Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MMA - Favourite Fighters? Empty MMA - Favourite Fighters? Thu 10 Jun 2010, 22:51

Lv. 100 Articuno

Lv. 100 Articuno
hey for all you MMA fans like me, i was wondering what your favourite fighters are, or were. and why they aren't anymore.

1) Fedor Emelianenko, 'nuff said.
2) Anderson Silva, Pure bad ass and walks through anyone in his category.
3) Dan Hardy, he may not be the best but i respect his hard work and admire his sense of humor. now i know he lost to GSP but hey, he survived pain i don't want to ever face.
4) Georges St. Pierre, Canadian. hasn't been able to finish fights lately like the old GSP did, but a smart fighter, one of the best pound-for-pound fighters.

I hate: Josh Koscheck...thats about it. but he deserves an Oscar for his acting in the octagon. what a joke.

2MMA - Favourite Fighters? Empty Re: MMA - Favourite Fighters? Thu 10 Jun 2010, 23:25

Disturbed1ForLife25

Disturbed1ForLife25
Loading The Weapon
1) Anderson "The Spider" Silva-Muay Thai fighter, like me. Most dangerous striker in MMA history.
2) Alessio "Legionarius" Sakara-Italian Pride! Most underrated striker in MMA.
3)Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell-If he gets his game back, most devastating striker will return, the knockout king, 80% knockout rate (most in MMA).

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com