to the floor. She couldn't see anything. All she could see was the colors in the area rug she was laying on with David ontop of her. Dear God, he had a NICE chest. She had just massaged his Pecs, but damn, it was differnt to have them under her hands than it was to have them pressed into her back.

She pushed the thoughts that had flashed into her mind out just as quickly as they had came. God, it had been too long since she'd been with another human being in any sort of intimate fashion. She lived, breathed, ate, drank, and slept her career and her activism, as well as her boy. Her little Malachai.

David interrupted her thoughts. "Is there a way to get you out of here through the back?"

"Yes, there's a door in the back of the clinic."

"Can you combat crawl?"

"My brother is a Marine, David. Of course I can combat crawl. Do you thing that a Marine Corps. DI is going to allow his baby sister to go through life with out knowing some of the basics?"

She had him there. No self- respecting Marine he'd ever met would have allowed such a travesty to occur. He rolled off of her back and told her, "Combat crawl to the back exit." He pulled a pistol out of the back of his pants. "Hide next to your car until I get out there. Don't make any phone calls. This is way to far above the heads of locoal police." She didn't question him. She knew the key to being an effective leader was the ability to take orders. She did as she was told.

David waited for another shot to be fired, but nothing happened. He was tense and alert. His phone suddenly vibrated in his pocket and he jumped slightly. He pulled it out and read the message. "Sniper subdued, proceed with evac plan... Danny." Dave nodded to himself and put the gun away. He did have to shoot anyone today... so far. It was only 11:45. God only knew what was going to happen with the rest of the day.

10Something I'm making up as I go.. Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Mon 21 Jun 2010, 23:14

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Chapter 6

Irian sighed in relief when she saw David walk out of the back door of her clinic. But, her relief was short lived.

"Get in the car, and start it up. Don't ask questions. We're leaving."

"But I have other clients today, David."

"No, you don't. I've got to get you the hell out of here."

Irian shook her head, but did what she was told. "A good general knows when to take orders and when to give them", she thought to herself as she unlocked her car.

"Passenger side. I'm driving." She went to the passenger side of the car and got in with out another word.

David got in the driver's seat and turned the car over. Once he was sure the car was warm enough, she peeled out of the parking lot and in the direction of her house. "We're going to get you and your son some clothes, then you're getting the hell out of dodge. There's a place outside of Colorado Springs I'm taking you to."

"Ok, clothes for Malachai and me, then we're going to the Springs." Irian focused on her breathing so that she didn't start panicing or go into shock.

David saw what she was doing and thought she was being really brave. If he and the guys hadn't been trained to handle situations like this one, then he would have been panicing if he were in her shoes, but no other soul would know that secret. That was between him and God. He may not have been a very religious man, though raised in the Jewish faith, but he still talked to God every now and then. He wondered silently if Irian was religious and if she was praying that she and her son would get through this ordeal in one piece. "Talk to me, Irian, I don't need you going into shock." He was being a little stern with her right now. Once he got her to the house, he'd apologize. It was the least he could do.

Irian took a deep breath. "What the fuck just happened back there?"

"The War has started. The Establishment is trying to take you out. It's my job now to get you to the safe house in Colorado Springs, then find out what my employers want to do with you from there. If you're supposed to stay under my constant supervision or what." David's phone rang in his pocket. He didn't even bother saying hello. "I have half of the package and Dan is picking up the other half. We're meeting at the safe house." He stopped and listened for a moment. "Yes, boss. Not a problem. I'll see to it." He hung up and looked at Irian from the corner of his eye. "You're stuck with me for a while."

"Great," she sighed. How was she going to get through this next period of time with a man she was animalistically attracted to, but couldn't stand.

11Something I'm making up as I go.. Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Tue 22 Jun 2010, 00:07

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Chapter 7

When David parked across the street from Irian's house, he looked at her square in the eyes. "In and out, Irian. Don't dauddle. Be quick and efficent."

She nodded and got out of the car, running across the street. She grabbed what she could, then headed out, returing to her car with David in the Driver's seat. She was still baffled by the fact that she allowed herself to let him drive, especially since he was tearing up the engine of her BRAND NEW JAG! She had worked her entire seven year career for that car and he was killing her engine. She could have strangled him. As the thought crossed her mind, something made her turn around to look at her house. There was a split second where the world seemed to slow down as her house started to come apart.

