Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Asylum Released In August 2010 Empty Asylum Released In August 2010 Fri 14 May 2010, 23:50

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2Asylum Released In August 2010 Empty Re: Asylum Released In August 2010 Sat 15 May 2010, 00:00

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Can't wait!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

3Asylum Released In August 2010 Empty Re: Asylum Released In August 2010 Sat 15 May 2010, 00:25

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
Hell yea Disturbed Warrior

4Asylum Released In August 2010 Empty Re: Asylum Released In August 2010 Sat 15 May 2010, 00:40

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
I had a feeling it was going to be in August can't wait

5Asylum Released In August 2010 Empty Re: Asylum Released In August 2010 Sat 15 May 2010, 01:06

A Disturbed Mind

A Disturbed Mind
Believer
All right August cant wait Disturbed Rules. The guy

6Asylum Released In August 2010 Empty Re: Asylum Released In August 2010 Sat 15 May 2010, 02:01

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss........does that get my point across?.

7Asylum Released In August 2010 Empty Re: Asylum Released In August 2010 Sat 15 May 2010, 08:22

Post Orgasmic Chill

Post Orgasmic Chill
One of The Ten Thousand
AUGUST!? I have something to look forward to ALLLL summer now! WOOOOOOO! Hahaha!

8Asylum Released In August 2010 Empty Re: Asylum Released In August 2010 Sat 15 May 2010, 09:13

slamer80

slamer80
Believer
It was so obvious:)

9Asylum Released In August 2010 Empty Re: Asylum Released In August 2010 Sat 15 May 2010, 10:23

babygirlpj2007

babygirlpj2007
Warrior
HELLS YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Disturbed

10Asylum Released In August 2010 Empty Re: Asylum Released In August 2010 Sat 15 May 2010, 18:06

disturbedfan431

disturbedfan431
Believer
damn i was hoping that it would come out in like july or something but o well hey can't wait to have this shit
it's gonna be a kickass summer first the new korn album then the new disturbed album damn i wanna hear some new shit from disturbed i wonder when there gonna release some clips???

11Asylum Released In August 2010 Empty Re: Asylum Released In August 2010 Sat 15 May 2010, 18:59

Arial

Arial
caaaan't waaait!!!

12Asylum Released In August 2010 Empty Re: Asylum Released In August 2010 Sat 15 May 2010, 20:56

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
disturbedfan431 wrote:damn i was hoping that it would come out in like july or something but o well hey can't wait to have this shit
it's gonna be a kickass summer first the new korn album then the new disturbed album damn i wanna hear some new shit from disturbed i wonder when there gonna release some clips???

how the heck is Korn's album getting done so quick? I jus saw them on tour with FFDP a month and a half ago and i know they had more concerts to go. Did they finish recording before they went i wonder?

13Asylum Released In August 2010 Empty Re: Asylum Released In August 2010 Sat 15 May 2010, 23:44

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
Post Orgasmic Chill wrote:AUGUST!? I have something to look forward to ALLLL summer now! WOOOOOOO! Hahaha!
Same here

14Asylum Released In August 2010 Empty Re: Asylum Released In August 2010 Tue 18 May 2010, 00:31

jpmatrixfan88

jpmatrixfan88
Stupified
DYLANPCRIDDLE wrote:
disturbedfan431 wrote:damn i was hoping that it would come out in like july or something but o well hey can't wait to have this shit

how the heck is Korn's album getting done so quick? I jus saw them on tour with FFDP a month and a half ago and i know they had more concerts to go. Did they finish recording before they went i wonder?

LOL. They finished recording way back in December. Yeah. They weren't signed to a record label until recently though, but the album has been finished for a while. Comes out July 13th I think.

15Asylum Released In August 2010 Empty Re: Asylum Released In August 2010 Tue 18 May 2010, 00:40

disturbedfan431

disturbedfan431
Believer
yup u hit the nail right on the head it's july 13th i wish disturbed would just release something already
doesn't have to be a full song i just wanna hear like a 30 second clip of something damn disturbed is really good at keeping people on the edge of their seats aren't they? lol another reason i wish they would just release something now is so that my buddy would stop bugging the shit out of me about it idk if im right about this or not but didn't disturbed say some time ago that the album was done and they were in the process of mixing it or something?
or the album was almost done but thy hadn't started mixing it yet? idk someone please update me on this if im wrong

16Asylum Released In August 2010 Empty Re: Asylum Released In August 2010 Tue 18 May 2010, 00:44

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
disturbedfan431 wrote:yup u hit the nail right on the head it's july 13th i wish disturbed would just release something already
doesn't have to be a full song i just wanna hear like a 30 second clip of something damn disturbed is really good at keeping people on the edge of their seats aren't they? lol another reason i wish they would just release something now is so that my buddy would stop bugging the shit out of me about it idk if im right about this or not but didn't disturbed say some time ago that the album was done and they were in the process of mixing it or something?
or the album was almost done but thy hadn't started mixing it yet? idk someone please update me on this if im wrong

The mixing is supposedly complete, but there are probably some last minute things to do before it's released.

