Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 13 of 21]

babygirlpj2007

babygirlpj2007
Warrior
wow!

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
That killer! I love it. Too cute.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Thanks for all the comments about the story thus far, but now, I'm stuck.

The next section is where Julia meets a guy and they'll fall in love. I asked for advice on this earlier and hadn't heard anything so I figured everyone else was having trouble coming up with something. Any advice, suggestions, etc. would be greatly appreciated and welcome. If you want to PM them to me instead of putting them in the thread, that's fine.

A little preview of what's to come: Madame President (Sarah Kathryn Hope) has a huge secret, and when someone finds out about it, will use it to their advantage.

Last edited by GuiltyPleasures on Fri 09 Jul 2010, 21:39; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : *)

tswmcello

tswmcello
Believer
Wow awesome, I do hope that she doest ever get stuck in assassin mode.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
I don't think she will. She's too smart for that. She has the training so it's not like she's going to shoot someone for pissing her off at the store or something. She knows when to employ her skills, and when not to.

She definitely does has a double life though. I was thinking the other day about this cheesy movie that came out years ago called "Angel" with the tagline "High school honors student by day; Hollywood hooker by night."

Julia is more like- not your average teenage girl most of the time, trained assassin when the occasion calls for it.

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Personally, Stef, I'd just write it and see what comes. If you find a phrase that you don't like, try to find something that sounds more mature; seeing as it's a scene between two teenagers. That's the best advice I can think to give.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
I've started writing that section and probably should have something to post in the morning my time. I've been staying up waaaaay too late writing and it's screwing around with me.

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I understand how that feels. Once I start misspelling things or dosing off, it's time to go to bed.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
New Section. Got done with it sooner than I thought. I'll post more tomorrow. I'm going to bed! LOL
----------
An Atypical Life, Part 1--

In December, Julia graduated from high school. She was fifteen.

Most of the universities wouldn't allow an undergrad that young to enroll, and Julia wasn't interested in attending college at that point anyway. She wanted to wait until she was seventeen like other kids her age.

She went into the special program for Exceptionally Gifted Students after her high school career was over. The program was for students, like Julia, who finished the coursework for traditional schools long before their peers. The program participants met on the compound adjacent to where Julia had her assassins training, so she could finish her studies, then go over and learn new methods of defending the Movement against the illegitimate government.

Julia had gotten so good at what she did as an assassin, that Morbus, who was still recovering from being shot during David's kidnapping, seriously contemplated having Julia teach what she knew to others. He approached Julia about it one afternoon.

"No, Morbus," she had told him, "I don't want to teach anyone. Who would take me seriously? I'm fifteen. I know I wouldn't want some kid teaching me this shit."

"I just thought I'd ask," Morbus said. "And I'm kind of glad you said no. You're much more valuable to us in the field than as a trainer anyway."

"You hear what the Illegals are calling the female assassin who killed Boss and Pennybaker, Morbus?" asked Julia. Morbus shook his head no. "'The SpineSplitter'! I almost died laughing when Dan told me that!"

"They don't know your name, so they had to make one up," Morbus said. "You will have to be especially careful now. No doubt they have an assassin of their own with skills on par with yours."

"I know," Julia said. "I'm always aware of that. It makes Mom uncomfortable."

"I makes ME uncomfortable, Julia," Morbus said. "I feel like I'm just now getting to know you, and you could be taken from me, and your mother and David, like that!"

"You've known me my whole life, Morbus," Julia said.

"Yes, that is true," said Morbus, "but since I revealed to you that I'm your father, it feels like I'm learning about you all over again."

----------

Julia enjoyed the time off between the end of high school and the beginning of Exceptionally Gifted Students program, though it was much too short for her liking. She filled the time by playing with her now eight month old baby sisters, and babysitting her 6 week old nephew Matthias. She often had all three babies at the same time, and Niki and Kimber were curious about the little one who came to visit.

"Kimber, be careful," Julia said to the more curious of the two girls; "Matthias is not as big as you yet."

Kimber and her sister, Niki, were crawling and trying to stand by pulling up on anything handy. Including things that weren't stationary. Like Matthias' stroller.

