Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Morbus Rising Youtube is Back Empty Morbus Rising Youtube is Back Tue 15 Jun 2010, 18:54

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We are back they can't stop us and i am sure the haters will continue talking about it you know who you are.

They Continue to make thread about us wow that makes me very happy inducing that kind of jealousy.

Last edited by CrowX on Tue 15 Jun 2010, 20:36; edited 1 time in total

2Morbus Rising Youtube is Back Empty Re: Morbus Rising Youtube is Back Tue 15 Jun 2010, 19:09

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
Thanks CrowX

3Morbus Rising Youtube is Back Empty Re: Morbus Rising Youtube is Back Tue 15 Jun 2010, 19:53

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
We are unstoppable and that's how David Draiman and the guys would want it....stay the course keep the youtube going...it might be a little battle there but in the end it's all good...for Disturbed and our forum.

4Morbus Rising Youtube is Back Empty Re: Morbus Rising Youtube is Back Tue 15 Jun 2010, 20:57

Droid

Droid
Stupified
Gotta love the Record Label. lol!

5Morbus Rising Youtube is Back Empty Re: Morbus Rising Youtube is Back Tue 15 Jun 2010, 21:20

A Disturbed Mind

A Disturbed Mind
Believer
Droid wrote:Gotta love the Record Label. lol!

Why is it funny fuck the label they suck and so does those haters at DMB it is sad when people are so jealous of this site damm they got a thread about morbus my god they are pathetic. that Dude527 is here too what a joke i used to be one his two forums and they both got shut down he is a little shit always has been fuck them.

Glad the Youtube is back

6Morbus Rising Youtube is Back Empty Re: Morbus Rising Youtube is Back Tue 15 Jun 2010, 21:44

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
A Disturbed Mind wrote:

Why is it funny fuck the label they suck and so does those haters at DMB it is sad when people are so jealous of this site damm they got a thread about morbus my god they are pathetic. that Dude527 is here too what a joke i used to be one his two forums and they both got shut down he is a little shit always has been fuck them.

Glad the Youtube is back

Don't even bother saying anything about them anymore they not worth talking about.

7Morbus Rising Youtube is Back Empty Re: Morbus Rising Youtube is Back Tue 15 Jun 2010, 22:16

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
I don't know what happened on the original DMB and so a lot of this is new to me. But, the more we give them attention, the more they like it. So lets not give them the satisfaction. This is OUR board, and they have NO say.

It just floors me how some people hate on others. It's such a waste of time.

8Morbus Rising Youtube is Back Empty Re: Morbus Rising Youtube is Back Tue 15 Jun 2010, 23:10

Droid

Droid
Stupified
A Disturbed Mind wrote:

Glad the Youtube is back

I think you missed at what I was trying to say. Look at the Record Label on the new channel, and read what it says.

9Morbus Rising Youtube is Back Empty Re: Morbus Rising Youtube is Back Wed 16 Jun 2010, 03:19

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
you guys are right what doesent kill makes your stronger we will have that shit back up soon cause we unstoppable and this time in full HD for the dvd stuff let them try it we bad ass baby

10Morbus Rising Youtube is Back Empty Re: Morbus Rising Youtube is Back Wed 16 Jun 2010, 03:32

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
Rofl...right on!!!!

11Morbus Rising Youtube is Back Empty Re: Morbus Rising Youtube is Back Wed 16 Jun 2010, 11:01

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
Droid wrote:
A Disturbed Mind wrote:

Glad the Youtube is back

I think you missed at what I was trying to say. Look at the Record Label on the new channel, and read what it says.
Yeah I see what your talking about.

12Morbus Rising Youtube is Back Empty Re: Morbus Rising Youtube is Back Wed 16 Jun 2010, 12:10

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Morbus Rising is INDESTRUCTIBLE!

13Morbus Rising Youtube is Back Empty Re: Morbus Rising Youtube is Back Wed 16 Jun 2010, 12:27

disturbedismygod

disturbedismygod
Dehumanized
Well that was fast...