David grabbed her by her wrist and pulled her into the car. "What were you thinking??" he snapped after she had sit up straight and shut her door.

"I don't fucking know, asshole!" She yelled back. "I wanted to look at my house one last time before you carted me off to Colorado Springs for God only knows how long."

David was about to when his phone rang. "What?!" he snapped into the phone. "Yes, Danny, the fucking house blew up." He slowed and pulled over to the side of the road. "Yeah, she's fine. How's the boy?" He paused. "Yeah, meet at the safe house, we'll get started on her brother once she and the boy are safe." His eyebrows went up. "Really? They're bound to report her dead, then. That could work to our advantage." He paused. "Ok, not a problem. Get to the safe house and we'll talk further there." He hung up. "Well, I have good news and bad news. Good news is that you and your son are both safe. Bad news is that you're offically assumed dead after that explosion. Irian Cartwright no longer exsists. Danny's going to call Mikey and have him call HQ to have you a new identity made, as well as your son. Knowing HQ's sense of humor, they'll probably make you my wife, seeing as I'm the one in charge of your safety until they get wind that we've been recruiting to our cause of nonconformity, then I'm underground with you."

Irian didn't know what to say, so she remained silent. Even after David started driving again, she sat in the passenger side of her car and stared out the window. What was going to happen next?

Last edited by Disturbed1forEternity on Tue 22 Jun 2010, 19:30; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Something didn't make sense.)

12Something I'm making up as I go.. Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Tue 22 Jun 2010, 00:57

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Chapter 8

It was late afternoon when David pulled up in front of the safe house. God, how he hated that term. The deed was in his name. What couldn't it just be his house? He sighed, then looked over at Irian, who was sleeping soundly in the seat next to him. "Poor thing", he whispered. "You've been through so much today and it just seems to be getting worse. If there's anything I can do to make this a little easier on you, just let me know." There, he wasn't a completely heartless bastard, after all. He did actually give a shit, no matter what all of his ex- fiancee's had to say. They weren't woman enough for him anyway, He needed a strong woman who would stand up to him when he was being an insensitive ass and who would tell him he was wrong when he was. He needed a girl like Irian, but a girl like her could never actually love a man like him, could they? Granted, she was beautiful, smart, eventhough a touch ditzy, but she had a heart of gold and magic hands. What he would give for her to touch him like that again, even if she was doing it in a professional sense. It was her job to relieve stress, and because of his position, it was his to cause it. Damn his agreeing to join this agency. He was a good man, damn it! He had to tell himself that, or they would drive him insane. Instead of a new album called Asylum coming out in a month or so, they'd be committing him to an Asylum. Ironic in a twisted sort of way, but such was his life. Sometimes he hated being around Dan, Mike, and John. True, they were his brothers, and he loved them as such, but he was jealous. He saw what his brothers has with their wives and a little green monster screamed in his head, "When's it gonna be MY turn?!"

Irian stirred, and he touched her gently on her shoulder. "Irian, we're here."

She sat up from where she leaned against that window and blinked awake. "Ok, I'm up."

David nodded and got out of the car, walking around to be a gentleman and open the lady's car door for her. She let him, much to his suprise. Over her shoulder was flung a large duffel bag that had to have contained more than just clothes. When she stepped out of the car, she looked at him. "Books. I'm going to have to take me national certification test again so that I can work somehow, right?"

"The only time you'll really be working is if you go on tour with us. I'll pretty much be taking care of you and your son."

"David, I can't allow that. I've been taking care of myself since I was 17."

"Irian, I don't mind. Just let me be nice to you, please. I know I've been a son of a bitch today. Please let me make up for it."

Irian looked at him for a long moment. "Fine. after all, this is supposed to be short term, right?"

"Yes, just short term as far as I know. I really don't mind, anyway."

"Then, I guess letting you take care of me won't be too horrible", she said and walked toward the house.

13Something I'm making up as I go.. Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Tue 22 Jun 2010, 01:44

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Chapter 9

After David showed her where she and her son would be sleeping, he took her on a tour of the house. "This is a safehouse? Sure doesn't look like one. Looks like a rockstar lives here."

"That's because a rockstar does live here. This is my house."

"Really? Swank pad you've got here. I like it."

As David opened his mouth to respond, there was a knock on the door followde by, "HELLO? ANYONE HERE?"

