Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

xxxDisturbedxxx

xxxDisturbedxxx
Loading The Weapon
It costs $1.29 and is well worth the money. Support our band members please.

vern2008

vern2008
Just downloaded it. I have to admit- its SO MUCH better than I expected. Disturbed has yet to disappoint me.

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
im buying it as we speak :)

Conker

Conker
The Animal
So buying this!

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
I wonder why itunes never rip the tracks in 320kbps....but never the less, 256kbps is plenty enough for me :). I added the lyrics to it and stuck it on my iTouch!!!!

TheOneYouForsaken

TheOneYouForsaken
Loading The Weapon
Aww you beat me to it lmao, its downloading now and I'm ready to pound this fucker into my brain...LONG LIVE DISTURBED!!!

Dancing David

Droid

Droid
Stupified
Hell yeah. Amazing.

The LEADER

The LEADER
I don't like it too much so far. Too repetitive, awkward transitions, not specific enough on what issues its talking about for me. More like goin through the motions than creating an actual song. Just my take.

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
it's a pretty hard topic to write about, especially for a heavy metal band...the lyrics hit hard enough for me.

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
The Song is fuckin awesome!
I need to settle with being a pirate until it gets worldwide

Horns

Horns
Believer
You know, the thing I'm not liking about this song, it doesn't seem to flow together. It's like one bit of lyrics, then another bit of words, then some more. It's just not flowing well for me.

disturbedlepgirl

disturbedlepgirl
Loading The Weapon
Love the song. Depressing to think about the reality of the lyrics though, but got to admit he really seems to have a way of putting words when it comes to the annihilation of the earth. Love it!!

RidofMeNow

RidofMeNow
I hard a time getting the feel for it. But thanks to the video... hell yeah I feel it.

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
I love it. I've honestly listened to it 23 times in the last 48 hours. Can't get enough of it!!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Forum free | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com