Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Morbus Rising 2.0: New Forum Redesign Empty Morbus Rising 2.0: New Forum Redesign Thu 13 May 2010, 22:56

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
Thats right guys the new morbus is comming fresh new look for 2010 its very professional and what you guys diserve i wanna also tell you that half of it is flash widgets so you will need these things

Flash Player

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Shockwave Player

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and that's all you need there is no date but guessing its ether this week or next will see but definitively this month so stay tune for updates on that

Conker

Conker
The Animal
Wow can't wait for this.

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Yeah guys we can't wait to launch it for you you deserve it Disturbed Fans.

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
NICE MAN!!! THE HTML CODE WORKED AWESOME FOR A LONG TIME BUT IT'LL BE NICE TO SEE THE PRO STUFF WE ALWAYS KNEW YOU GUYS WERE CAPABLE OF!!!

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
Can't wait to see how good the site is gonna look.

Droid

Droid
Stupified
Does this mean we're getting rid of the retched Halloween look?

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
No more oranges complete new look

Droid

Droid
Stupified
Hell yeah.

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
This is gunna rock

Post Orgasmic Chill

Post Orgasmic Chill
One of The Ten Thousand
*waits anxiously* Lol! GO YOU GUYS! Can't wait!

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
mike and raven,you guys have done a amazing job i cant wait to see the change to the new design :)

Vioz

Eye of the Storm
Yay...happiness

_KJ_

_KJ_
A Welcome Burden
Hooway new forum!

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
I have one request for the new forum...

Could it be possible to enter your date of birth without the year? It's not that I don't care if you know how old I am, it's a security thing for me. I took my birth year off Facebook and MySpace for security reasons, and I'd like to be able to enter my birthdate here, Month and Day only.

Is this doable, guys?

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
GuiltyPleasures wrote:I have one request for the new forum...

Could it be possible to enter your date of birth without the year? It's not that I don't care if you know how old I am, it's a security thing for me. I took my birth year off Facebook and MySpace for security reasons, and I'd like to be able to enter my birthdate here, Month and Day only.

Is this doable, guys?

You can do that now just don't put in the year

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
I've tried that. It doesn't work for me on my home computer. I'm at a computer somewhere other than home. I'll try it again and see if it works.

Thanks, Crow!

UPDATE: I just tried to enter my birthdate without the year, and it didn't take. Am I doing anything wrong?

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
GuiltyPleasures wrote:I've tried that. It doesn't work for me on my home computer. I'm at a computer somewhere other than home. I'll try it again and see if it works.

Thanks, Crow!

UPDATE: I just tried to enter my birthdate without the year, and it didn't take. Am I doing anything wrong?

Tried to fix it does not work sorry we can't do anything about it

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
You tried, and that's all I can ask for. I noticed you removed my age from my profile... and that's okay.
Thanks, again. :)

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
Bring on the new forum baby..... Cuz Dawn is waiting!

Monster666

Monster666
Stricken
new album! new forum! HELL YEAH GUYS! thanks again for the amazing site!

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
howws it coming along raven?

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
A few more Days and it will be up

Conker

Conker
The Animal
June 2010!

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
Uh oh....the natives are getting restless Raven...good things come for those who have to wait is all I'm gonna say.Lol

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
yes i am sorry about this i did promise last month i had to send my computer back its faulty sorry guys but i had enough it its getting repaired i using my bros laptop at the moment even my internet service is about to change so i gotta alot going on computer side of things so please be patient hopefully they will fix it and send it back soon this week

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com