David looked over the banister to the staircase. "Yeah, Danny, we're up here. I was just showing her around. What's up?"

"I've got bad news, bro, and I think she needs to be sitting down to hear it."

Irian looked at David. He nodded to Dan, who came up the stairs to where her room was located. She sat on the bed as she waited for Dan to break the news to her. "Your son is secure, but he's not with me, Irian. He's going to your parent's house in Tennessee. Social Services thought you were dead and they wouldn't let me leave the school, no matter what kind of documentation I provided."

Irian's heart dropped. By God, she would not cry, damn it! Her baby boy was safe, that's all that mattered. She looked down at her hands and they were shaking. She took a deep breath. "Can I call my parents and let them know I'm not dead, at least?" Her voice was soft, but steady.

David and Dan both looked at eachother. "I don't see why not", David said.

"People want her dead, David. Really think her calling her parents is a good idea?"

"Dan, she's been through enough today. Let her call her parents."

Dan seemed to think about it for a sec. Irian tried to read his face, but she couldn't. "Ok, fine. It can't hurt. They'll atleast know that she's alive and well, not burnt to ashes." He dug in his pocket and grabbed a cell phone. "This phone is untraceble. Use it."

Irian nodded and took the phone in her shaking hands. She tried three times to dial the number, and finally got it with out having to ask one of the guys to do if for her. "Brownie Points for me", she thought as she waited on her mother or father to answer the phone.

"Hello?" said the voice of an elderly man.

"Daddy, It's Irian."

"Irian, we were told you were dead. Is that not true?"

"No, daddy, it's not. I'm perfectly alive and well. But, I'm going to have to ask you to do somethign for me, ok. I need you to take Malachai for me for a while, just like if I were dead. I'll be there to take him as soon as I can. Okay, daddy?"

"Take Malachai? Why?"

"Daddy, it appears that I'm in some danger right now. I wish I could tell you more, but I can't I don't even know everything that's going on. i just know that it's not safe for him to be around me. Please, daddy, take him and take care of him."

"Ok, swetheart,your mother and I will take Malachai and take care of him for you until this whole mess wears off."

"Thank you, Daddy. Would you tell him that I love him and that I'm sorry I couldn't tell him myself... and that I'm sorry for yeling at him this morning."

"Will do, sweetheart. We love you, honey."

"I love you all too, Daddy. I'll call again when I can." She hung up. If that wasn't the single hardest thing she'd ever had to do, it was certainly close to it. She swallowed. "Can I be alone for a minute, please?" She was choking on her tears and she didn't want to cry in front of David and Dan.

The men obliged her and left the room, shutting the door quietly behind them. Once they were gone, she rolled onto her side and let the tears come. She didn't even get to tell her son good bye of that she loved him. This would break any mother's heart, but it especially broke hers. She'd been taking care of Malachai on her own for five years now. His father didn't give a shit, so she had to be mommy and daddy. It killed her sometimes to do it, but she had to. There wasn't that father figure for him to latch on to and imitate. The more she thought about it, the more she sobbed silently. There wasn't a pain medication in the world that would get rid of this pain, no matter how hard people tried.

----

David showed Dan out. "Thanks for coming by man and telling her that. I don't know if I could have done it."

"Not a problem, dude. I hated to have to do it, but I have kids too, so I can empathize."

"Yeah, one of the few times I'm glad I'm NOT a father at the moment." They shook hands and David shut the door. He needed to eat something and so did she. But first, he wanted to check on her and see how she was doing. He knocked softly on the door. He heard her sniffle, but no reply. "Irian, it's David. Can I come in?"

"Yeah, sure." She sounded so weak. He hated hearing that weakness in her voice. He walked into the room and found her lying in the fetal positions, clutching a pillow and tears running down her face. He sat down on the edge of the bed, and she looked up at him. "My baby thinks I'm dead, David. I didn't even get to tell him I love him." She moved to lay her head on his thigh and she sobbed. All he could do was let her cry and try to comfort her, but how to you comfort someone who just had to ask her parents to take care of her son because she couldn't?

14Something I'm making up as I go.. Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Tue 22 Jun 2010, 01:47

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Awesome! I like this a lot!

15Something I'm making up as I go.. Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Tue 22 Jun 2010, 02:12

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Chapter 10

Sometime later, after Irian had finally stopped crying, David suggested dinner. "It's not a bad idea for us to eat something, no matter how small", he said.

