Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Make up an Asylum song! Empty Make up an Asylum song! Tue 25 May 2010, 01:53

Smitk1592

Smitk1592
Down With the Sickness
Kay, we have 5 confirmed tracks already and now I wanna make up a some "pretend" songs just for fun.
Mine is called "Blackout" and it's about when you get to that point in your life when everything goes dark, you can't find yourself. The good parts of your life seem brief and short, like a passing lapse of memory (thus Blackout) that you can't seem to hold on to. The song centers around breaking out of that "Blackout" faze, enduring the pain and finding yourself.

2Make up an Asylum song! Empty Re: Make up an Asylum song! Tue 25 May 2010, 09:10

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
"Revenge"
Back before the Indestructible album, Dave had some shit happen to him like being hit on his bike and his garage going up in flames with his vehicles in it. "Revenge" could be a song about him getting back at the people who did these things. Or even a political issue that he would like to take hold of himself.

3Make up an Asylum song! Empty Re: Make up an Asylum song! Tue 25 May 2010, 09:24

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Just popped in my head...

"Comeback"
It's a song about how Disturbed and the other great metal bands will rise up and make metal the number one music genre in the world.

4Make up an Asylum song! Empty Re: Make up an Asylum song! Tue 25 May 2010, 09:50

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
The Rapture
Aftermath
Whole Again
Salvation (Beyond The Grave)
Fragmented

5Make up an Asylum song! Empty Re: Make up an Asylum song! Tue 25 May 2010, 11:10

Smitk1592

Smitk1592
Down With the Sickness
No Going Back, Execution, Sinister One

6Make up an Asylum song! Empty Re: Make up an Asylum song! Tue 25 May 2010, 11:17

babygirlpj2007

babygirlpj2007
Warrior
Ravaged

7Make up an Asylum song! Empty Re: Make up an Asylum song! Tue 25 May 2010, 11:58

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
"Entitlement"

Aimed at those individuals who think the world owes them for something (perhaps for just being born), and don't give a shit about anyone else but themselves and their "kind". They frequently put down people for being different, be that by skin color, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, the type of music they like, socio-economic status, etc. This could be about putting such people (the entitled ones) in their place once and for all. I know a few in my life I'd like to give a swift kick in the ass to...

"Triumph"

An overcoming of seemingly insurmountable obsticles placed in one's path, such as a serious illness or being the victim of a crime or natural disaster. Everyone expected you to either die, or roll over and let what happened to you define you for life. When one overcomes these barriers, the naysayers say that they knew you could do it all along, at which point I'd call them out.

8Make up an Asylum song! Empty Re: Make up an Asylum song! Tue 25 May 2010, 15:15

Disturbed1ForLife25

Disturbed1ForLife25
Loading The Weapon
GuiltyPleasures wrote:"Entitlement"

Aimed at those individuals who think the world owes them for something (perhaps for just being born), and don't give a shit about anyone else but themselves and their "kind". They frequently put down people for being different, be that by skin color, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, the type of music they like, socio-economic status, etc. This could be about putting such people (the entitled ones) in their place once and for all. I know a few in my life I'd like to give a swift kick in the ass to...

"Triumph"

An overcoming of seemingly insurmountable obsticles placed in one's path, such as a serious illness or being the victim of a crime or natural disaster. Everyone expected you to either die, or roll over and let what happened to you define you for life. When one overcomes these barriers, the naysayers say that they knew you could do it all along, at which point I'd call them out.

"Triumph" has my vote 110%!!! I can relate to that song in so many ways!

9Make up an Asylum song! Empty Re: Make up an Asylum song! Tue 25 May 2010, 19:41

chasetheguy

chasetheguy
Stupified
"THE END"
WHEN YOU ARE SO ANGRY TO THE POINT YOU ARE ALMOST ENRAGED YOU FEEL THAT YOU WILL DO SOMETHING THAT WILL BRING THE END

10Make up an Asylum song! Empty Re: Make up an Asylum song! Wed 26 May 2010, 04:51

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
"Detach"

A song for the people who depend on others to live. Stand up and make a life for yourself.

11Make up an Asylum song! Empty Re: Make up an Asylum song! Fri 28 May 2010, 13:51

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Yumiyuri wrote:"Detach"

A song for the people who depend on others to live. Stand up and make a life for yourself.
Already been done. Look up Disturbed - Parasite

12Make up an Asylum song! Empty Re: Make up an Asylum song! Fri 28 May 2010, 15:19

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
oh, damn XD

13Make up an Asylum song! Empty Re: Make up an Asylum song! Mon 31 May 2010, 09:57

Disturbed12010

Disturbed12010
Believer
The Night 2

Is to betray the night, but in a Circus full of clowns telling you to do things you don't want to do at all, then you run from them and into the night, that night will save you from the evil clowns of hell.

