Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Best Intro

Best Intro from The Album Believe :D Empty12%Best Intro from The Album Believe :D Empty 12% [ 2 ]
Best Intro from The Album Believe :D Empty12%Best Intro from The Album Believe :D Empty 12% [ 2 ]
Best Intro from The Album Believe :D Empty0%Best Intro from The Album Believe :D Empty 0% [ 0 ]
Best Intro from The Album Believe :D Empty6%Best Intro from The Album Believe :D Empty 6% [ 1 ]
Best Intro from The Album Believe :D Empty24%Best Intro from The Album Believe :D Empty 24% [ 4 ]
Best Intro from The Album Believe :D Empty0%Best Intro from The Album Believe :D Empty 0% [ 0 ]
Best Intro from The Album Believe :D Empty24%Best Intro from The Album Believe :D Empty 24% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 17

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Best Intro from The Album Believe :D Empty Best Intro from The Album Believe :D Tue 02 Feb 2010, 22:19

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
I was Bored

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
I just love Bounds Intro. My fav intro of all songs in the world

Believe

Believe
Stupified
I went with Liberate love the intro to that song Believe

The Sickness

The Sickness
Stupified
Remember love the intro the slow start and slowly building up great song one of there best :Believered:

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
I like the intro to Devour :Believered:

Conker

Conker
The Animal
I'd say Believe or Rise

Scimish

Scimish
Bound cuz of the READY, DARKNESS COVER ME.

Darkking

Darkking
Asylum
Remember.

because it fades in the an awesome guitar riff. and thats my favorit song off of that album.

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
i do love intoxication and prayer

ZombieReaper33

ZombieReaper33
Believer
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>RISE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Because this song gets straight to the point. KICKASS!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | Music | Rock, Punk, Alternative | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com