She nodded. "Sounds good", she whispered. "I could use something to eat." David nodded and started to leave the room. "David?"

"Yes?" he said, turing back to face her.

"Thank you."

"No problem. I can understand this is a lot for you to take in and a hell of a lot for you to deal with, plus, we're gonna be stuck together for a while. We might as well find some ways to enjoy eachother's company."

She smiled and nodded. "I"m going to get a quick hot shower then head down stairs. I should be there in a few."

"Alright. I'll see you in a few, then." He left the room. After he'd ordered dinner for them, he went into the living room to watch some tv. Sports were out of the question. Not because Irian didn't like sports, but because her son wasn't going to be there afterall. David had been looking foward, just a little bit, to having a little boy around to share his love of sports... especially baseball. David was a hard core Chicago Sox fan and nothing would ever change that. He hoped one day to have a son that he could share that with. Maybe with Irian? He dared not think about it. She was his ward. He had to protect her. That's all there was to it. If he allowed himself to feel like this was anything but a duty, then he would surely go insane. "She's not even interested in me anyway", he thought to himself. "I've got to get my shit together." He sat forward and covered his eyes with the palms of his hands, his slender fingers curving over his bald head. What the hell was he going to do?

16Something I'm making up as I go.. Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Tue 22 Jun 2010, 02:14

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
GuiltyPleasures wrote:Awesome! I like this a lot!

Chapter 9 was a bit of a bitch for me to write. It kinda hit home to me.

Feel free to offer any suggestions. I'm open to anything. If I like it, I might just use it.

17Something I'm making up as I go.. Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Tue 22 Jun 2010, 03:19

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Chapter 11

God the hot water felt good on her skin. For some stranger reason, she almost felt bad for not inviting David to join her. "I mean, he's handsom enough. He's not a bad looking man, that's for sure", she thought to herself. "I wonder if I asked him to sleep with me tonight, what he would say?" She shook her head. "He'll probably think I'm wanting sex... which is about half assed true. I havent' been with anyone in over two years. I need to experience release and all that as well every now and then. Why shouldn't I ask him?" she thought. Then it dawned on her. "That's right. He's supposed to protect me, not fuck me. Well, shit. Guess it's me and my hand tonight." She shook her head and turned off the water. As she climbed out of the tub, her stomach growled. It was time for her to eat. She slid on her sleeping pant, ironically enough an old pair of scrubs that she didn't wear for work anymore, a black camisol, and padded down stairs.

David was in the kitchen setting the table when she came in the room. "I hope you don't mind, but I ordered take out."

She smiled. "No, it smells great. I take it this is Chinese, right?"

"You don't miss a thing, do you?"

"Not usually."

He smiled. "I ordered your your favorites... Beef Lo Mein, Egg Drop Soup, and Crab Ragoon."

"You really have been studying me, haven't you?"

"You've been my ONLY assignment other than writing for this new album."

"Why am I not suprised?"

He shrugged as he opened up his chop sticks. He sat in awe and watched as she sat and prayed over her food and he wondered what she asked God to do. He was sure that she asked God to keep Malachai safe. "But did she ask God for anything for me? I'm curious, but I'm not going to dare to ask. Prayers are between the pray- er and God. It's not any of my business. I'm sure she didn't ask for anythign for herself, though. She's obviously completely self less."

She took a bite of her Lo Mein. It was still a little too hot to eat, but she didn't care. She was starving. This was the first bit of solid food she's gotten to eat all day. Her breakfast was a protein shake when she left her house this morning. Her house.. she had to shove the thought aside. She couldn't allow herself to think of what WAS. Irian Cartwright was for all intents and purposes dead. She would still be called Irian until David's employers got her a new identity. She briefly wondered what it would be like to attent her own funeral. Who would show up? She shook her head to clear the thought. That was rather morbid, even for her.

David noticed Irian's sudden rapid shaking of her head. "What's wrong?" he asked.

"I had a morbid thought. I was trying to figure out what it woud be like to go to my own funeral."

David laughed. "Yep, that was rather morbid. Not that you're wanting to go, right?"

"Oh, no. I really don't want to go my won funeral. Anyway, I request that I be cremated should I meet my demise, timely or not." She took a bite of Crab Ragoon. Dear GOD it was delicious! Once she swallowed, she looked at David. "Can I ask you a favor, David?"

