Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Warner have shut us down foe violating there terms of service after all we have done they go and do this it is very fucked Raven is pretty much sick to his stomach i feel the same way by what has happened.

Disturbed Fans they will not stop us we will Rebuild and be even better have any questions feel free to comment.

Also some assholes keep reporting us we know who it is but the trade and download section had to be shutdown.

Last edited by CrowX on Tue 15 Jun 2010, 00:22; edited 1 time in total

Tai Tnak

Tai Tnak
Immortalized
FUCKING DICKHEADED ASSHOLES, IM GONNA KICK THEIR ASSES. NO FUCKING RESPECT, AFTER ALL YOU GUYS DONE. JUST PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
Damn it, this whole crap blows. I hope you guys didn't loose all the videos you guys had up until now. Why did you have to shut down the trade and download section? Legality issues?

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Asylum Unleashed wrote:Damn it, this whole crap blows. I hope you guys didn't loose all the videos you guys had up until now. Why did you have to shut down the trade and download section? Legality issues?

Some jealous fucks kept reporting it to try and get our site shut down

Last edited by CrowX on Tue 15 Jun 2010, 00:32; edited 1 time in total

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
How lame is that?! You'd think they'd want as much publicity as possible for an artist on their label. They sound like the bully in the schoolyard.

Hell yeah we'll rebuild it! If there's anything I can do to help towards that end, let me know.

Love you guys!

TheOneYouForsaken

TheOneYouForsaken
Loading The Weapon
God forbid there can't be fan sites, god forbid Warner Bros doesn't know how much you guys have contributed to the band which in the end makes them more money, god people are fucking stupid.

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
TheOneYouForsaken wrote:God forbid there can't be fan sites, god forbid Warner Bros doesn't know how much you guys have contributed to the band which in the end makes them more money, god people are fucking stupid.

Great Great Comment that is so true

TheSickness

TheSickness
Loading The Weapon
Cheezus Crust, what the fuck. I'm gonna take my cue from now on and use language on these forums, especially here, I mean what the fuck, REALLY? You suspend the youtube thing just because we're organized better than Timmy Tapioca and his 8th grade friends who film the video with a camera and then upload it, you let that little shit just walk on by but shut down US?!
No fucking way. Goddamn I need a smoke. This is BULLSHIT.
One question, will we ever get trade and downloads back?
Any help needed, you can count on me.

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
CrowX wrote:
Asylum Unleashed wrote:Damn it, this whole crap blows. I hope you guys didn't loose all the videos you guys had up until now. Why did you have to shut down the trade and download section? Legality issues?

Some jealous fucks kept reporting it to try and get our site shut down
Well thats the type of shit we all go through as site admins, we as your forums members will help u and raven get back on its feet again! count on it!

disturbed_phreak_666

disturbed_phreak_666
Haunted
You know Mike, just a thought, but if you made a Canadian admin for the trade and download section there isn't sweet shit all they can do about it. Trading and downloading music and videos is completely legal in Canada

Disturbed12010

Disturbed12010
Believer
CrowX wrote:Warner have shut us down foe violating there terms of service after all we have done they go and do this it is very fucked Raven is pretty much sick to his stomach i feel the same way by what has happened.

Disturbed Fans they will not stop us we will Rebuild and be even better have any questions feel free to comment.

Also some assholes keep reporting us we know who it is but the trade and download section had to be shutdown.

tell us Brother of who is responsible of these people reporting you & Raven in, we will see to it to take them down to hell for good, PM me of people who reported you & Raven besides WB.

Disturbed Warrior

Smitk1592

Smitk1592
Down With the Sickness
be strong guys, this isn't the first time this has happened.

TheSickness

TheSickness
Loading The Weapon
Indeed, I'd love to know this info though it's likely all I'd do is bitch and moan. lol.

Smitk1592

Smitk1592
Down With the Sickness
disturbed_phreak_666 wrote:You know Mike, just a thought, but if you made a Canadian admin for the trade and download section there isn't sweet shit all they can do about it. Trading and downloading music and videos is completely legal in Canada

I'm Canadian ;). I could be your illegal foreigner.

disturbed_phreak_666

disturbed_phreak_666
Haunted
Smitk1592 wrote:
disturbed_phreak_666 wrote:You know Mike, just a thought, but if you made a Canadian admin for the trade and download section there isn't sweet shit all they can do about it. Trading and downloading music and videos is completely legal in Canada

haha Smitk I am too, we could totally collaborate XD and Conker too

Smitk1592

Smitk1592
Down With the Sickness
disturbed_phreak_666 wrote:
Smitk1592 wrote:

we'd totally do that shit up. Come on Crow the Canadians got your back ;) admin

disturbed_phreak_666

disturbed_phreak_666
Haunted
Smitk1592 wrote:
disturbed_phreak_666 wrote:
Smitk1592 wrote:

we'd totally do that shit up. Come on Crow the Canadians got your back ;) admin

Damn straight we do Smitk, and Mike knows that "My brothers and sisters, my blood, SPEAK TO ME!"

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Its funny that is exactly what Disturbed is Against but warner didn't give a fuck.

midnighthg

midnighthg
Disturbed One
good news! i was looking around and I found the video on revovler magazine's website. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

All is not lost! :) We shall raise our fists!

disturbed_phreak_666

disturbed_phreak_666
Haunted
The Guy haha they were always raised dude! SPEAK TO ME!!

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
They should leave warner...is there any known bands off the top of your heads come to mind ended up leaving warner? dont get me wrong though...warner is a big company...but i see them as the man....and disturbed is against the man...and the man is riding the success of disturbed...

disturbed_phreak_666

disturbed_phreak_666
Haunted
I totally agree Asylum...they should join Immortal/Epic

Smitk1592

Smitk1592
Down With the Sickness
I'd give a cpl bucks to see Crow scrap the head honcho at Warner bros. That could be a Ufc main card.

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
Epic Records have a very good reputation for being very "loose" on the bands they sign on....they have much more freedom or leeway on how they approach things. Well that's what I was told, lol!

disturbed_phreak_666

disturbed_phreak_666
Haunted
I just said Epic Records because of KoRn man :D

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com