"Whoa, Niki!" David said one afternoon as Niki pulled up on the stroller and it moved. David grabbed his daughter just before she hit the ground, which startled her, and she began to cry.

"It's okay, Niki, Daddy's got you!" David cooed at her. Julia saw this while rocking Matthias to sleep and said,

"David, you're such a softie!"

"You hear that, Niki?" David said; "Your big sister thinks I'm a softie. I can't help it if I love you and your sister to pieces, can I?"

To which Niki made a vocalization that sounded like "uh huh".

Julia just rolled her eyes. Both David and her mother were very involved with the babies' care, and Julia liked seeing that, especially from David. He always appeared to her to be hard and serious, but since the babies arrived the previous spring, she was seeing another side of her stepfather that she rather liked.

Once the holidays were out of the way, though, Julia went to her courses at the Program, and found that she could get college credit for her studies. She could easily become an eighteen year old college junior when she decided to go to college.

Julia also found that Nik had been accepted into assassin training. He took to the training just like Julia had and soon was going out on scouting missions. He even got a few more kills to add to his body count. She could see his motivation: not only did he want to protect their way of life, but he had a family to protect as well.

But it was at the Program that she met someone who actually understood her and someone who actually wanted to be her friend. It was a former student who went to college and was studying computer science. He worked on the compound's computers in his off hours. His name was Ryan Summers and he was nineteen years old.

Ryan had heard all about Julia's exploits as an assassin, and wanted to get to know the girl behind the gun. He found her intelligent, well read, funny, and fun to be around.

Julia liked him as well. He treated her like an adult, liked to take her places, and enjoyed his company. She also liked his curly red hair and his attempts to grow facial hair. He often had a scraggly and sparse beard that made him look about thirteen.

"Why don't you just shave it off?" Julia asked him one Saturday after she was done with her phyiscal training.

"I kind of like it," Ryan said. "But I'll shave it off if you want me to, Julia."

"I want to know what you look like without it," Julia said. "What are you hiding from by keeping it?"

Ryan didn't have a ready answer for that. He knew she was right, he was hiding from something. But even he didn't know what.

When he did shave it off, Julia loved the way he looked. She reached up to feel his face. "Doesn't that feel better, Ryan?"

"Maybe I was just too lazy to shave," he said, looking at Julia and knew he was going to kiss her. Her touch on his face was so soft, almost like angel's wings.

"You look older now, more professional looking," Julia said. "I like the way you look now. It's kind of sexy and mysterious."

"Julia?" Ryan asked; "Can I kiss you?"

She looked at him. His blue eyes had a look in them she didn't recognize. All she said was, "Please, Ryan?"

He leaned down to kiss her and she stood on her tiptoes to reach him. Their lips met and Julia could feel Ryan's arms encircle her waist. He lifted her off the ground and felt their kiss deepen. When it ended, he put her back down on the ground.

Julia felt different. She'd kissed guys before, and in many of her roles while working as an assassin she'd kissed the men who were her targets, but this was the first time she ever kissed anyone she felt so strongly about.

"Do you have any idea how beuatiful you are, Julia?" Ryan asked her. "Not just in looks, but just the way you act, the way you are with other people. I noticed that about you right away. It was part of the reason I like you so much."

"Ryan," Julia said. "You're the first one to notice I'm not this gun toting, freakish girl. That I'm just like everyone else. That's part of the reason I like you so much."

"I know I'm too old for you, and your parents probably wouldn't approve," Ryan said. "But I want you to be my girl. You're not like any girl I know."

"I'm not like any girl you know," Julia said, "I'm me."

"That's not what I meant."

"I know," Julia said. "And we can talk to my folks about this. They're not unapproachable, you know. I know my mom's been dying to meet you."

"Really?" Ryan asked, surprised. "I had no idea you even told her about me."

"I didn't have to, Ryan," said Julia. "She noticed I was acting different and asked me about it. So I told her."

"It's great that you have that kind of relationship with her," Ryan said.

"I didn't know her for the first six years of my life because the Illegals threw her in prison without a trial," said Julia. "So as we did get to know each other, we became really close. Especially after my guardians were murdered by the New Army."

"I'd like to meet her and your stepdad," Ryan said. "I've admired David Draiman my whole life, it seems. He's a great leader."

