Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26David now living with lena yada - Page 2 Empty Re: David now living with lena yada Thu 03 Jun 2010, 02:45

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
LOL, his sons with the same piercings like him XDDDDDD

27David now living with lena yada - Page 2 Empty Re: David now living with lena yada Fri 04 Jun 2010, 00:58

disturbedlepgirl

disturbedlepgirl
Loading The Weapon
That would be so cute:P I can see the family pick too and all the boys learning the monkey call and getting in trouble in school because they keep doing it! LOL

28David now living with lena yada - Page 2 Empty Re: David now living with lena yada Fri 04 Jun 2010, 03:55

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
LOL xDDD

It would be weird if even the girls inherited David's way of monkey calls xDDDD

29David now living with lena yada - Page 2 Empty Re: David now living with lena yada Fri 04 Jun 2010, 12:42

disturbedlepgirl

disturbedlepgirl
Loading The Weapon
LOL That would be even cuter to see!

30David now living with lena yada - Page 2 Empty Re: David now living with lena yada Fri 04 Jun 2010, 12:44

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Lol, too cute xDDD

31David now living with lena yada - Page 2 Empty Re: David now living with lena yada Wed 07 Jul 2010, 20:05

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
I see the last post here is from like a month ago, so i'm guessing they are still together.

That is great. I hope she's really nice and that they are happy together

32David now living with lena yada - Page 2 Empty Re: David now living with lena yada Fri 09 Jul 2010, 00:08

disturbedlepgirl

disturbedlepgirl
Loading The Weapon
Even if they weren't, I don't think we'd hear about it anytime soon:P Its the honey moon stage still too. YOU know every one is wonderful that first few months. :)

33David now living with lena yada - Page 2 Empty Re: David now living with lena yada Sat 10 Jul 2010, 19:26

Jessica

Jessica
Disturbed One
I read somewhere that they got married? Not sure. Can't remember where. Congrats to them if they did!

34David now living with lena yada - Page 2 Empty Re: David now living with lena yada Tue 13 Jul 2010, 19:30

disturbedlepgirl

disturbedlepgirl
Loading The Weapon
Wow if they did, congrats!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com