Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

DstrbdDvoT

DstrbdDvoT
Believer
Anyone order the vinyl? It says it comes with a bonus cd. Anyone know whats on it or is it a cd copy of the album?

The Sickness 10th Anniversary Edition (Limited Edition)(2 LP Coke-Bottle Colored Vinyl w/Bonus CD)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
yea its just the sickness anniversary edition

DstrbdDvoT

DstrbdDvoT
Believer
Anyone order it?

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
Hey, I was just trying to buy that 10th year anniversary thing, well my english is not the best so I didn't understand how to buy it -.- it said something about a coupon??

Hoemmed

Hoemmed
Dehumanized
new album coming at summer better be really really good to cover this disappointment here....

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
I have a question to ask it's already the day after the release date of Disturbed's The Sickness 10 Year Anniversary Reissue with B-sides and Other Stuff it still says pending and not shipped why is that ? somebody please help me ?

DstrbdDvoT

DstrbdDvoT
Believer
For those who ordered the vinyl and did not get the Bonus CD. (I don't think I'm the only one.)

An e-mail I rcvd from customer care:

Dear Disturbed Ones;

Your order for Disturbed's "The Sickness" 10th anniversary vinyl edition recently shipped from our warehouse. Due to a manufacturing delay, your bonus CD was not included in your package and will be coming separately.

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
It sounds 10x better than original.

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
I wanted to tell that when I pre-ordered my copy of 10th Year Anniversary cd of "The Sickness" they didn't ask for my credit card information and also I didn't a receipt and also a conformation number and it just says pending and I never got any e-mails about my order so Tomorrow on Saturday March 27th 2010 when my dad comes to my apartment will order from somewhere else and get everything squared away and get my copy of the cd delivered to my apartment so that means I will have to wait until sometime next week and just have patience and on d1 it says pending meaning that the order didn't go through

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
Hey guys just to let know that on Thursday April 1st 2010 I am getting my disturbed "The Sickness" limited edition 10 year anniversary cd I am getting it from amazon so that I will get it and not have any problems.

aralez

aralez
as for me a new cover 3d is very little visible in the shop. I could not figure out that the sickness, because once shone on me the guy, and once the monster.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com