Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WHATS UP PEOPLE?!? Empty WHATS UP PEOPLE?!? Fri 11 Jun 2010, 19:27

hellzangel69

hellzangel69
[b]
hey there!! my name is Angel..or Wyked lol...i am returning after being away from the website for awhile. I am from Mass, have seen Disturbed EVERY time they've come around and have met them 5 times and counting..they are truly my #1 FAVORITE band!! I noticed they are going on tour...does anyone know if thats the complete tour list? I noticed there is NO DATES for MASS...which really sux!!! Does anyone know if they will be adding dates/places?? I'd appreciate any and all infomation!!!
ROCK ON!!!
Angel \m/

2WHATS UP PEOPLE?!? Empty Re: WHATS UP PEOPLE?!? Fri 11 Jun 2010, 19:38

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Welcome to the Forum Keep Checking D1 for more tour dates Disturbed Warrior

3WHATS UP PEOPLE?!? Empty Re: WHATS UP PEOPLE?!? Fri 11 Jun 2010, 19:42

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] to the forum fellow Disturbed1...it's great to have you here!

The tour that starts in August is the Uproar festival, and those shows I understand are at outdoor venues. The closest one to where I live is in Dallas and I'm debating whether I should go to that, or wait til MAAW 5 (if there is one).

I lived in Mass. for 4 years-- in Lawrence and North Andover. Loved it there, but my family is here. I'll go back some day (I hope!)

4WHATS UP PEOPLE?!? Empty Re: WHATS UP PEOPLE?!? Sat 12 Jun 2010, 06:59

Melloow

Dehumanized
Welcome to the forum

5WHATS UP PEOPLE?!? Empty Re: WHATS UP PEOPLE?!? Sat 12 Jun 2010, 09:27

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
welcome to the forum

6WHATS UP PEOPLE?!? Empty Re: WHATS UP PEOPLE?!? Sun 13 Jun 2010, 10:21

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
Welcome to the forum! Whats Up

7WHATS UP PEOPLE?!? Empty Re: WHATS UP PEOPLE?!? Mon 14 Jun 2010, 18:48

Teanna

Teanna
hellzangel69 wrote:[b]
hey there!! my name is Angel..or Wyked lol...i am returning after being away from the website for awhile. I am from Mass, have seen Disturbed EVERY time they've come around and have met them 5 times and counting..they are truly my #1 FAVORITE band!! I noticed they are going on tour...does anyone know if thats the complete tour list? I noticed there is NO DATES for MASS...which really sux!!! Does anyone know if they will be adding dates/places?? I'd appreciate any and all infomation!!!
ROCK ON!!!
Angel \m/

Heyas ^.^ That is a wicked avi o' David o.0 Kinda cool, creepy and just so wrong yet also so right XD

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com