"He's an even better human being," Julia said. "I'm just sorry I didn't appreciate him more when he and Mom first got together."

"I guess that happens," Ryan said. "I know your dad died before you were born."

"Yes," Julia said. She thought it best not to mention that Morbus, formerly known as Jacob Rossman, was her father. That would be too weird, even for someone as understanding as Ryan, she thought.

"My parents knew the San Marcos," Ryan said. "We may have played together at one time."

"If you played with anyone," Julia laughed, "it was probably Nik and Jeremiah."

"You might be right," Ryan said. "But it doesn't matter now. We know each other at the right times in our lives."

"Yes, we do," Julia said as Ryan took her hand. He then walked her home.

----------

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
That's so damn cute!

babygirlpj2007

babygirlpj2007
Warrior
awww! adorable!

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Now comes the hard part-- actually writing the scene where Julia loses her virginity. I'll post it late this afternoon, barring any last minute plans...

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
And I'm sure it will be awesome no matter what.

babygirlpj2007

babygirlpj2007
Warrior
awww wheres the post? lol i will be patient... Giggling

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
An Atypical Life, Part 2--

(THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS SEXUAL SITUATIONS. IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED BY SUCH THEMES, PLEASE DON'T READ FROM THIS POINT.)

"Mr. Chairman," Parks said, "we have a plan to bring Draiman down."

McClayne just rolled his eyes, saying, "It's about fucking time! Only took you six months to figure it out."

"Yes, Mr. Chairman," said Parks, growing tired of McClayne's condescendence; "We believe we have someone who can be 'programmed' to kill Draiman and his family, including the youngest members."

"I told you to leave the little ones out of this!" McClayne roared. "I will NOT be responsible for killing innocent children!"

"Then what shall we do with Draiman's twin daughters and the infant son of his former ward, Nikolai San Marco?"

"What we do with all children of Undesirables, Parks!" said McClayne; "give them to our supporters to raise. You do realize," he paused, then, "that we'll have to kill the other three members of Disturbed and their families as well, because even if they lose Draiman, the most likely successor to his leadership role would be Dan Donegan."

"Who is the person you found that can be programmed?" this from Neil Hope, the President's husband.

"It's a teenage boy who can get close to the family," Parks said. "He currently lives away from Chicagoland so if he were to go missing, Draiman more than likely would be unaware of it."

"Do we know this boy's name?" This from McClayne. He didn't like the idea of using a teenager to do this job. He was hoping the person was at least over 21.

"We do, but until he is programmed, I don't want to provide a name until he's ready to do the job," Parks said.

"Fair enough," McClayne said. "Better that we know this poor boy's identity and not risk having it leak out so Draiman could be warned."

"Exactly," Parks said.

----------

Over the months since they met, Ryan and Julia were becoming very close. A little too close for Jordan's liking. She had to remember what it was like to be in love for the first time.

She and David had met Ryan and were very impressed with him. David was a little concerned about the three and a half year age difference, but Jordan reminded him of all that Julia had been through in her almost sixteen years.

"Julia is very mature for her age, David," Jordan said one night shortly after the twins' first birthday that April; "Only she could pick a winner right out of the gate! I wish I had been that perceptive at sixteen!"

"Don't we all!" David said in agreement. "At sixteen, I picked a girl who was a heroin addict with attachment issues."

"Is this the one who ended up killing herself? The one 'Inside the Fire' is about?"

"Yes," David said. "But, we were talking about Julia."

"I know, baby," Jordan said. "The one thing that concerns me is...sex."

"You think they've had sex?" David asked.

"Not yet," Jordan said. "But it's going to happen."

"That's a given, Jordan," David said. "When I talked to Ryan, he told me that he'd wait until Julia was ready when and if they did. And you know, some of Julia's future assignments as an assassin may include sexual contact beyond blow jobs and foreplay. Wouldn't be better that she wasn't a virgin if that were to happen?"

"I try not to think about that, David," Jordan said. "About her having sex with men she's assigned to eliminate. I'm having enough of a time with her having sex with Ryan!"

"I'd rather, if she was going to do it anyway, she had her first time with someone she cared about than with some stranger she's later going to kill," David said.