14Morbus Rising Youtube is Back Empty Re: Morbus Rising Youtube is Back Wed 16 Jun 2010, 15:09

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
Im fast kind of guy nothing keeps us down for long ya know

15Morbus Rising Youtube is Back Empty Re: Morbus Rising Youtube is Back Wed 16 Jun 2010, 18:29

_KJ_

_KJ_
A Welcome Burden
:D yay were back MorbusTV :oo

16Morbus Rising Youtube is Back Empty Re: Morbus Rising Youtube is Back Wed 16 Jun 2010, 22:42

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
CrowX wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We are back they can't stop us and i am sure the haters will continue talking about it you know who you are.

They Continue to make thread about us wow that makes me very happy inducing that kind of jealousy.

CHARMANDER PROPS FOR YOU Charmander

THE BEST THERE IS AND THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE!!!

17Morbus Rising Youtube is Back Empty Re: Morbus Rising Youtube is Back Thu 17 Jun 2010, 01:42

The LEADER

The LEADER
haterz will hate, labels will ban, but we'll do it i know we can.

18Morbus Rising Youtube is Back Empty Re: Morbus Rising Youtube is Back Thu 17 Jun 2010, 07:31

Azrael91

Azrael91
Disturbed One
Yumiyuri wrote:Morbus Rising is INDESTRUCTIBLE!

so daaamn right! I'm grad Morbus Rising's back! The Guy The guy

19Morbus Rising Youtube is Back Empty Morbus Rising Youtube is back Thu 17 Jun 2010, 12:24

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
GuiltyPleasures wrote:I don't know what happened on the original DMB and so a lot of this is new to me. But, the more we give them attention, the more they like it. So lets not give them the satisfaction. This is OUR board, and they have NO say.

Hey "GuiltyPleasures I can answer your question abot what happened to the orginial DMB one time that some asshole criticized what david draiman said and the person took it too seriously about said and david said not everything david says the he is being serious so they shutdown DMB there is video david addresses the DMB I find it and comeback and it for you to see. Here is the video [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] your welcome.

Last edited by disturbed fan86 on Thu 17 Jun 2010, 13:00; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just add a few more comments.)

20Morbus Rising Youtube is Back Empty Re: Morbus Rising Youtube is Back Thu 17 Jun 2010, 13:46

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
No one can stop us, :) stupid warner

21Morbus Rising Youtube is Back Empty Re: Morbus Rising Youtube is Back Fri 18 Jun 2010, 12:29

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
They may knock us down, but we'll get right back up.

LOL, we can sing Prayer for this. xD

22Morbus Rising Youtube is Back Empty Re: Morbus Rising Youtube is Back Sun 20 Jun 2010, 15:22

Vioz

Eye of the Storm
Yay

i hate youtube and warner bros but they cant stop us :)

23Morbus Rising Youtube is Back Empty Re: Morbus Rising Youtube is Back Sun 20 Jun 2010, 19:48

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
disturbed fan86 wrote:
GuiltyPleasures wrote:I don't know what happened on the original DMB and so a lot of this is new to me. But, the more we give them attention, the more they like it. So lets not give them the satisfaction. This is OUR board, and they have NO say.

Hey "GuiltyPleasures I can answer your question abot what happened to the orginial DMB one time that some asshole criticized what david draiman said and the person took it too seriously about said and david said not everything david says the he is being serious so they shutdown DMB there is video david addresses the DMB I find it and comeback and it for you to see. Here is the video [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] your welcome.

Thanks for the clip from YouTube...I've seen it. I thought maybe there was more to the controversy than that.

24Morbus Rising Youtube is Back Empty Re: Morbus Rising Youtube is Back Thu 24 Jun 2010, 05:10

VoiD

VoiD
Hahaha were back!!! Good work guys! The Guy

25Morbus Rising Youtube is Back Empty Re: Morbus Rising Youtube is Back Thu 24 Jun 2010, 06:38

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
thanks we have alot of plans for this mother alot of plans

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com