Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Do they like toying with us

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
The earlier the better

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
what's one more week....but i still hope it's the 24th.....10 weeks baby:)

MistressDisturbed

MistressDisturbed
Stupified
Exactly, the sooner the better. I wonder though, with UPROAR beginning August 17th, if those who see the first dates will get a preview of some new stuff beyond "Another Way to Die"? (They played "Divide" when I went to the first Mayhem Fest, shortly after Indestructible debuted).

disturbedismygod

disturbedismygod
Dehumanized
this isnt funny :(

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
Omg the 24th would be incredible. pick up the album that morning, rock out all day, go to bed, rock out in the drive to Toronto on the 25th. THEN LISTEN TO THE ALBUM LIVE!!!! FUCKING-A!!!

TheOneYouForsaken

TheOneYouForsaken
Loading The Weapon
I don't think even Disturbed knows when the album is coming out :/

Kingston160

Kingston160
Believer
Release date will probably be around July 20 - August 24.

An it Will say August on there site in-till late July then release it during that week to get us all to buy the album since they made the date sooner, only a theory.

_KJ_

_KJ_
A Welcome Burden
:'( its to long for me either way D:!!!

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
Kingston160 wrote:Release date will probably be around July 20 - August 24.

An it Will say August on there site in-till late July then release it during that week to get us all to buy the album since they made the date sooner, only a theory.

like the way you think but.....ummmmmmm,not gonna happen..... smoking

bloodkillerx

Stupified
It just needs to hurry up. Need new album, now. The Guy

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
ok....time for another 30 second snippit.....ready go

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
It just needs to hurry the hell up and drop, dammit! The sooner the better!

July 20th would be great, but I'm still betting on any Tuesday in August... Just not the 31st, please! But at least I'll have it before I go to Uproar on September 8th...

14Now it Say's DISTURBED “Asylum” Aug 24 or 31 TBA Empty official release date? Sun 27 Jun 2010, 03:43

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
Disturbed announced that their album Asylum will be released on August 24, 2010
just found this on wikipedia. is this the real release date now? has disturbed announced it?

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
4everDisturbed wrote:
Disturbed announced that their album Asylum will be released on August 24, 2010
just found this on wikipedia. is this the real release date now? has disturbed announced it?

Anybody can edit wiki people who post that info are getting it off of fansites like here or whatever videos they see Wait until the band has Announced it. Right now it could be the 24th or 31st

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Wikipedia probably got the August 24th date from a fan who purchased tickets to the Uproar festival via livenation.com. That's the date they have listed. In the last video of the band (the one in Germany where they talked about "My Child"), even they said they couldn't really say, because Reprise hasn't authorized it yet apparently.

Whether it's the 24th or the 31st or some other Tuesday in August, I'm ready to break into the f'n Asylum!

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
im going crazy. i just want some more information on asylum. cover art, another song, release date, something. i think we will all know when disturbed had announced for real. i just have to wait like the rest of the disturbed ones..

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com