"I know," Jordan said; "And it's not like she's unprotected. She's been on the Pill since she was fourteen to regulate her cycles."

"Jordan," David said as he kissed her; "Julia will make the right decision. Trust your daughter's judgement, okay?"

"I guess I'll have to," Jordan said as she felt David's arms around her waist. "She's going to do what she thinks is best for her. And, yes, David, I'd rather she have that experience with someone she loves, and not with some man she's going to kill."

----------

Two figures darted through the woods near the Disturbed Ones compound. It was dusk, and the cover of the coming darkness was working to their advantage.

They knew the woods in these parts better than the backs of their hands. All the places to hide, set up guns, ambush targets.

The completion of an underground shelter was their goal this night, and it was a race to see who could capture an unseen target within a set amount of time. They hid behind trees, large boulders, preconstructed lean-tos, anything to camoflague their presence.

The target was up ahead, and one had an advantage over the other. Suddenly, both broke into a run towards the target. Suddenly, there was a sound as a knife was plunged into the trunk of a long dead tree. The target had been reached.

"Ah HA! Jere, I gotcha this time!" Nik said as he worked his knife out of the bark.

"So we're even at two kills apiece," Jeremiah said. "But you run faster because of those freakishly long legs of yours!"

"So?" Nik said; "Sometimes my height doesn't work to my advantage. It's tough to stay inconspicuous when you're six-six."

"You're only three inches taller than me," Jeremiah said, "but I have a lower center of gravity because of my build."

"Hmmm, maybe," Nik said. Then he put a hand up. Both could hear voices in the distance.

They retreated behind trees and waited for the voices to get closer. Both Nik and Jeremiah could make out silouettes in the distance: one short one, another considerably taller.

"Julia and her boyfriend," Nik whispered to Jeremiah.

"What are they doing out here?"

"Shh, let's listen in."

They heard Julia and Ryan talking, but couldn't make out what they were saying. Then Julia hopped onto Ryan's back and he carried her piggyback through the woods. Jeremiah and Nik could hear Julia laughing at something Ryan had said.

As their voices faded away, Nik and Jeremiah came out of hiding. They looked at each other in the darkness.

"How long has Julia been seeing this guy?" Jeremiah asked Nik. "I'm not sure if I've met him. And I'd want to meet any guy dating our little sister."

"About six months," Nik said. "They met shortly after Matthias was born in November. You probably remember him from when we were kids. His parents and Peter worked at the compound."

"We played with so many kids back then," Jeremiah said. "Which one was he?"

"Redheaded kid," Nik said. "He's about your height now. Then he was a short kid."

"Oh, okay," Jeremiah said. "I think Joe and I went to school with him before Peter and Kiera took us in. Lots of freckles. Glasses, right?"

"Back then, yeah," Nik said. "Now I guess he's had surgery or wears contacts, because the glasses are gone."

"If he's my height, then he's a good foot taller than Julia," Jeremiah said. "He met Jordan and David yet? God, I miss a lot when I'm at school!"

"Yes, and they like him."

"And he's not intimidated by them?" Jeremiah asked. "Or star struck?"

"Nope," Nik said. "David said Ryan acted like he met people like him every day."

"I'll have to meet him before I go back to school in July," Jeremiah said. "If he's dating my little sister, he has to pass the Jere test!"

"Shit, Jere," Nik said laughing. "You gonna bust the poor guy's balls?"

"No, I'm just going grill him about his intentions."

"You know Julia would kill you if you did that!" Nik said.

"Yeah, I know..." Jeremiah sighed. "Little sisters..."

----------

Ryan carried Julia piggyback through the woods near the Disturbed Ones compound, while she was "steering" him through some of the places she used to play as a child. She was laughing and that made Ryan happy.

"Say, Jules, let's go to my place," Ryan suggested. "My roommate is gone for the next month, so we'll have the apartment all to ourselves. It's not too late is it?"

"I should probably go home soon, but, yeah, let's go to your place," Julia said. "You still have pizza, right?"

"My roommate practically lives on pizza," Ryan said. "And it shows! He needs some serious time in the gym. Maybe Morbus can be his trainer!"

