Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Out of the previous 4 album's How do you want the 5th album to sound like.

Out of the previous 4 album's How do you want the 5th album to sound like. - Page 2 Empty24%Out of the previous 4 album's How do you want the 5th album to sound like. - Page 2 Empty 24% [ 8 ]
Out of the previous 4 album's How do you want the 5th album to sound like. - Page 2 Empty21%Out of the previous 4 album's How do you want the 5th album to sound like. - Page 2 Empty 21% [ 7 ]
Out of the previous 4 album's How do you want the 5th album to sound like. - Page 2 Empty18%Out of the previous 4 album's How do you want the 5th album to sound like. - Page 2 Empty 18% [ 6 ]
Out of the previous 4 album's How do you want the 5th album to sound like. - Page 2 Empty36%Out of the previous 4 album's How do you want the 5th album to sound like. - Page 2 Empty 36% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 33

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
i hope they musically get heavier so people can stop saying that they are not metal as that really annoy's me but lyrically the whole break up with his girlfriend(cant spell the word which she became when they got engaged lol) will lead to the lyric's being alot more dark which i think means it will musically sound like indestructible but lyrically like the sickness which is awesome in my opinion as they are the two best albums :)

xxxDisturbedxxx

xxxDisturbedxxx
Loading The Weapon
The only nu-metal album imo was The Sickness, Morbid Spawn. And Disturbed many times have said they are hard rock/heavy metal so even they aren't sure.

IndestructibleMasterofwar

IndestructibleMasterofwar
Stupified
I would Like a mix of the sickness and Indestructible.

Monster666

Monster666
Stricken
as long as its aggressive, angery, and powerful

⭐

xxxDisturbedxxx

xxxDisturbedxxx
Loading The Weapon
Stricken_Mistress wrote:Every album has it's strengths. But, I like the raw edge of The Sickness, the lyrical content of Believe, and the instrumentals of Indestructible. But, I'm all for another power ballad.

AMEN.

The lyrical content of Believe meets The Sickness, makes for an album that tops Indestructible called,

Imperishable.

Anywho...

)#!

tormented_insanity

tormented_insanity
Loading The Weapon
The Sickness was by far the best album of them all, but if I had to choose the sound of their fifth album, It would be a mixture of The Sickness and Indestructible with a little bit of Beleive thrown in there.

Wolf

Wolf
Disturbed One
Ten Thousand Fists and Indestructible sucked me in and held me captive, so I hope they sick to that general style of music. A little evolution is healthy, of course.

Lazarus12

Lazarus12
Believer
Ugh can't really say, lol I love all the albums, probably the aggressiveness of The Sickness, the sheer musical talent of Indesturtible, with the meaning and lyrics of Believe...excuse me while I go to the bathroom for a few minutes, the thought of it is to amazing XXD

Horns

Horns
Believer
I want it to sound like the sickness.

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Same here just like the sickness. :?:

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
It can't sound like anything they did before, cause thats how bands get in ruts. One of the great things about Disturbed is that they bring a new sound to the table with every album. It increases the quality of the songs, because it's something we're not always expecting. If every album sounded like the sickness or indestructible, Shinedown or Dio would be my favourite band. Disturbed's diversity allows them to release more great tracks than any other band.

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
Morbid Spawn wrote:
Ravensclaw wrote:cant believe you guys i would sell my soul to have another album like Ten Thousand Fists it was the most impowering album ever even more so then Indestructible

exactly!!!!!!!!!
See Im not the only one :twisted:

:cheers:
Hell Yeah. That was their best album ⭐

tormented_insanity

tormented_insanity
Loading The Weapon
I think they should just mix them all together. That way, it would sound like each album, but it would NOT sound just like a previous album Get what I'm saying?

zealouso

Warrior
ive got nothing to say, i love all their songs

zealouso

Warrior
ive got nothing to say, i love all their songs

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook