Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

» M E D I A » Sports » Soccer

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Soccer Empty Soccer Thu 15 Oct 2009, 11:30

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
does anyone else love this sport and if so what teams do you support?

i support arsenal BTW

2Soccer Empty Re: Soccer Thu 15 Oct 2009, 11:49

Post Orgasmic Chill

Post Orgasmic Chill
One of The Ten Thousand
I love the sport when i'm playing it...but I don't watch it much on tv because it isn't as popular here.

3Soccer Empty Re: Soccer Thu 15 Oct 2009, 11:51

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
iv never understood why it's extremely popular every where else in the world apart from America and Canada

4Soccer Empty Re: Soccer Thu 15 Oct 2009, 11:56

Post Orgasmic Chill

Post Orgasmic Chill
One of The Ten Thousand
Me neither. It probably has something to do with tradition and whatnot as per DawnCato's post about Fall in the Season topic. Lol.

5Soccer Empty Re: Soccer Thu 15 Oct 2009, 11:59

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
i think the USA would have to win the world cup for it to have a chance of becoming popular in america but america wont win that for a long time

6Soccer Empty Re: Soccer Thu 15 Oct 2009, 12:04

Post Orgasmic Chill

Post Orgasmic Chill
One of The Ten Thousand
Not until they have more Non-american than american's on their team they won't. That is true tho. If we're number one we like it. If we're not. We either a) ignore it or b) dominate whatever it is until we are.

7Soccer Empty Re: Soccer Thu 15 Oct 2009, 12:05

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
america has some good players but will get ripped apart by teams like spain and Brazil

8Soccer Empty Re: Soccer Thu 15 Oct 2009, 12:09

Post Orgasmic Chill

Post Orgasmic Chill
One of The Ten Thousand
Cause they live and breathe soccer, correct?

9Soccer Empty Re: Soccer Thu 15 Oct 2009, 12:11

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
yes but if you look at the players those teams have they are just amazing

10Soccer Empty Re: Soccer Thu 15 Oct 2009, 12:15

Post Orgasmic Chill

Post Orgasmic Chill
One of The Ten Thousand
Yeah, that's what I meant. Lots of other countries have natural talent for athletics. America, in my opinion, doesn't have that natural talent without the blood from other countries.

11Soccer Empty Re: Soccer Thu 15 Oct 2009, 12:24

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
america got to the semi finals of the world cup in 2002 which was very impressive

12Soccer Empty Re: Soccer Thu 15 Oct 2009, 12:40

Post Orgasmic Chill

Post Orgasmic Chill
One of The Ten Thousand
Hmm..didn't know we had it in us. I believe though that if America had their own straight blood lines (not sure if that's possible or not) and they went up against a country with well known athletic blood lines that they wouldn't stand a chance. I just asked my dad about this recently, is there a black guy on every athletics team in America? It's pretty much a yes. More than one for most. I wasn't surprised by it, but I finally now take notice of it. (and there's nothing wrong with black people, I don't want anyone to take offense).

13Soccer Empty Re: Soccer Thu 15 Oct 2009, 18:19

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
The US could have a very good soccer team if only soccer was popular here. Most athletes here care a lot more about football, baseball, or basketball. I like watching soccer...actually just the European leagues or the World Cup on the rare occasion that I can watch it. The MLS is pretty boring.

14Soccer Empty Re: Soccer Thu 15 Oct 2009, 18:20

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
thats because during slavery black people were bred like horses (strongest having children with the fastest etc) but thats not really anything to do with it as countries like denmark are good at soccer and they have a population of about 6 million

15Soccer Empty Re: Soccer Thu 15 Oct 2009, 18:21

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
Bound2Fate wrote:The US could have a very good soccer team if only soccer was popular here. Most athletes here care a lot more about football, baseball, or basketball. I like watching soccer...actually just the European leagues or the World Cup on the rare occasion that I can watch it. The MLS is pretty boring.

thats becuase in europe etc people have a deep amount of affection for their teams and in america teams are either new or move around the country so it would take a while for games to get more interesting as it needs more passsion

16Soccer Empty Re: Soccer Fri 16 Oct 2009, 01:27

Post Orgasmic Chill

Post Orgasmic Chill
One of The Ten Thousand
Bowers wrote:thats because during slavery black people were bred like horses (strongest having children with the fastest etc) but thats not really anything to do with it as countries like denmark are good at soccer and they have a population of about 6 million

Yep. I knew that. Lol. But we're not supposed to say that out loud. Shhh..

17Soccer Empty Re: Soccer Sat 17 Oct 2009, 18:45

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
When world cup time rolls around i check it out and in the states we got MLS and i root for Redbulls New York.

18Soccer Empty Re: Soccer Thu 22 Oct 2009, 08:29

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
Redbulls New York are meant to be signing my favourite player ever next summer as they could sign theirry henry

19Soccer Empty Re: Soccer Thu 22 Oct 2009, 19:38

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Good Redbulls need a good player they stink this year.

20Soccer Empty Re: Soccer Thu 22 Oct 2009, 20:19

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
isn't that because angel has been injured?

21Soccer Empty Re: Soccer Sun 02 May 2010, 19:20

GiveIntoTheNight

GiveIntoTheNight
Loading The Weapon
This topic needs reviving. The Champions League final is getting closer. Believe

22Soccer Empty Re: Soccer Sun 19 Sep 2010, 22:13

Vioz

Eye of the Storm
Not a big fan of soccer....well i support Liverpool tho :P

23Soccer Empty Re: Soccer Wed 22 Sep 2010, 09:18

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
lol, i hope Holland wins next time xD

24Soccer Empty Re: Soccer Wed 22 Sep 2010, 17:46

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
^ they wont...that will be their last final for a good while as their team is too old and brazil will win the next WC as it's in brazil

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

» M E D I A » Sports » Soccer

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com