"Morbus would scare poor Keith to death!" Julia laughed. "He'd run out of the gym so fast that he'd work off some of that pizza poundage! Where did he go, anyway?"

"Home to Hawaii," Ryan said. "Or as our current government calls it, 'American Islands'."

"I hate that we have 'regions' not 'states'," Julia said. "And that our country is called 'The Republic of America'. That's one of the things David and the Disturbed Ones are trying to change. The Illegals came in and fucked up everything!"

"That they did, Julia," Ryan said as he put her down to walk the rest of the way. "Your hundred pounds gets heavy after a while, even when you're bouncing up and down!"

"But it's all muscle, Ryan," Julia said. "Morbus said I have a powerful build for someone my size."

"No one should underestimate you because of your size," Ryan said.

"I've wrestled Nik down to the floor many times," Julia said, "and he's way taller than I am! KateLynn thinks it's funny that I can bring down her six-foot-six husband."

"I better watch it then," Ryan said as they climbed the stairs to his apartment. "I'm six-three and not nearly as strong as Nik is!"

Once inside, Julia somehow got the feeling that she wouldn't be leaving that night.

She sat on the couch and flipped through the television schedule. She couldn't find anything on that caught her interest. The only things that caught her interest was the frozen pizza that Ryan put in the oven, and Ryan himself.

Ryan joined her on the couch for the twenty minutes it took the pizza to bake. Julia snuggled up against him and said nothing. He liked that she felt comfortable with him. When they were together, they were in their own world. There was no illegitimate government, no bad guys for Julia to hunt down, no real worries. It was just the two of them, waiting for pizza to bake.

----------

After Julia removed the sausage and pepperonis from her pizza, she still had veggies and cheese. Ryan knew why she did that, but since he didn't buy the pizza to begin with, he had no choices in what the toppings were.

As they ate, they talked about all kinds of things. Ryan liked Julia's stories about growing up with the San Marcos, and later, with her mother and David. He envied her relationship with her brothers, mainly because he had no siblings of his own. That was something he wasn't going to do when he finally got married and settled down- have only one child. He wanted lots of kids, but not for a long, long time.

Julia helped him clean up from their supper, then they sat back on the couch and turned on the television. There was nothing on that either of them wanted to watch. "TVs crap these days," Ryan had said while Julia kicked off her shoes.

Julia straddled Ryan's lap as she faced him and gave him a kiss on the forehead. "Let's entertain ourselves, Ryan. We don't need TV." she said playfully.

"I like it when you do that," Ryan said. "You don't have to stand on your tiptoes to kiss me." He then kissed her and she responded.

Julia ran her fingers through Ryan's unruly copper locks while they were kissing. She felt his hands at her waist, running up her back to her shoulders, then back down to her waist. He took off her t-shirt and she did nothing to stop him. Her bra was next and she felt Ryan's hands fondling her breasts. "God, Julia, you have a gorgeous body," Ryan sighed as he took one of Julia's breasts into his mouth, knowing it drove her wild.

She moaned with pleasure and desire at Ryan's attentions. "I love what you do to me, Ryan," she said. "I get so worked up while you're lovin' on me."

"I wanna make love to you, sweet Julia Rachel," Ryan said. "I promise to be gentle with you..."

"Please, Ryan..." she said, her voice trailing off. "I think I'm ready for you."

He picked her up and carried her to his bedroom and laid her on his bed. Julia took off Ryan's shirt and shorts, and he took off her jeans and panties.

Ryan knelt above her, and realized just how tiny Julia really was without clothing. He almost felt guilty that he was about to take her most precious gift. If Julia was ready to give it, then it was okay. If she asked him to stop, he would. She was the first girl he ever wanted whose happiness and pleasure he wanted more than his own.

"Julia, you still want to do this?" he asked her.

"Yes, Ryan. I'm a little nervous, but I'm ready," she said. "I've never been so sure." She reached up for him and put her arms around his neck.

"It might hurt a little, and you might bleed afterwards," Ryan said as he started to enter her. "Tell me now if you want me to stop."

"No, Ryan, I want you to make love to me," Julia said, feeling her lips parting to make way for him. "Please, baby...I need you."