"Yeah, sure."

"I was wondering, and I know I'm about to sound like I'm five, but oh well, but I was wondering if you would sleep with me tonight. I'm not sure I can sleep alone."

"I thought you'd NEVER ASK!" is what flowed through his mind. What he said was. "Yeah, I'll sleep with you tonight."

She hesitated. "I don't mean just for sleep either, David. I haven't been with anyone, male or female, in two years. I'm not saying that I want you to make swet love to me, but please, atleast fuck me."

In his mind, he was dancing up and down the street. In the real world, he nodded solemly. "If that's what you need to make this stay a little more easy, that I'll do it. I know I'm supposed to be protecting you. What better way to be sure that you're safe than to have you in my arms?"

18Something I'm making up as I go.. Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Tue 22 Jun 2010, 09:10

babygirlpj2007

babygirlpj2007
Warrior
whoa...damn i love the way you write! this is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
eagerly awaiting next post!

19Something I'm making up as I go.. Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Tue 22 Jun 2010, 11:57

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Thanks everyone. I'll be giving you chapter 12 in a couple of hours. Again, feel free to offer suggestions. I'm open to anything if I like it, I'll use it.

20Something I'm making up as I go.. Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Tue 22 Jun 2010, 14:15

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Chapter 12

David needed this shower. He saw in the mirror that he looked like hell. The massage that Irian had given him earlier that day was wasted. God, he could use another one, but he did dare ask. He wasn't sure how she would take it.

As he stepped into the shower and let the hot water sink into his muscles, he contemplated what Irian has said over dinner. Had she REALLY just asked him to have sex with her, or was he imagining that? Had she REALLY just asked him to share a BED with her, or what that just a product of his imagination too?

"Well, if she's asking for it, then give it to her", the little imaginary devil on his shoulder whispered in his ear.

"No, don't. She's really vulnerable right now. Her son is with her parents, she just lost her house and her livelihood. You can't take advantage of her like that", whispered the angel on the opposite shoulder.

"Stop it, both of you", he growled. He took a deep breath. "I'll just see how the mood goes. If she doesn't seem like she's in the right state of mind, then I won't do it." That was his decision. Never mind what his brothers thought of him afterward. Hell, as far as he was concerned they didn't need to know. What he did in the privacy of his home was NO ONE'S business but HIS OWN.

He finished his shower with that determination in mind.

---------

Irian sat on the couch with one of her old books from school. It was her Neuromuscular book. There was a technique in there that she needed to brush up on. Something told her that she would need it. She'd always gotten gut feelings like that, and they were USUALLY right. Except in the case of David and his "brothers". Her gut told her not to trust them, but her gut was wrong. She should have accepted the offer when it was first placed on the table instead of acting a fool and trying to take care of herself in this matter. How could she have been so stupid? She wasn't used to having people trying to kill her, that's how. People don't try to take your life every day.

She pushed the thought from her mind. She needed to focus. "Read the chapter over again. Don't think about him or the other guys, just read what you need to. If you need to do some body work, then balls up and ask him if you can work on him. He's not going to tell you no. Is her? Fuck it! Just ask him. If he says no, he has three other band mates that you can ask. One of them will want a massage. Hell, one of them will NEED a massage.

She looked up at the ceiling and prayed for guidance. "What should I do, God?" When she looked down, David had come into the room.

"Am I interrupting something?"

"No, not at all." She shut her book and laid it on the coffee table. It was time for her to balls up and ask her question. "David, I was wondering if you might possibly want another massage tomorrow. I have a table and sheets in my car and I need to practice a technique."

He made a face like he was considering it. He really did want another massage and he was glad she was offering. "Sure. What kind of massage will it be?"

"Neuromuscular. It's a deep tissue massage. There was something that I haven't used in a VERY long time. I was reading to review how it goes."

He nodded. "Sounds good", he said as he walked over to sit next to her on the couch. "How are you feeling?"

"Everything is still sinking in. I'm really trying to to think about it."

"I don't blame you. I wouldn't want to think about it if I were you, either."

21Something I'm making up as I go.. Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Tue 22 Jun 2010, 17:27

babygirlpj2007

babygirlpj2007
Warrior
love it love it !!! great story so far!

