Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Does anyone read anymore? Empty Does anyone read anymore? Mon 08 Feb 2010, 16:53

ZombieReaper33

ZombieReaper33
Believer
!

Last edited by ZombieReaper33 on Mon 01 Mar 2010, 14:01; edited 2 times in total

2Does anyone read anymore? Empty Re: Does anyone read anymore? Sat 13 Feb 2010, 22:33

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
I go to the library and use the internet there so i have a quiet place to work if i have to write a report.

3Does anyone read anymore? Empty Re: Does anyone read anymore? Mon 15 Feb 2010, 09:33

ZombieReaper33

ZombieReaper33
Believer
Ok great! I just finished reading the internet, now I guess I'll start on books!

4Does anyone read anymore? Empty Re: Does anyone read anymore? Wed 31 Mar 2010, 02:51

Post Orgasmic Chill

Post Orgasmic Chill
One of The Ten Thousand
YES! I like books better than movies! And I always have a book i'm reading for fun! :D

5Does anyone read anymore? Empty Re: Does anyone read anymore? Fri 02 Apr 2010, 11:37

tlg80

tlg80
I love to read.

6Does anyone read anymore? Empty Re: Does anyone read anymore? Fri 02 Apr 2010, 12:48

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
Reading is good for when there is nothing else to do. I used to read alot in my spare time.

7Does anyone read anymore? Empty Re: Does anyone read anymore? Fri 02 Apr 2010, 13:00

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
some books. havent read a really good one out of school in a while though

8Does anyone read anymore? Empty Re: Does anyone read anymore? Fri 02 Apr 2010, 13:03

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
Neither have i.

9Does anyone read anymore? Empty Re: Does anyone read anymore? Fri 02 Apr 2010, 15:57

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
I love reading about history and evolution thought in the social sciences also sometimes I like reading bios and music artists. Yes I do read!

10Does anyone read anymore? Empty Re: Does anyone read anymore? Fri 02 Apr 2010, 17:08

Stricken_Mistress

Stricken_Mistress
Inside The Fire
I'm currently reading Ghost Hunting 101 and Through Wolf's Eyes. I just finished a Journey Through Darkness. My favorite authors are V.C. Andrews, Anne Rice, and Jane Lindskold. I love to read. Always have. I also love to write though.

11Does anyone read anymore? Empty Re: Does anyone read anymore? Fri 02 Apr 2010, 17:10

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
I am currently reading the Inheritance Trilogy. My favorite authors are J.R.R. Tolken, Christopher Paolini, and Stephan King.

12Does anyone read anymore? Empty Re: Does anyone read anymore? Fri 02 Apr 2010, 18:55

Conker

Conker
The Animal
Ew reading, last thing I read was The Cask Of Amontillado (Favorite story) and Pride Of Baghdad graphic novel (sad).

13Does anyone read anymore? Empty Re: Does anyone read anymore? Sun 04 Apr 2010, 13:22

_KJ_

_KJ_
A Welcome Burden
Short answer? Nope

14Does anyone read anymore? Empty Re: Does anyone read anymore? Fri 23 Apr 2010, 09:44

Post Orgasmic Chill

Post Orgasmic Chill
One of The Ten Thousand
SMF....Favorite book by Stephen King and why? (he's my god) *drool*

And there's no excuse for not reading if you love to do it. You make time for reading like you would to watch your favorite tv program or movie or whatever else you make time for. Just saying...

15Does anyone read anymore? Empty Re: Does anyone read anymore? Wed 28 Apr 2010, 12:27

kr0w93

kr0w93
Asylum
I used to read manga. I'll still pick up a graphic novel every now and then. But for the most part, I hate reading. I'll read stuff on the internet.

16Does anyone read anymore? Empty Re: Does anyone read anymore? Thu 29 Apr 2010, 23:51

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
I have always loved to read. Don't get to read just for pleasure much with school and everything, but when I get the chance, I'll read everything I can get my hands on that isn't a textbook!

Textbooks are sometimes very, very boring.

And Conker, I love Poe's stories! The Cask of Amontillado was one I'd not read until I went back to college three years ago, and I loved it! Tell Tale Heart and The Fall of the House of Usher are my favorite stories by him.

17Does anyone read anymore? Empty Re: Does anyone read anymore? Sun 02 May 2010, 10:53

Post Orgasmic Chill

Post Orgasmic Chill
One of The Ten Thousand
GuiltyPleasures wrote:I have always loved to read. Don't get to read just for pleasure much with school and everything, but when I get the chance, I'll read everything I can get my hands on that isn't a textbook!

And Conker, I love Poe's stories! The Cask of Amontillado was one I'd not read until I went back to college three years ago, and I loved it! Tell Tale Heart and The Fall of the House of Usher are my favorite stories by him.

I've got my treasured leather bound book of Mr. Poe's stories. And I did like Tell Tale Heart....but not as much as The Black Cat. Or The Murders in Rue Morgue. :) He was a very talented man in my opinion. His poetry is just as good as his stories too!

18Does anyone read anymore? Empty Re: Does anyone read anymore? Tue 18 May 2010, 10:40

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
I'm proud to be a bookworm (it actually runs in the family, lol). I like reading my mom's romance novels, but I like some horror and action too.

19Does anyone read anymore? Empty Re: Does anyone read anymore? Tue 18 May 2010, 19:50

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Post Orgasmic Chill wrote:
GuiltyPleasures wrote:I have always loved to read. Don't get to read just for pleasure much with school and everything, but when I get the chance, I'll read everything I can get my hands on that isn't a textbook!

I've got my treasured leather bound book of Mr. Poe's stories. And I did like Tell Tale Heart....but not as much as The Black Cat. Or The Murders in Rue Morgue. :) He was a very talented man in my opinion. His poetry is just as good as his stories too!

Mr. Poe lived a very tortured life. Maybe that's why he wrote the way he did. He was an alcoholic, his young wife died, got kicked out of West Point, and his cause of death is still a mystery. His work is his legacy, and it is brilliant!

20Does anyone read anymore? Empty Re: Does anyone read anymore? Wed 19 May 2010, 01:52

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
I like Edgar Allan Poe's works. About the way he died, they found him unconcious and drunk in the street one night. He went into a coma and never woke up again. Makes me think that one of his stories "The Cask Of Amontillado" was somewhat like a premonition to his death.

21Does anyone read anymore? Empty Re: Does anyone read anymore? Wed 19 May 2010, 10:19

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
i don't tend to read as for one i took a book out of the library and haven't returned it(that was 5 years ago and i still have the book Lol) and the only books i read are history books because im a history nerd :)

22Does anyone read anymore? Empty Re: Does anyone read anymore? Wed 19 May 2010, 10:26

Vioz

Eye of the Storm
i read books and uhhhh yeah

23Does anyone read anymore? Empty Re: Does anyone read anymore? Wed 19 May 2010, 11:56

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Bowers wrote:i don't tend to read as for one i took a book out of the library and haven't returned it(that was 5 years ago and i still have the book Lol) and the only books i read are history books because im a history nerd :)

LOL!

I like History, mostly about ancient civilizations. But I get bored of my country's own history XDDD

24Does anyone read anymore? Empty Re: Does anyone read anymore? Wed 19 May 2010, 11:59

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
the japanese occupation of your country during ww2 is very interesting

25Does anyone read anymore? Empty Re: Does anyone read anymore? Wed 19 May 2010, 12:05

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Yeah, and grusome too Dx

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com