Ryan slowly made his way inside her. He saw her wince, but no cry of pain. Soon all of him was inside her, and he was surprised how wet she was. He thrusted gently and she met him stroke for stroke. "God, Ryan! That feels so good, baby!" she cried out, feeling herself getting close to a release.

"Julia!" Ryan exclaimed as he loved her, "Baby, you make me feel good. I just want to love you so much!"

Julia felt her orgasm coming, and the groans that escaped her lips were involuntary. "Ryan!" she cried.

"What, baby?"

"I think I'm gonna come!"

"It'll feel good, Julia. Just ride it out! Scream if you have..."

"Oh! Oh! Oh, God, Ryan!" she screamed as her orgasm overtook her. Never in her wildest dreams did she imagine any sensation feeling this damn good! Not even her masturbation orgasms were anything close to what she was feeling now.

Soon, she heard Ryan let go with a loud groan, his thrusts taking on a faster pace. He then withdrew from her and lay down next to her on the bed, taking her into his arms.

"Julia, baby," he said to her; "I love you so damn much it hurts!"

"My God, Ryan...what a rush that was! I've never felt so good," Julia said. "Thank you..." She then began to cry.

"Julia, what's wrong?" Ryan asked, concerned. "Why are you crying? Did I hurt you?"

"Oh, Ryan," she said. "You did everything right. I'm just so happy. I love you, baby."

Ryan wrapped his arms around Julia, and they lay there in the darkness, saying nothing. Soon, they fell asleep in each other's arms.

----------

*And that, ladies and gentlemen, was the hardest damn thing to write! That's why it took so long to post this.*

Last edited by GuiltyPleasures on Sat 10 Jul 2010, 22:38; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : "Heroine addict"? LOL --correcting dumb typos)

babygirlpj2007

babygirlpj2007
Warrior
Whoa....just whoa....
the craziness never stops...

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Awww... that was cute! I loved it!

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
An Atypical Life, Part 3--

Jordan awoke with a start. She thought it might be one of the twins wanting something, but the only sound coming from the baby monitor was the soft hum of the air conditioning and the girls' breathing.

She got up to check on them anyway, and they were both still asleep, though she noticed that Niki might wake up later because her pacifier fell out of her mouth. Kimber had given her pacifier up around their first birthday.

Knowing the babies were okay and sound asleep, she went to go check on Julia. She had to be home from Ryan's by now. It was three hours past her curfew.

Jordan opened the door to Julia's room, and there was no Julia in the bed.

She started to panic, then got a hold of herself. Julia was sixteen, and she always tried to keep her mother apprised of her whereabouts. But lately, Julia was trying to be more independant, and Jordan thought it was good for Julia to make her own decisions. David supported her on this, and Jordan knew she shouldn't worry, but she did anyway.

She went back to bed, and as she climbed under the covers, David asked, "The girls okay, Jordan?"

"Our girls are fine and sleeping away. My girl isn't here."

"You knew this would happen, Jordan," David said. "The night that Julia didn't come home and wasn't on an assignment. Maybe she's at Ryan's. If she's not here by morning, I'll call over there."

"I hope you're right, David," Jordan said as David nestled behind her.

----------

Sleeping on a cot in a cold room, the boy was having some seriously strange nightmares.

He had a gun. He was shooting at people very familiar to him. They were falling. Dying. Bleeding. And still he kept shooting. His sister, his brothers, his guardians. People were dying everywhere he went, and he was the cause of death. Soon, everyone he knew was dead. His cold eyes looked over the carnage, then he retreated to where people he didn't know told him what to do. He saw the syringe being plunged into his arm, then going to sleep. No guilt. No remorse. No horror. He'd killed men, women, children, babies all without a care in the world. He knew when he woke up, he'd have no memory of the past six months.

He awoke suddenly, then remembered he was handcuffed to his bed. His feet were bound. He heard voices in his head, urging him to shoot to kill, not shoot to maim. Familiar voices he'd heard his entire life. Then voices he didn't know, congratulating him on killing his entire family. "Long live President for Life Sarah Kathryn Hope!"

He was disoriented, nauseous, and hungry.

The New Government was preparing him for a one time assignment. Kill your family. All of them. Babies included.

He was all of seventeen years old.