But, yeah, I wish they'd give us a :30 something to tide us over until the first single is released!

Last edited by GuiltyPleasures on Tue 18 May 2010, 00:47; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarity)

17Asylum Released In August 2010 Empty Re: Asylum Released In August 2010 Tue 18 May 2010, 00:49

disturbedfan431

disturbedfan431
Believer
well hey thank you for lettin me know i was wondering wut was up with that
nd thats another thing you just reminded me about, the new single that should be coming out
soon i think they might release that sometime in late june i can't wait any longer damnit!!
lol

18Asylum Released In August 2010 Empty Re: Asylum Released In August 2010 Tue 18 May 2010, 02:50

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
i'm guessing early june.

19Asylum Released In August 2010 Empty Re: Asylum Released In August 2010 Tue 18 May 2010, 02:54

disturbedfan431

disturbedfan431
Believer
shit anytime around june is good lol i need some good highway music
already

20Asylum Released In August 2010 Empty Re: Asylum Released In August 2010 Tue 18 May 2010, 11:17

jpmatrixfan88

jpmatrixfan88
Stupified
I don't remember them saying mixing was complete. Recording was finished in April, but I think they're still mixing. Mixing takes around 6 weeks I believe. If not, they're in the mastering and the post production stages, the final stages.

Once it's mixed, it goes on to be mastered, which I think is where they put together the track listing. It's also around where the cover art/release date is announced.

21Asylum Released In August 2010 Empty Re: Asylum Released In August 2010 Tue 18 May 2010, 11:58

slamer80

slamer80
Believer
They should take the time they need, do you want a half album?(i know its unrealistic right now) Disturbed has now made 4/4 very successfully album witch has sold very good. The 5th should be the same, Disturbed creates QUALITY music. So give them the time they need to finish so we can get the best out of it.

22Asylum Released In August 2010 Empty Re: Asylum Released In August 2010 Tue 18 May 2010, 15:30

disturbedfan431

disturbedfan431
Believer
yea i know what u mean i don't want them to put out an album thats not complete either that wouldn't be any fun
now would it? lol i know disturbed is going to come through on this new album i just wish sometimes they would let us know whats goin on because it seems sometimes they say something about it and then you go for like a month or 2 without hearing anything else but sometimes it's less then that nd thats why i'm very happy i found this forum cause the offical website doesn't really get updated as much as it should plus there's not that many disturbed sites out there so i am very happy i came across this site cause it does seem updated as much as it could be if i never found it there's no chance in hell i would even know any track names from the new album lol

23Asylum Released In August 2010 Empty Re: Asylum Released In August 2010 Tue 18 May 2010, 15:48

A Disturbed Mind

A Disturbed Mind
Believer
Can't wait till august

24Asylum Released In August 2010 Empty Re: Asylum Released In August 2010 Tue 18 May 2010, 16:18

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Whenever it comes out, Asylum will be a kick ass album! Disturbed always puts out their best stuff. David once said in an interview that any album is "all killer, no filler"... and that's true. IMHO, there is not a bad song this band has put out.

25Asylum Released In August 2010 Empty Re: Asylum Released In August 2010 Wed 19 May 2010, 01:30

jpmatrixfan88

jpmatrixfan88
Stupified
disturbedfan431 wrote:yea i know what u mean i don't want them to put out an album thats not complete either that wouldn't be any fun
now would it? lol i know disturbed is going to come through on this new album i just wish sometimes they would let us know whats goin on because it seems sometimes they say something about it and then you go for like a month or 2 without hearing anything else but sometimes it's less then that nd thats why i'm very happy i found this forum cause the offical website doesn't really get updated as much as it should plus there's not that many disturbed sites out there so i am very happy i came across this site cause it does seem updated as much as it could be if i never found it there's no chance in hell i would even know any track names from the new album lol

Good point. I wouldn't know anything if it weren't for this site either! Very soon my friends, very soon...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com