David said he was always afraid of clowns since he was a child, and still to this day he is afraid of them.

Disturbed Warrior

14Make up an Asylum song! Empty Re: Make up an Asylum song! Wed 02 Jun 2010, 00:54

zeronex

zeronex
The Illness (a clean version of the sickness)

15Make up an Asylum song! Empty Re: Make up an Asylum song! Wed 02 Jun 2010, 01:02

Smitk1592

Smitk1592
Down With the Sickness
zeronex wrote:The Illness (a clean version of the sickness)

It would just be Down with the Sickness (clean) haha?

16Make up an Asylum song! Empty Re: Make up an Asylum song! Wed 02 Jun 2010, 04:04

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
Legendary
"Tribute to all of rocks legends who have past on..."

The Fire Burns
"Recovering from total loss of motivation/hitting rock bottom, then finding inspiration and motivation....dust your self off and try again"

Red,White and Blue
"About past and present presidents and politicians on both sides of the good/bad spectrum...how their actions have influenced us, our country and the world"

Savior
"When looking to be saved, relying on a hero figure who's always been there for you suddenly betrays you....thus a new hero enters your life and becomes your new Savior"

17Make up an Asylum song! Empty Re: Make up an Asylum song! Wed 02 Jun 2010, 10:49

Disturbed12010

Disturbed12010
Believer
"An Old Enemy Returns"

This is about someone you know to be a evil person who tries to kill you & you kill that person, when time flys by, you hear that your enemy has returned to finish what they started.

Disturbed Warrior

18Make up an Asylum song! Empty Re: Make up an Asylum song! Wed 02 Jun 2010, 12:08

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
"Caged"

A story about a person whose love for metal is disapproved by his/her family and friends. Amidst the taunts and being looked down upon, he/her looks to metal for strength and for escape.

19Make up an Asylum song! Empty Re: Make up an Asylum song! Thu 17 Jun 2010, 07:39

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
"The Dirty Dance"

The Song will be about davids dance Dancing David

20Make up an Asylum song! Empty Re: Make up an Asylum song! Thu 17 Jun 2010, 08:37

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
hahahahahahahahahahaha xDDDDD

"Bloodied Wings"

the story of a fallen angel who, until now, is trying to be good but keeps hearing Satan to do evil.

21Make up an Asylum song! Empty Re: Make up an Asylum song! Thu 17 Jun 2010, 13:56

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
I like The title "Redemption" .. maybe Abyss..or Holocaust..

22Make up an Asylum song! Empty Re: Make up an Asylum song! Thu 01 Jul 2010, 17:51

Crucified

Crucified
Stupified
"Legion"
A song dedicated to the hundreds of thousands of Disturbed1s out in the world that have stayed with Disturbed since "The Sickness". To the "Legion" of followers.
If Slipknot could do a song to their fans (Pulse of the Maggots) than why not Disturbed?

And to those who think 10 Thousand Fists was to fans, I don't think it was to their fans as much as it was about unity.

23Make up an Asylum song! Empty Re: Make up an Asylum song! Mon 05 Jul 2010, 22:58

Crucified

Crucified
Stupified
"Bonded"
A song where two partners desperately want each other, and know that they're right for each other, but their customs prevent them from being together.

24Make up an Asylum song! Empty Re: Make up an Asylum song! Tue 06 Jul 2010, 04:40

chasetheguy

chasetheguy
Stupified
my god
the song is about when someone brings you down like by getting picked on at school or having a great felling then someone brings you down a savior comes and protects you from the negative force Disturbed Warrior Indestructible when the sickness is the cure all believe with ten thousand fists and create an indestructible army to search and destroy the asylum

25Make up an Asylum song! Empty Re: Make up an Asylum song! Wed 18 Aug 2010, 03:48

TheDarkDestroyer520

TheDarkDestroyer520
Disturbed One
"The Hippocratic Oath"

About a problem I have with a lot of bands and artists, they say at the time of a new album's release that "oh this is our best album yet, heaviest yet, fastest yet, ect."

But when the album comes out, it either doesn't live up to those words or the band says at the next album release, "This new album blows our last album away," when it comes out and is actually worse then the last album.

The song would be about the band saying "no bullshit, our last work was great and this is the best would could do at the time. We hope you like it."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com