Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Need some ideas, let's brainstorm! Empty Need some ideas, let's brainstorm! Wed 04 Mar 2009, 21:22

CallistaZM

CallistaZM
Believer
I really want to get a Disturbed tattoo, have for a while, and this MAAW IV tour with it's roving tattoo artists seems like the perfect time and place but I've never been able to decide on specifically what to get. I don't want something big because I have a lot of other tattoo ideas I have to leave room for. I need some help from my fellow Disturbed Ones, either ideas or drawings or pictures of Disturbed tattoos you have/have seen, anything at all because multiple heads are always better than one. :D

Knightfall

Knightfall
I believe I've already told you this on DisturbedMB, but I'll say it again, the MAAW IV symbol

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
I say either get the music as a weapon logo since your going to be there or get the Believe logo.

CallistaZM

CallistaZM
Believer
I thought about MAAW, but I'm not sure I want one tied to such a specific event. I LOVE the Believe logo, but to look right, it has to be bigger than I think I want it to be.

Feel free to debate, I'm not shooting down ideas, I'm brainstorming.

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
the best one is the morbus with the fire behind him

CallistaZM

CallistaZM
Believer
From Indestructible's cover? I love that art, but again I think that one would have to be too big.

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
maybe just the believe symbol or the sickness face could be cool

Hoemmed

Hoemmed
Dehumanized
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My tattoo.
Its prett huge so, it wont fit to one picture, but you will see something.
The Guy holding the earth on its hands and there is wooden cross smashed through it to symbolize matter of religions in this world.
Text Cast Acide has long personal story for myself. (note, its not ment to be Cast Aside like on Prayer.)

CallistaZM

CallistaZM
Believer
That's pretty hot!

I want to get the smiley face but my boyfriend doesn't like it, it creeps him out. :(

10Need some ideas, let's brainstorm! Empty Re: Need some ideas, let's brainstorm! Thu 05 Mar 2009, 17:06

Hoemmed

Hoemmed
Dehumanized
I also had disturbed the guys head tattooed on back on my hand but i dont have pics of it. That place was really painfull.

11Need some ideas, let's brainstorm! Empty Re: Need some ideas, let's brainstorm! Thu 05 Mar 2009, 18:40

TheDisturbedOne

TheDisturbedOne
Believer
I would get just the plain The Guy face like this :farao: but maybe have DISTURBED written with like fire mixing in with it...awesome and simple

12Need some ideas, let's brainstorm! Empty Re: Need some ideas, let's brainstorm! Fri 06 Mar 2009, 00:20

CallistaZM

CallistaZM
Believer
That's a cool idea. Keep 'em coming though folks! :D

13Need some ideas, let's brainstorm! Empty Re: Need some ideas, let's brainstorm! Sat 17 Oct 2009, 12:32

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
I'd say the believe logo would be a cool tattoo.

14Need some ideas, let's brainstorm! Empty Re: Need some ideas, let's brainstorm! Sun 25 Oct 2009, 04:04

LadyDisturbed

Loading The Weapon
i love the mean smiley. have that one.

15Need some ideas, let's brainstorm! Empty Re: Need some ideas, let's brainstorm! Sun 25 Oct 2009, 10:18

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
if i do ever get a tattoo i wanna get The Guy being Crucified on the believe symbol

16Need some ideas, let's brainstorm! Empty Re: Need some ideas, let's brainstorm! Sun 25 Oct 2009, 14:46

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
You should get Morbus holding a flag with the Believe symbol on it.

17Need some ideas, let's brainstorm! Empty Re: Need some ideas, let's brainstorm! Tue 27 Oct 2009, 00:28

LadyDisturbed

Loading The Weapon
ooooooo good one bowers. might have to snag that from ya. ;)

18Need some ideas, let's brainstorm! Empty Re: Need some ideas, let's brainstorm! Tue 27 Oct 2009, 14:21

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
go ahead :)

19Need some ideas, let's brainstorm! Empty Re: Need some ideas, let's brainstorm! Tue 27 Oct 2009, 19:10

LadyDisturbed

Loading The Weapon
LOL! Well, atleast you fight for it. Ummm, how about like something from one of their shirts?

20Need some ideas, let's brainstorm! Empty Re: Need some ideas, let's brainstorm! Wed 28 Oct 2009, 14:39

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
LadyDisturbed wrote:LOL! Well, atleast you fight for it. Ummm, how about like something from one of their shirts?

id rather see it on someone else 1st to see if it works as an idea

21Need some ideas, let's brainstorm! Empty Re: Need some ideas, let's brainstorm! Wed 28 Oct 2009, 15:03

Darkking

Darkking
Asylum
AAAHHH JUST GET THE BLASTED TATTOO ALREADY!!!.....

Gawd!!

22Need some ideas, let's brainstorm! Empty Re: Need some ideas, let's brainstorm! Wed 28 Oct 2009, 23:11

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
as the famous T-shirt from the 1980's said

frankie says relax

23Need some ideas, let's brainstorm! Empty Re: Need some ideas, let's brainstorm! Thu 29 Oct 2009, 01:45

LadyDisturbed

Loading The Weapon
geez darkking. you gonna front me the money? ;)

24Need some ideas, let's brainstorm! Empty Re: Need some ideas, let's brainstorm! Thu 29 Oct 2009, 02:29

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
if he did would you actually get it done?

25Need some ideas, let's brainstorm! Empty Re: Need some ideas, let's brainstorm! Thu 29 Oct 2009, 22:58

LadyDisturbed

Loading The Weapon
helllllllllllllll yes

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com