Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 21]

babygirlpj2007

babygirlpj2007
Warrior
this is so cool! i been hopin to catch more of this.... been watchin for more posts! love this story! you are very talented! i write stories too and this along with others on here i have read have inspired me to write a story but i dont know if i could come close to how amazing this stuff is! great job and keep up the great work!

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
babygirlpj2007 wrote:this is so cool! i been hopin to catch more of this.... been watchin for more posts! love this story! you are very talented! i write stories too and this along with others on here i have read have inspired me to write a story but i dont know if i could come close to how amazing this stuff is! great job and keep up the great work!

There is more coming. Still working on it. I'm also in the middle of moving so that may hold things up for a bit while I'm transferring my internet from the old house to the new house. So, keep an eye peeled for more installments. And thanks for the props! It is greatly appreciated!

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Jordan Meets Her Daughter, Part 4--

He awoke slowly. He was in an all too familiar place. Then, an all too familiar voice.

"Morbus..."

"Yes, David?"

"You really have to knock this shit off."

Morbus painfully sat up in the bed and faced David's glare from across the room.

Last edited by GuiltyPleasures on Tue 27 Jul 2010, 02:09; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : partially removing my posts from this thread. They'll be elsewhere)

tswmcello

tswmcello
Believer
Wow, what happened to the unveiling of morbus' true identity? lol, that was great sometimes even the short ones put just as much into the story as the long ones, thank you and pleasew continue when you have time.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
tswmcello wrote:Wow, what happened to the unveiling of morbus' true identity? lol, that was great sometimes even the short ones put just as much into the story as the long ones, thank you and pleasew continue when you have time.

LOL-- I'm getting there. It's in the next batch that I'll probably post over the weekend... :)

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
I love it! Please continue!

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Jordan's Discovery, Part 1--

As time went on, Jordan became more and more fond of Morbus. He seemed familiar to her in a lot of ways. He reminded her of Jacob sometimes, and her father and brothers sometimes.

She wasn't repulsed by his appearance like she had been that first time they met right after her escape from prison. He even allowed her to show affection towards him and not question her motives. She even felt strangely attracted to him.

Last edited by GuiltyPleasures on Tue 27 Jul 2010, 02:00; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removing posts from this thread)

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Awesome chapter! Please update soon!

tswmcello

tswmcello
Believer
I really liked that chapter, please keep going!

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Jordan's Discovery, Part 2--

Jordan knew that coming to see Morbus on her own was ill-advised. She had been meeting with David about her therapy sessions when she asked him if she could go see Morbus in his environment.

"You could, Jordan, and Morbus would be glad to see you," David said, taken aback that Jordan would even make such a request, "but I don't recommend it."

"Why not?" Jordan asked.

###

Last edited by GuiltyPleasures on Tue 27 Jul 2010, 02:01; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removing my posts from this thread)

tswmcello

tswmcello
Believer
Sweet, I'd love to see the continuation of this!!

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Jordan's Discovery, Part 3--

Morbus was puzzled. He had no idea why Jordan had come to him. He knew she had a meeting with David earlier in the day, but he never expected to see her at his door.

He opened it slowly. Jordan was looking at him with those beautiful dark eyes of hers. The ones their daughter inherited.

"Morbus?"

"Jordan..." Morbus said suspiciously, "what are you doing here?"

Last edited by GuiltyPleasures on Tue 27 Jul 2010, 02:03; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removing my posts from this thread)

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
OMG! That was...shocking. Damn, I want to know what happens next! Please continue!!!!

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Jordan's Discovery, Part 4--

David was concerned. Jordan had been in Morbus' room for more than two hours. It certainly didn't take two hours to tell Morbus that Julia missed his visits.

Years ago, David had had Morbus' room wired for video. If he wanted, he could spy on Morbus and Jordan's visit, but wouldn't be able to hear anything being said.

The only times that David employed the cameras, which Morbus was unaware of, was when Morbus was being eased off his pain medication. In the event that Morbus used violence against himself, then the medical staff could be deployed to assist him.

Watching what was going on between two consenting adults was not David's style. Morbus may have been unaware of the video cameras hidden in the walls, ceiling and certain other objects; but Jordan, if given enough time, could probably discover them on her own. And that would certainly piss her off. She'd had enough of that in the prisons she'd been incarcerated in, where they watched everything the inmates did 24 hours a day.

Last edited by GuiltyPleasures on Tue 27 Jul 2010, 02:05; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removing my posts from this thread)

tswmcello

tswmcello
Believer
Wow, that was very interesting, Jacob finally revealed!! BTW whats up with the site its all new and wierd and stuff...

Last edited by tswmcello on Sun 13 Jun 2010, 11:23; edited 1 time in total

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
I loved it! Continue it please!

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
tswmcello wrote:Wow, that was very interesting, Jacob finally revealed!! BTW whats up with the site its all new and wierd and stuff...

This is the site redesign that was supposed to be finished last month, but got delayed somehow. So far, it's been cool discovering all the new stuff. Can't keep my eyes off that header sometimes LOL!

@Rei-- there is more to this, but it's going to have to wait until I get this moving thing done.

There's going to be a short installment about Jordan trying to comply with Morbus' request to allow David to have a relationship with her, then I'm going to concentrate on Julia for the segment after that. She's going to do some things that frankly blow my mind, and I hope that I can get them to the page the way they are in my head.

Thanks for all the feedback! This story practically writes itself, probably because of all the Disturbed songs that run though my head as I'm writing it.

Stay tuned...

tswmcello

tswmcello
Believer
Sweet sounds great.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
I just had a thought... What should this ongoing saga be called? In my notes, it's called "The War at Home", but I think it needs a better title. What do you think? If you have any ideas for titles, I'd like to hear them. If I get enough ideas, I may set up a poll to determine which I should use based on a popular vote.

Thanks! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

tswmcello

tswmcello
Believer
I know its not very original but, Morbus rising, would be a cool name

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
There are more installments coming. I did a shitload of writing last night, and i think you guys will like it. It, frankly, blows my mind!

tswmcello

tswmcello
Believer
yaah!!

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Disturbed Fan Fiction: David and Jordan, Part 1--

For several days after Morbus revealed his secret to her, Jordan had mixed emotions. She wanted to deal with these emotions alone and in her own time, but other things took priority. One of these things was a scheduled visit to see Julia.

Last edited by GuiltyPleasures on Tue 27 Jul 2010, 02:11; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : partially removing my posts from this thread. They'll be elsewhere)

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Loved it! xDDDDD

Oh...who will Jordan end up with? O.O

babygirlpj2007

babygirlpj2007
Warrior
Im at the edge of my seat for the next part...oooh cant wait! Dancing David

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next