Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who plays Xbox 360? Empty Who plays Xbox 360? Wed 17 Feb 2010, 11:29

ZombieReaper33

ZombieReaper33
Believer
What's your gamertag?

Last edited by ZombieReaper33 on Mon 01 Mar 2010, 13:51; edited 2 times in total

2Who plays Xbox 360? Empty Re: Who plays Xbox 360? Wed 17 Feb 2010, 16:32

Conker

Conker
The Animal
Ah well that sucks, but I don't usually go on gaming forums like GameSpot's or IGN's because i hate them. They're not full screen and they don't have the latest post on the forum home.

3Who plays Xbox 360? Empty Re: Who plays Xbox 360? Wed 17 Feb 2010, 20:00

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
wow that blows we-least there are alot of places to get the information we need these days

4Who plays Xbox 360? Empty Re: Who plays Xbox 360? Thu 18 Feb 2010, 09:35

ZombieReaper33

ZombieReaper33
Believer
Exactly! Plenty of other sites to choose from. I'll do some research today and post some links to share with yall.
Yeah, I learned the hard way, not all forums are alike. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Guess there is a "special" place for disturbed people like me.
MORBUS RISING! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

5Who plays Xbox 360? Empty Re: Who plays Xbox 360? Fri 19 Feb 2010, 02:51

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
I only go to those sites for news on games...never bothered with their forums...usually I was overwhelmed by stupid people.

6Who plays Xbox 360? Empty Re: Who plays Xbox 360? Fri 19 Feb 2010, 18:55

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
I think PEOPLE get carried away pushing their weight offending forum members that do no harm....cmon for gods sakes...its just a forum and its meant to have fun and provide information and to give an opinion.Don't get too crazy and just remember the real world out there....RiGhT NoW....wE aRe fLOaTInG.....iN cYBeRsPaCE.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

7Who plays Xbox 360? Empty Re: Who plays Xbox 360? Mon 22 Feb 2010, 09:47

ZombieReaper33

ZombieReaper33
Believer
Dawn_Cato wrote:I think PEOPLE get carried away pushing their weight offending forum members that do no harm
You are right. They spend way to much time worrying that members might offend each other rather than taking a hard look at their actions and whether they offend members.

8Who plays Xbox 360? Empty Re: Who plays Xbox 360? Wed 17 Mar 2010, 14:33

kr0w93

kr0w93
Asylum
Krow10193

Looking forward to gaming with my fellow Disturbedlings :)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com