Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Possible Rock Band Tracks Empty Possible Rock Band Tracks Sun 13 Jun 2010, 21:29

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
Do you guys think that any of Asylum will apear on Rock Band

2Possible Rock Band Tracks Empty Re: Possible Rock Band Tracks Sun 13 Jun 2010, 21:51

kr0w93

kr0w93
Asylum
They fucking better! If not, we better get at least SOME Disturbed. I know we already got 8 but come on, that's just not fair to get shot down like that >.>'

3Possible Rock Band Tracks Empty Re: Possible Rock Band Tracks Mon 14 Jun 2010, 00:17

krakronyz44

krakronyz44
Believer
They'll probably put out some tracks. Back when Indestructible came out, they put out 3 songs from the album.

4Possible Rock Band Tracks Empty Re: Possible Rock Band Tracks Mon 14 Jun 2010, 01:02

Disturbed12010

Disturbed12010
Believer
No, i heard rock band canceled disturbed's music recently due to poor download content sales, Guitar Hero might put the whole album to their download content, if better or not.

Disturbed Warrior

5Possible Rock Band Tracks Empty Re: Possible Rock Band Tracks Mon 14 Jun 2010, 21:56

disturbedfan431

disturbedfan431
Believer
i think they should have more music in these guitar hero and rock band games. it seems like the only kind of music that they have for these games are all songs we've heard before and plus not only that but they need to listen to what people want because guitar hero and rockband, Activision and all the other people who put time into these games they need to put songs in the game that everyone likes not just something they like i mean shit everyone has their own taste in music if someone wants some old ass country or someone else wants pointless rap to someone wanting simple metal/rock bands to jam out to they should always be there for everyone to play so instead of having just singles take the whole band and make all of their songs plus many other's. but yes i do think they might put some disturbed on rockband or either guitar hero but i wouldn't give my hopes up in thinking they will but it's still a possibility.

6Possible Rock Band Tracks Empty Re: Possible Rock Band Tracks Mon 14 Jun 2010, 22:17

Conker

Conker
The Animal
Maybe, but on Rockband 3, but that's going to be hard... the guitar has frets now.

7Possible Rock Band Tracks Empty Re: Possible Rock Band Tracks Tue 15 Jun 2010, 02:46

disturbedfan431

disturbedfan431
Believer
yea i know i just found out about rock band 3 having frets and real strings now. i think thats how it should have been from the beginning to tell the truth and the reason i think this is because the color coded buttons were okay for a while but i've always wanted something that u can actually play and learn how to play the actually real songs note from note and since i play a lot of guitar it's something i could definitely see myself using alot and since i love playing disturbed on guitar i would love if they somehow did every disturbed song note from note that would be so bad ass but yea.....

8Possible Rock Band Tracks Empty Re: Possible Rock Band Tracks Tue 15 Jun 2010, 02:49

disturbedfan431

disturbedfan431
Believer
it would be kinda hard to do maybe some day we might see them release a whole guitar hero or rock band disturbed game sort of like they did with Metallica i would fucking love that.

9Possible Rock Band Tracks Empty Re: Possible Rock Band Tracks Fri 18 Jun 2010, 03:46

AdamZeZ

AdamZeZ
Stupified
I can see tracks happening for a game, rockband or gh. but not a Full Disturbed game. That would be awesome. But a lot of the people who play those games don't even listen to rock. They just think the game is catchy and fun. Which it is. :P Which is why they wouldn't make that game.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com