Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Add Disturbed's album, Asylum, or Avengend Sevenfold's album, Nightmare to your order at checkout!
Price includes shipping, handling and applicable taxes. You will receive an email from Ticketmaster within 5 business days with details on how to redeem your CDs. Please Note Avenged Sevenfold's Nightmare will be released on 7/27 and Disturbed's Asylum will be released on 8/24. If you purchase your ticket + CD prior to release, you will be sent the CD portions of your order on the respective release date for each artist. After release date, please allow 5-7 business days for delivery.

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
That's gonna be one long month. Waiting for this album is another way to die. Duh

Disturbed1ForLife25

Disturbed1ForLife25
Loading The Weapon
ShockAndAwe wrote:That's gonna be one long month. Waiting for this album is another way to die. Duh

Jeeeeze, the 24th?....Damn it's feel like years till i get this album Going Mad NURSE Stretcher

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
At least we now have an actual date to look forward to!

But how come Ticketmaster has this info and we didn't hear it from the band first?

Last edited by GuiltyPleasures on Sat 12 Jun 2010, 10:34; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : accidently posted before I was finished typing...)

disturbedfan431

disturbedfan431
Believer
yea thats what i was wondering how come ticket master says so but we don't hear anything from the band??
o well i have no clue maybe in a few days disturbed will say when but ehy it's still fucking awesome that we have a date now i'm so fucking ready!

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
let the countdown begin woooohooooooo UP TO SOMETHING

disturbedismygod

disturbedismygod
Dehumanized
OMG!! That is just too long time... :(

Disturbed12010

Disturbed12010
Believer
That's fucked up, they say that the band will announce the release date at the end of June, that's stupid of ticketmaster, never trust piece of shit's like ticketmaster period! ;)

Disturbed Warrior

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
i wanted it to be early august ugh! maybe disturbed will leak the album :Believered:

Disturbed1ForLife25

Disturbed1ForLife25
Loading The Weapon
4everDisturbed wrote:i wanted it to be early august ugh! maybe disturbed will leak the album :Believered:
Haha, I doubt they will, but we will get some singles maybe two or three, and that will hold me till then.

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
haha i was jk aug 24 is gunna kill me. i wanted it be before the concert im going to which is the 22nd. keep the singles fuckin coming disturbed

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
4everDisturbed wrote:i wanted it to be early august ugh! maybe disturbed will leak the album :Believered:

Some radio sites streamed Indestructible a few days before it came out so that might happen again for Asylum.

A Disturbed Mind

A Disturbed Mind
Believer
About time but damm that's so far off

ADisturbed0ne

ADisturbed0ne
Stupified
Lamb of God's Wrath album was leaked almost a month before it was released I think. So anything can happen really. There's probably gonna be a listening party too like there was for Indestructible so I'm pretty sure we'll get to hear the full album before its actual release date.

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
This is going to be the longest 2 1/2 months of my life.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | Music | Rock, Punk, Alternative | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com