22Something I'm making up as I go.. Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Tue 22 Jun 2010, 18:05

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
WARNING: THIS CHAPTER MAY HAVE CONTENT UNSUITABLE FOR CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF THIRTEEN AND SOME ADULTS WHO ARE TOTAL PRUDES. READER DISGRESSION IS ADVISED.

Chapter 13

They sat and talked for a good portion of the night. At first, they sat on opposite ends of the couch. But, gradually, as she came to trust him, Irian moved closer and closer to David. Eventually, she laid her head on his shoulder. The way her hair smelled was intoxicating. He slyly turned his head and snuck a sniff. The scent of lavender with hints of vanilla filled his senses. For the love of all that was HOLY, why did she have to appeal to him so? He tried to focus on her story, but it was hard to listen to what she was saying with such an intoxicant not five inches from his face.

She noticed. She turned to where she was resting her chin on his shoulder. "Is everything ok?" she asked him.

He sucked in a deep breath. "No, as a matter of fact, I'm not ok", he said. "I've just got to know, what do you wash your hair with?"

"A very expensive shampoo made with lavender and vanilla essential oils. It's totally organic."

He nodded. "Well, the smell of your hair is mesmerizing."

"Thank you. Is it distracting?"

"Very."

"Do you want me to sit up or something?"

"Actually, I was wondering if I could kiss you?"

She looked a little shocked, but that faded quickly. It was consumed by the need to feel that another human being actually noticed her; actually care for her. She leaned in to him slowly, until her lips brushed against his. He brought up an hand to caress her face as he pressed his lips softly to hers.

As they kissed, she moved to where she sat in his lap, straddling him. Out of force of habit and sheer desire, she worked her hips against him, feeling him grown and stiffen between her legs. This is what she needed. What she wanted. He could feel it in the way she moved against him, in the way she kissed him.

The couch was no place for their first time together, even though it may very well be their ONLY time together, so he gripped her thighs and stood, lifting her and rising to his feet in one fluid motion. He was stronger than he looked. She'd have to remember that.

Her carried her up the stairs to his bedroom and laid them down of the four poster bed after kicking the door shut. "I'm want to make this a night for her to remember", he thought to himself as he stripped her of more than just her clothes.

----------

As the sun rose the next morning, David woke to find that he was alone in his bed, though he could have sworn that he had fallen asleep with her in his arms. "FUCK! Don't tell me that I'm losing track of her already", he said out loud as he stood to pull on the basketball shorts that she had stripped him of the night before.

He headed down the stairs to find her in the work out room, hanging upside down from the pull up bar doing sit up and other abdominal exercises. She had her eyes closed and was lip syncing along with whatever she was listening to. She transitioned from the straight forward crunch to what he had always been told were sidewinders, where you touch your elbow to your knee. She did a couple sets of those, then flipped off of the bar, keeping her back to him and started rotating her hips as she moved from one side to the other. He watched, mesmerized, enchanted, bewitched by the way she moved. It was so graceful and erotic that he just couldn't stop watching. This was better than getting a lap dance, he thought.

After she was finished, she did some strange moved that looked like it might have been Yoga, then turned to face him. She smiled brightly at him. "Did you enjoy watching me shake my ass, David?" she asked as she shut off her mp3 player and took a drink of Gatorade.

"Wow. That's all I can say. Just wow. I watched you for months and didn't know that you exercised like that. I knew you went for a run every morning, but not that you actually did intense work outs like that."

She shrugged. "You're going to learn a lot about me over the next little while. Just because chaos has become my life doesn't mean that I"m going to let chaos control it. My life was structured and on a good schedule and I intend to keep some of that, even though I can't leave your sight."

"I didnt' say that you can't leave my sight. Just please, don't scare me like that again. I thought you did something that wasn't bright."

"And what was that?"

"Leave. I thought you left. You leaving and dying before I can find you would look bad on my report, my record, and my career working for the people I do."

She made her Ah ha face and nodded slowly. "Ok. Well, Mister Bodyguard. I need my massage table and stuff out of my trunk and I need a shower because I stink and I'm covered in sweat. Would you mind going out to my car and getting my table?"

He shook his head. "No problem. I'll be right back in." And with that he left, leaving her to shower and and get to smelling like the delicate flower that he was slowly discovering she wasn't.

23Something I'm making up as I go.. Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Tue 22 Jun 2010, 18:07

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
babygirlpj2007 wrote:love it love it !!! great story so far!

