Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MW2/KZ2/MGO Empty MW2/KZ2/MGO Wed 06 Jan 2010, 03:23

bloodkillerx

Stupified
Hey guys, anyone here play:

Modern Warfare 2 or Killzone 2 for PS3? (Sorry, I do not own a 360 or Wii so please do not ask. And please, no fag-fanboy Console Wars. All the systems have their Pros and Cons.)

Just got Modern Warfare 2 last Thursday (On New Year's Eve. Great gift eh?) so yeah...not pro yet. Only level 17 and loving it. Haven't played much since I got it due to life (grr >.<) but now I can.

Killzone 2 - General of the Army (No where near Commander in Chief. 4k+ kills, 3700+ deaths. Don't play alot like I use to. Just doesn't have enough customization and unlocks. Still LOVE it though.)

Modern Warfare 2 - Level 17 (As I said, not really good right now. Getting the hang of it. Reaction time for me is getting better. Hard to adjust after being so use to KZ2. I'm not too bad though I guess.)

I'd also ask if anyone plays Metal Gear Online but hardly many play it anymore. Not to mention it's so poorly upkept by Konami. So glitchy most of the time.

PSN - MasamuneSoul (If anyone wants to add/play/whatever. :o

2MW2/KZ2/MGO Empty Re: MW2/KZ2/MGO Wed 06 Jan 2010, 16:00

JEC

JEC
Down With the Sickness
I've never played Killzone 2, but I can say that MW2 is one of my favourite games.

3MW2/KZ2/MGO Empty Re: MW2/KZ2/MGO Wed 06 Jan 2010, 16:29

bloodkillerx

Stupified
Yeah most people who play MW2 first don't like KZ2 (not sayin' ya do) because KZ2 weapons have much more recoil. Takes alot more skill to play and more bullets (like 6-10 if not doing headshots) and you have to burst-fire. BUT it's still an amazing game once ya get use to it.

4MW2/KZ2/MGO Empty Re: MW2/KZ2/MGO Wed 06 Jan 2010, 21:32

JEC

JEC
Down With the Sickness
Sounds cool.. Now I feel like trying KZ2 out... if only I had money for it. pissed lol!

5MW2/KZ2/MGO Empty Re: MW2/KZ2/MGO Wed 06 Jan 2010, 23:21

bloodkillerx

Stupified
I bought it last...May or June of 2009 for $60 bucks at Gamestop. Now it says on the site it's $60 bucks new and $35 bucks used. And the game isn't dead. It's far from dead. There is loads and loads of people playing it. Has double XP weekends and 3 DLC map packs. Camping you don't have to worry about as the game has team bases and has turrets at them. Any enemy that tries to camp in a base will have a turret or 2 (sometimes more) shooting him/her. You can kill the turrets but they just infinitely respawn. Sniper rifle has a 2x and 5x zoom.

Yeah it's just freakin' awesome.

6MW2/KZ2/MGO Empty Re: MW2/KZ2/MGO Thu 07 Jan 2010, 13:39

JEC

JEC
Down With the Sickness
Sounds really cool... I might actually buy it soon. Its too bad that I have Xbox 360 though cuz I can't vs you on it or MW2

7MW2/KZ2/MGO Empty Re: MW2/KZ2/MGO Thu 07 Jan 2010, 13:44

bloodkillerx

Stupified
Ah nice. I played my friend's 360 before. Not a bad console and love Gears of War 1/2 on it.

I really don't do 1. Vs. 1. on games.

8MW2/KZ2/MGO Empty Re: MW2/KZ2/MGO Fri 08 Jan 2010, 18:50

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
MW2 but for the BoxX

9MW2/KZ2/MGO Empty Re: MW2/KZ2/MGO Fri 08 Jan 2010, 19:22

bloodkillerx

Stupified
Ah.

10MW2/KZ2/MGO Empty Re: MW2/KZ2/MGO Fri 08 Jan 2010, 22:11

Conker

Conker
The Animal
MW2 singleplayer is great but the multiplayer blows. IMO

11MW2/KZ2/MGO Empty Re: MW2/KZ2/MGO Sat 09 Jan 2010, 00:29

bloodkillerx

Stupified
I like both but sometimes the kills are complete BS.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com