Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Anything You Want (Suggestions) - Page 2 Empty Re: Anything You Want (Suggestions) Sat 20 Mar 2010, 21:04

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
gamertag is easy to add.

27Anything You Want (Suggestions) - Page 2 Empty Re: Anything You Want (Suggestions) Sun 21 Mar 2010, 09:19

babygirlpj2007

babygirlpj2007
Warrior
yanno, i know im dreamin but i wish David and the rest of the band could get on here, and feel free from people like those asses who messed it up for them before (he had to shut it down due to the bullying)
David would be so welcomed here.... Disturbed Fan

28Anything You Want (Suggestions) - Page 2 Empty Re: Anything You Want (Suggestions) Sun 21 Mar 2010, 11:45

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
babygirlpj2007 wrote:yanno, i know im dreamin but i wish David and the rest of the band could get on here, and feel free from people like those asses who messed it up for them before (he had to shut it down due to the bullying)
David would be so welcomed here.... Disturbed Fan

We just cant flood him 24/7 thats all :).

And as to the gamertag Idea, im still working on how to get it on, but as you can see I got my stats from Bungie.net on here.

29Anything You Want (Suggestions) - Page 2 Empty Re: Anything You Want (Suggestions) Sun 21 Mar 2010, 11:52

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
I think I got it.

30Anything You Want (Suggestions) - Page 2 Empty Re: Anything You Want (Suggestions) Sun 21 Mar 2010, 12:34

babygirlpj2007

babygirlpj2007
Warrior
very true morbid...i think we could handle it, cuz if anyone broke the rules relentlessly they would be banned right? so it would be do-able....
i think im off topic, imma stop...lol

31Anything You Want (Suggestions) - Page 2 Empty Re: Anything You Want (Suggestions) Sun 21 Mar 2010, 15:00

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
babygirlpj2007 wrote:very true morbid...i think we could handle it, cuz if anyone broke the rules relentlessly they would be banned right? so it would be do-able....
i think im off topic, imma stop...lol

No Worries Theguy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com