Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
it is Legit

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Special Thanks to Guilty Pleasures and Proph3tTroyer,

Last edited by CrowX on Wed 26 May 2010, 01:51; edited 5 times in total

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
did you get it all from wiki? sorry but i dont always trust that source.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Asylum is going to be EPIC!

I really can't wait now!
=====

EDIT: This is the source of the Wiki entry for the four tracks that were revealed: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is a podcast, and I haven't heard it because I'm not at home and forgot my headphones. Supposedly, it's an interview with David.

(And I can't seem to post the video from the site, so you'll have to click on the link...)

Last edited by GuiltyPleasures on Wed 26 May 2010, 02:17; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : The source Wiki used is legit!)

Disturbed1ForLife25

Disturbed1ForLife25
Loading The Weapon
I don't see anything on wiki that has any info on these "new tracks" i hope it turns out to be true, amazing song titles, but i think it is a fake cause someone removed it. Hope the titles are true, Disturbed the greatest band to ever step on the face of Earth! :The Indestruct

Edit: just heard the interview, it's all true =DDDDDD

Disturbed1ForLife25

Disturbed1ForLife25
Loading The Weapon
WOOOOOOO!!!!!

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
Nice titles.

7The Warrior, Innocence, Crucified, Never Again New Track Titles Empty New Songs Confirmed!!! Wed 26 May 2010, 16:11

holbs08

holbs08
The interview with Draiman did talk about the song titles . . . He talked about several song meanings. "The Animal" is about monster movies to sum it up. It draws inspiration from The Wolfman and other creatures like that. "The Warrior" was written to be a pump up/ theme song for UFC. "Never Again" is about World War II and the Holocaust. "Crucified" is about what it feels like at the end of a relationship. "Infection" is also about relationships. "Serpentine" is about a man battling a succubus. "Another Way to Die" is about global warming and is, as of now, the first single set to debut within the next month or two. So far, this album seems like it is going to be amazing. Check out the interview with Noisecreep.

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
We have all Meanings of all the songs up and the video on noisecreep

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

9The Warrior, Innocence, Crucified, Never Again New Track Titles Empty Thanks! Wed 26 May 2010, 16:25

holbs08

holbs08
Cool! I didn't realize you had it up already. Looks Awesome! Can't wait for more and Uproar!!!

Conker

Conker
The Animal
Titles are sounding so awesome, The Warrior!

boozehound

boozehound
Believer
The Warrior sounds like its gonna be a very heavy song, hang for this album. Hurry up single, i need my disturbed fix

12The Warrior, Innocence, Crucified, Never Again New Track Titles Empty LEGIT Thu 27 May 2010, 17:25

sicknezz

sicknezz
Yea i just saw the video interview its all true real song titles. EPIC

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com