Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26DISTURBED = NO GRAMMY...but...Why! - Page 2 Empty Re: DISTURBED = NO GRAMMY...but...Why! Thu 02 Jul 2009, 13:40

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
S.M.F wrote:This is like when Jethro Tull beat Metallica for the first Heavy Metal Grammy. My mom is always asking me why disturbed or any other band I like have never won a grammy. And I say it's because theres like one freakin award. And she always responds with "Or it's because their not very good." And yes she listens to Pop music.

Why am i surprised. People try and judge bands based on their awards, but you cant do that with heavy metal bands because only a certain amount of people like them. Same goes for classical music and jazz groups (Who also get way less respect than they deserve).

27DISTURBED = NO GRAMMY...but...Why! - Page 2 Empty Re: DISTURBED = NO GRAMMY...but...Why! Thu 02 Jul 2009, 14:26

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
My mom has never listened to disturbed or any other metal band for that matter. She just judges on what they've won.

28DISTURBED = NO GRAMMY...but...Why! - Page 2 Empty Re: DISTURBED = NO GRAMMY...but...Why! Thu 02 Jul 2009, 18:28

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
Thats typical.

29DISTURBED = NO GRAMMY...but...Why! - Page 2 Empty Re: DISTURBED = NO GRAMMY...but...Why! Fri 03 Jul 2009, 03:22

Disturbed_Melanie

Disturbed_Melanie
Believer
Great picture Dylanpcriddle! Disturbed must win!

30DISTURBED = NO GRAMMY...but...Why! - Page 2 Empty Re: DISTURBED = NO GRAMMY...but...Why! Fri 03 Jul 2009, 09:45

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
I just listened to that Mars Volta song and its alright, but inside the fire is way better.

31DISTURBED = NO GRAMMY...but...Why! - Page 2 Empty Re: DISTURBED = NO GRAMMY...but...Why! Fri 03 Jul 2009, 19:56

Disturbed_Melanie

Disturbed_Melanie
Believer
oh ya!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com