----------

The phone ringing woke Julia and Ryan out of a sound sleep. Julia looked over at the clock on Ryan's side of the bed and saw it was 8am! She had been there all night! She knew, just knew, it was going to be either her mother or David on the other end.

"Hello," she heard Ryan say out in the kitchen where the phone was. "Yes she's here, David, but she's still sleeping. Shall I wake her? Oh, okay. Sorry to make you and Jordan worry. She's not in trouble, is she? Oh, good. I'll tell her you called. Okay, bye and thanks for calling."

Julia felt her heart pounding a mile a minute until Ryan came back into the bedroom. "That was..."

"I know, it was David," Julia said. "I'm not in trouble. Mom freaked out, didn't she?"

"They were just concerned," Ryan said. "David said if you hadn't been here, then they would have had something to be worried about."

Julia sat up in bed, making no move to cover her nakedness. "God, I'm so sore!" she said.

"You worked some new muscles last night, Jules," Ryan said. "Get up a sec."

Julia stood up and Ryan checked where she lay, and there was a quarter sized pinkish tinged stain on the sheets. Julia looked at it and said, "Guess that means I'm not a virgin anymore."

"Does that bother you, Julia?"

"No," she said. "I'm kinda glad I'm not. I don't feel any differently. Just crazier in love with you, I guess."

"That's good," Ryan said, "because I'm even crazier in love with you!"

"I wanna go again, baby," she said, her voice colored with passion. "Now that the prelimiaries are out of the way..."

"Mmmmm, come here you vixen, you!" Ryan climbed on the bed and pulled Julia down with him. The second time was much easier, and the orgasm just as powerful. Julia wanted this moment to last forever.

----------

"I'm not likin' this at all, David," Dan said as he read through the morning's intel reports.

"What's that, Dan?" David asked.

"Now the Illegals are 'programming' people to be assassins for them, most of them are Disturbed Ones who have been kidnapped and given high doses of drugs that make them open to suggestions," Dan said. "And they're being programmed to kill."

"Wow," Mike said, "I'd only read about that in spy novels and shit like that."

"That means they could grab anyone off the street, drug them, then bombard them with suggestions, and give them orders to kill," John said. "No one would be safe!"

"All drugs have adverse effects," David said. "What happens when they achieve their goal and the Illegals allow the drugs to wear off?"

"The unwilling assassins are killed," Dan said. "They can't afford for someone to have flashbacks. They've already got a few people in their labs undergoing programming now."

"And the threat to us, or our families, or others in the community of Disturbed Ones?" David asked.

"All four of us, and our families," said Dan, "are their first targets. And this includes young children."

"Fuck!" David said, "They really want the four of us out of their way. Why target our families, though."

"Perhaps they know that if anything happened to us, then our wives could take over," suggested Mike.

Dan kept reading, and let out an audible gasp; something he never did, even when the most shocking information is at his disposal.

Dan spoke, "Seems that we are their first targets."

"Do we know who is being sent to bump us off?" John asked.

"Yes, and you guys, especially you, David, ain't gonna like this," Dan said.

"Who is it?"

Dan looked straight at David and said, "Joe Donovan."

----------

babygirlpj2007

babygirlpj2007
Warrior
who?

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Jeremiah's younger biological brother. Joe's always been the quiet one.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
An Atypical Life, Part 4--

"Joe's been missing?" David said. "How come this is the first I've heard about it?"

"I'll call Amber Carson and find out what's going on," Dan said. "Surely, if Joe had disappeared, someone would have at least told Jeremiah. I have a feeling that he doesn't know his brother is in trouble."

"What about when Joe comes looking for us to carry out his mission?" John asked. "How are we going to stop him?"

"I suppose we could send Jere, Nik and Julia to meet up with him," Dan said. "I don't want to have to take him out unless it's necessary."

"We want to subdue him and bring him out from under the influence of the drugs he's been given," David said. "And sending his sibling to subdue him is probably better than sending someone to kill him. He's still family after all."

Dan left the room to call Amber Carson. When he returned, his face was grim. The others knew that it wasn't good news Dan had to share.

