Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 18 of 21]

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
That was great! It was hard to read, hit home a little, but it added to the story perfectly.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Chapter 14 is up. Comments on the blog or here are welcome and encouraged.

You'll have to follow the blog in order to leave a comment. If you have a google account, it should be easy. If you'd rather leave comments here, that's fine.

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
That's GREAT! I'm still loving it and I'm still hooked!

babygirlpj2007

babygirlpj2007
Warrior
im back....miss me? finally got the net back....so missed A LOT!!! good story! love what has happened..and thanks Stef for Pming me about the move of the story!

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
The newly finished Chapter 15 is up and ready for your perusal. Comments welcome here or there, as usual.

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Good shit as usual. I'm loving it!

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
I"m trying to get the next chapter up as soon as I can, but I'm the middle of an intersession class (ends next week), and don't have a lot of time to write. But I'm getting there...

I don't think it's going to be finished by the end of the month though like I thought. That's the goal though.

It's currently at 579 pages and 128k (or so) words in my files. It's insane! LOL

If you want to start at the beginning, the addy is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . Click on the arrow next to July to see the posts that were posted during that month.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Chapter 16 is now posted.

Comments welcome here or there, as always.

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
WHOA!! Julia hit THAT nail on the head, didn't she? Wow!

Stef, girl, still loving it and still diggin it and still can't WAIT for more! Hope to see more as soon as you can get it up.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Thing is, she said that as an accusation. She didn't know it was true until after she held her uncle at gunpoint and she did her own research. She still doesn't trust her Uncle Matt, and with another uncle about to pop into her life, she's going to learn to not be so hasty in her judgement of her mother's family.

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I bet. It's going to be insane and I'm on pins and needles waiting for the next installment.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Chapter 17 is now posted on the blog.

As usual, comments welcome here or there. I'm almost done. I'm going to try and finish it in the next two weeks.

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Oh dear lord. Neil Hope is gonna snap and kill Jayme! Why, Stef? WHY?

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Calm down, Vikki... I already know how this scene plays out, and it's not as bad as you're making it out to be....

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Oh, I'm calm. I just wanna know why. lol

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Working on Chapter 18... might be done with it by tomorrow evening. Stay tuned!

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
I've posted Chapter 18 over on the blog. Comments and suggestions welcome either here or there.

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
WHAT'S NEXT???

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Holy Shit, are you kidding me? WHOA! I mean.. just WHOA! Neil Hope died of brian cancer... WTF!

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Not brain cancer per se, just an ill placed tumor. That could explain his violent behavior. I never really established that it was cancerous. There are non cancerous brain tumors.

But he did keep his promise to Jayme. He did change... I knew I would have to kill him off eventually.

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
My apologies for the assumption of cancer. And you're right, it very well could.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
No apologies needed. I made it vague on purpose.

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
now that is success on a post congrats

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Chapter 19 is now posted on the blog. Comments, as usual, are more than welcome here or there.

As of yesterday (Saturday) the word count in my file is 175K words and nearly 700 pages. It takes up 25KB of a 4GB thumb drive. And, it won't get done by the end of the month like I'd hoped. I will finish it though, but with school starting up again this week, it may take longer. Please hang in there with me.

Thanks to all of you who've been reading. It means a lot to me that you like the story. Any suggestions, comments, ideas, etc. are always welcome.

tswmcello

tswmcello
Believer
OMG soo much to catch up on...I had a long vacation and haven't looked at this lately so hi again everyone!!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com