Thank you, thank you. Notice the inner conflict that both Irian and David are having? I think that inner conflict makes a story. Now, let's see if they come to regret later what they do in chapter 13.

24Something I'm making up as I go.. Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Tue 22 Jun 2010, 18:46

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Chapter 14

"What the hell did I get myself into?" David asked himself after he returned from getting Irian's table and bag that said MASSAGE on the front of it. He unfolded the table in one of the spare bedrooms but left the sheets sitting in the foot of it. He'd let her make it up.

He sat in a chair in the corner of the room and sighed. Ok, so, they had sex that night before. Big deal. He'd fucked plenty of groupies and not felt a thing afterward, leaving them the next day, possibly feeling like they were dirty whores, or like they'd achieved something by getting him in bed. What a status changer fucking a rockstar was. It could either kill your reputation or give it one hell of a boost.

The fucked up thing was that he hadn't used protection and he didn't know if she was on birth control or not. The last thing he wanted or needed was the woman he had been supposed tp protect coming up pregnant with his child. "The kid wouldn't be ugly, that's for sure. She's beautiful. Her genes would make up for me being a hideous fucking chud", he laughed to himself.

The doorbell ringing interrupted his thoughts. He stood and jogged down the stairs to answer it. Peeking out the peephole, he saw that it was Mike, so he opened the door. "Give me some good news, please, Mikey."

"Well, hello to you too, David. It's so nice to see you so early in the morning."

David looked at Mike quaintly. "I don't have the patience for you being a smart ass this early in the morning, Mike. What do you have for me?"

Mike pulled an envelope from his jacket pocket. "Here it is. Her new identity. Birth certificate, marriage license, driver's license, social security card; the works."

"Who's they marry her too and did they get the national massage certification?"

"You and yes. Like I said, the works, David. They even got the state massage certification in there."

David nodded. "Why am I NOT suprised that they married the poor girl to me?"

"You are the only one of us who's single, David, and you can keep her safer than any of the rest of us can. Hell, you took to the protection training better than the rest of us did. Didn't you get perfect scores in that?"

"Yeah."

Mike studied the face of his friend and brother. "What's got you so bothered, brother?"

"Not something I want to talk with you about."

"Ok then, I'll leave you to stew in your misery." Mike said and left. He paused at the door. "Oh, by the way, HQ said that sleeping with her was a REALLY good idea on your part. Very innovative. No other agent has tried that before." And with that, he left, closing the door behind him and David started hating himself even more.

25Something I'm making up as I go.. Empty Re: Something I'm making up as I go.. Tue 22 Jun 2010, 20:33

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Chapter 15

Irian came down the stairs in a pair of blue jeans and a tank top. She went into the kitchen with a bag in her hand from her house before it had been blown up.

"What the hell is that?" David asked as she came into the room.

"Powder for a Protein Shake. I can't eat a solid break fast after that intense a work out. I'll puke. So, I drink a protein shake in the morning, usually grab a salad from a drive thru at about 11:30, then cook dinner for me and Malachai in the evening. It's the very rare occasion that we eat take out like pizza or McDonald's, but if we do, it's healthy.

David nodded. "Uhuh. I noticed the last part. Why a protein shake, though?"

"To build muscle. I'm not a body builder, but I like to say fit. Because of my extensive knowledge of the Human Muscular System, I've been able to create a great work out for myself to stay lean and fit. I don't want flashy muscles, but I want them to be toned and I want to be trim."

"I can see what you mean. The muscles in your arms aren't huge, but I'm sure they're stronger than they look."

She nodded. "That's because I target those muscles specifically when I work out. I do bicep curls, hammer curls and all kinds of other things to work my deltoids that my arms look lean, but cut. My quadriceps, biceps femoris, tibialis anterior and the rest of the muscles in my legs look the same way, hence why I run so much, but I also do exercises for my legs as well." She lifted her shirt. "See that wash board?" She did a sideways crunch. "Aren't my oliques pretty?"

"What do I have to do to get a stomach like that?"

Irian smiled. "Get up with me at five and you'll find out. We can work out together. I'll get you in shape for the tour."

"Are you a physical trainer as well?"

"Not anymore. I was before I became a massage therapist for maybe a year, but I like my new job. Being a personal trainer isn't my idea of fun."

David nodded. "Alright. Five in the morning tomorrow morning. Sounds like a plan."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 21]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com