"Amber told me that Joe took a job in Maine about six months ago," Dan said. "He'd kept in contact with Amber up until about a month ago, when his calls and emails stopped coming. Then last week, someone found Joe's car in a ditch on I-95 in New Hampshire, but no sign of Joe."

"How come Jeremiah doesn't seem to know this?" David asked. "He'd have mentioned something like that to someone."

"Amber said that Joe and Jere got into an argument over the phone about the job that Joe took in Maine," Dan said. "Jeremiah apparently thought Joe should go to college first, but Joe disagreed. He hadn't talked to Jere since then. Jere called Amber and she told him that Joe didn't want Jere calling him any more."

"Sounds like he was already being drugged," David said, "if he was turning against his own brother. Jere had mentioned that Joe was in Maine at Christmas and wouldn't be able to make it home. Joe hasn't even seen Nik and KateLynn's son yet."

David made a note to himself to talk to Jeremiah later in the day. It seemed strange that Joe was distancing himself from his brother, because they had always been close. Unless, David said to himself, it wasn't by choice.

----------

Two men looked through a one way mirror at the agitated seventeen year old boy on the other side. One man made notes on the boy's behavior, while the other one just observed him.

"This is the one we're sending to kill Draiman?" the man observing the boy asked.

"Yes," said the man taking notes. "His name is Joseph Donovan. Age seventeen. He was one of Draiman's wards. His older brother Jeremiah lives in Chicagoland attending school at Northwestern. His half sister is Amber Carson. His younger 'sister' is Jordan Terranova's daughter, Julia, who is Draiman's stepdaughter. Nikolai San Marco is another 'brother', a few months younger than Jeremiah."

"Is he just killing Draiman, or the whole family?"

"He's being programmed to kill not only Draiman and his family, but his siblings, Nikolai's wife and son, and the rest of Disturbed along with their families," the Note Taker said.

"Very good," the Observer said. "Then when he's finished with his assignment, what happens to him?"

"He dies," the Note Taker stated.

"I see," the Observer said.

----------

"My brother is missing?!" Jeremiah exclaimed when David told him of the Illegals plan to program Joe to kill them all. "How come I'm just now hearing about this?"

"We think," David said, "that the reason he ceased contact with you and Amber was because he was being drugged and given suggestions to break all contact with you. Once he's been sufficiently programmed, the Illegals will send him here to complete his mission."

"What can we do to stop him?" Jeremiah asked. "Certainly we're not going to kill him."

"We want to avoid that," David said. "Dan is working on finding out when Joe will be here, then we'll have to neutralize him and get him off the drugs he's been given."

"Who are you sending to do this?" Jeremiah asked, "Because I want to be the one who faces Joe."

"Actually, we're thinking of sending you, Nik and Julia to face him," David said.

"Not Nik," Jeremiah said. "He has a family to protect... from Joe?! That's what blows my mind; Joe is being sent here to kill all of us?"

"Nik will do it because he had a family to protect," David said. "And he's probably not told you and Julia yet, but he and KateLynn are expecting another child next spring, so he has even more of a reason to protect his family."

"I don't want to have to kill my brother, David," Jeremiah said. "But if he can't be neutralized, I want to be the one who kills him. God, I can't believe I just said that!"

"I'm sorry, Jere," David said. "I know how you feel. I don't think I could kill my brother, either, even if he was going to kill me first."

David let Jeremiah leave so that his former ward could wrap his head around all the information he'd been given. David silently cursed the New Army, its leaders, and the puppet President for Life. If they want to kill me, fine, he thought; leave my family out of it.

He only hoped that Danny could come up with the information they'll need to save Joe from death-- either by the Illegals, or by his own flesh and blood.
----------

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Whoa! That's crazy! I can't wait for more!

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
This afternoon, I put all the completed parts of the story together in Word, and I'm floored by how much I've written! The file has 287 pages, and over 77,000 words! It's damn near novel sized!

And it's not finished yet!

More story is coming, and I'll probably post it later tonight or tomorrow sometime.

babygirlpj2007

babygirlpj2007
Warrior
OMG

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I've done the same with everything that I've done. I'm not quite at the same mark you are, but I'm getting there. I'm at about 150 pagers and over 36,000 words. It's amazing to look at something like this see what you get when you think about printing it.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com