Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Download Midlife Crisis MP3 Empty Download Midlife Crisis MP3 Sat 07 Mar 2009, 20:45

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
Yes now you can download the song in CD Quality here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Ravensclaw on Mon 11 May 2009, 16:21; edited 1 time in total

2Download Midlife Crisis MP3 Empty Re: Download Midlife Crisis MP3 Sun 08 Mar 2009, 00:52

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Cd Quality it is thanks again Raven. :geek:

3Download Midlife Crisis MP3 Empty Re: Download Midlife Crisis MP3 Sun 08 Mar 2009, 11:28

VoiD

VoiD
Man I tried to download it but the download limit is reached:
"Error
This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.
This limit is reached.
To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information."

Can you do something about that? 😢

4Download Midlife Crisis MP3 Empty Re: Download Midlife Crisis MP3 Sun 08 Mar 2009, 12:05

savior_sorrow77

savior_sorrow77
ya i got the same thing void and i want that song!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

5Download Midlife Crisis MP3 Empty Re: Download Midlife Crisis MP3 Sun 08 Mar 2009, 12:55

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
ok the download is fixed and is now working enjoy

6Download Midlife Crisis MP3 Empty Re: Download Midlife Crisis MP3 Sun 08 Mar 2009, 13:29

Nakho

Nakho
Loading The Weapon
thanks a lot!!!

Last edited by Nakho on Mon 09 Mar 2009, 13:12; edited 1 time in total

7Download Midlife Crisis MP3 Empty Re: Download Midlife Crisis MP3 Mon 09 Mar 2009, 10:24

VoiD

VoiD
Thanks mate 👽

8Download Midlife Crisis MP3 Empty Re: Download Midlife Crisis MP3 Tue 17 Mar 2009, 13:19

Apophis

Apophis
Stupified
Ravensclaw wrote:ok the download is fixed and is now working enjoy

All I get is an Image when I download it...that link on here takes you to your photobucket page and then you can download the image....unless I am doing somethingk wrong

9Download Midlife Crisis MP3 Empty Re: Download Midlife Crisis MP3 Tue 17 Mar 2009, 13:38

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Click the download button underneath

10Download Midlife Crisis MP3 Empty Re: Download Midlife Crisis MP3 Tue 17 Mar 2009, 13:44

Apophis

Apophis
Stupified
Yeah I did it works, I just don't know anything about rapidshare file hosting so I didn't download because if it is anything like limewire I could get a virus

11Download Midlife Crisis MP3 Empty Re: Download Midlife Crisis MP3 Tue 17 Mar 2009, 13:46

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Raven made it himself you wont get a virus

12Download Midlife Crisis MP3 Empty Re: Download Midlife Crisis MP3 Tue 17 Mar 2009, 13:47

Apophis

Apophis
Stupified
I have a low quatily version of the song...I was wondering if it is higher than 96bps and what it plays at bps wise...

13Download Midlife Crisis MP3 Empty Re: Download Midlife Crisis MP3 Tue 17 Mar 2009, 13:49

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Yeah it is at high quality you will see

14Download Midlife Crisis MP3 Empty Re: Download Midlife Crisis MP3 Tue 17 Mar 2009, 13:49

Apophis

Apophis
Stupified
Does he have a page with a lot of songs on it?...just wondering

15Download Midlife Crisis MP3 Empty Re: Download Midlife Crisis MP3 Tue 17 Mar 2009, 13:54

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
come to the chat room

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com