Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello Empty Hello Fri 11 Jun 2010, 21:43

1coolmom

1coolmom
Hi everyone! I'm probably the last person you would expect to find here! I'm a mother of 2 teenagers, 17 and 18, and we are huge Disturbed fans! I've been a rocker since the early 70's and grew up with the greats! Taking my oldest and his best bud to the concert in Sept. It's their first concert ever and we are in the PIT!!! Can't Wait!! My guess is that this will be a night to remember!! (Even bringing my kid home from college for the weekend just for this!!) Have a great night everyone and ROCK ON!!

2Hello Empty Re: Hello Fri 11 Jun 2010, 21:48

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Welcome to the Forum Smiley Face

3Hello Empty Re: Hello Fri 11 Jun 2010, 23:07

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
welcome to the forum

4Hello Empty Re: Hello Sat 12 Jun 2010, 00:43

midnighthg

midnighthg
Disturbed One
Now thats what I like to hear, keeping the metal in the family!My mom is a metal fan too, her fave band is Godsmack. Head Banger

5Hello Empty Re: Hello Sat 12 Jun 2010, 06:58

Melloow

Dehumanized
Welcome to the forum

6Hello Empty Re: Hello Sun 13 Jun 2010, 10:22

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
Welcome to the forum! Whats Up

7Hello Empty Re: Hello Mon 14 Jun 2010, 18:47

Teanna

Teanna
1coolmom wrote:Hi everyone! I'm probably the last person you would expect to find here! I'm a mother of 2 teenagers, 17 and 18, and we are huge Disturbed fans! I've been a rocker since the early 70's and grew up with the greats! Taking my oldest and his best bud to the concert in Sept. It's their first concert ever and we are in the PIT!!! Can't Wait!! My guess is that this will be a night to remember!! (Even bringing my kid home from college for the weekend just for this!!) Have a great night everyone and ROCK ON!!

*Sniffles* Why can't me Mum be as cool as you?! *sniffles* Oki, got that out o' me system XD Heyas and Rock on! The Guy

8Hello Empty Re: Hello Mon 14 Jun 2010, 18:49

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
Welcome to the most informative Disturbed forum on the net!!!!

9Hello Empty Re: Hello Tue 15 Jun 2010, 18:23

Joanneml1

Joanneml1
wow that is great! i wish my mom was lioke you, she makes fun of the bands i like...*sniff* but she loves me all the same....anyways welcome to the fourm and have fun here! I know im having fun....

10Hello Empty Re: Hello Tue 15 Jun 2010, 19:46

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
Hello[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com