Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Name The Next Album - Page 2 Empty Re: Name The Next Album Fri 16 Oct 2009, 08:57

Post Orgasmic Chill

Post Orgasmic Chill
One of The Ten Thousand
Bowers wrote:the only problem is that disturbed album titles have so far been only 3 words long Max

This is true...but I still think that Morbid Spawn's title would be cool for an album. I doubt they'd change the three words max thing though.
Hmm...

Depraved
Virulent
Nefarious Obscurities
Conniption
Slow Burn
Lunacy

Meh..

27Name The Next Album - Page 2 Empty Re: Name The Next Album Fri 16 Oct 2009, 09:11

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
Um....
How bout just Parabellum

PREPARE FOR WAR

28Name The Next Album - Page 2 Empty Re: Name The Next Album Fri 16 Oct 2009, 09:40

Post Orgasmic Chill

Post Orgasmic Chill
One of The Ten Thousand
Morbid Spawn wrote:Um....
How bout just Parabellum

PREPARE FOR WAR

That would work...as long as somewhere it said "Prepare for war" so people know what it means.

29Name The Next Album - Page 2 Empty Re: Name The Next Album Fri 16 Oct 2009, 14:27

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
the artwork could by similar to the ten thousand fist's that being a lot of cartoons people in it but they are soldiers and they all have the "guy smile and face"

30Name The Next Album - Page 2 Empty Re: Name The Next Album Fri 16 Oct 2009, 15:09

Conker

Conker
The Animal
Eternity
Dishonored

Idk, just guessing.

31Name The Next Album - Page 2 Empty Re: Name The Next Album Fri 16 Oct 2009, 15:13

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
not bad guesses :)

32Name The Next Album - Page 2 Empty Re: Name The Next Album Fri 16 Oct 2009, 15:32

LadyDisturbed

Loading The Weapon
Defiance. LOL!

33Name The Next Album - Page 2 Empty Re: Name The Next Album Fri 16 Oct 2009, 15:53

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
why Lol?

34Name The Next Album - Page 2 Empty Re: Name The Next Album Fri 16 Oct 2009, 15:55

LadyDisturbed

Loading The Weapon
why defiance? cause its part of the name of this site and I like the word. *shrugs*

35Name The Next Album - Page 2 Empty Re: Name The Next Album Fri 16 Oct 2009, 16:14

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
oh ok :)

36Name The Next Album - Page 2 Empty Re: Name The Next Album Fri 16 Oct 2009, 16:16

LadyDisturbed

Loading The Weapon
Main Entry: de·fi·ance
Pronunciation: \di-ˈfī-ən(t)s, dē-\
Function: noun
Date: 15th century
1 : the act or an instance of defying : challenge
2 : disposition to resist : willingness to contend or fight

from merriam-webster. Kind of fits them, doesnt it?

37Name The Next Album - Page 2 Empty Re: Name The Next Album Wed 02 Dec 2009, 03:34

zealouso

Warrior
LONG TIME NOISY

38Name The Next Album - Page 2 Empty Re: Name The Next Album Wed 02 Dec 2009, 05:51

FreakOnALeash

FreakOnALeash
Believer
zealouso wrote:LONG TIME NOISY

Long time noisy as an album name?

39Name The Next Album - Page 2 Empty Re: Name The Next Album Wed 02 Dec 2009, 09:50

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
How about.

The Crusade

40Name The Next Album - Page 2 Empty Re: Name The Next Album Thu 03 Dec 2009, 20:35

TimDisturbed

TimDisturbed
Disturbed One
I like the name "Possessed". It sounds cool, and wicked at the same time.

41Name The Next Album - Page 2 Empty Re: Name The Next Album Fri 04 Dec 2009, 04:40

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
Emenence
Arise
Risen
Dawn
Rend
Sunder
Soar

I know they already have a song called "Rise", making two of these redundant, but I think they could get away with it if the album had that sort of feel (growing stronger, not falling, ect.)

42Name The Next Album - Page 2 Empty Re: Name The Next Album Fri 04 Dec 2009, 06:26

Hoemmed

Hoemmed
Dehumanized
what ever the name of album will be, it will very likely sound 100 times better than all of these suggestions together.

43Name The Next Album - Page 2 Empty Re: Name The Next Album Fri 04 Dec 2009, 07:24

zealouso

Warrior
Hoemmed wrote:what ever the name of album will be, it will very likely sound 100 times better than all of these suggestions together.

youve got a point there dude

the first one i posted was a silly guess

CrowX wrote:if not darker, due to a recent relationship break-up and other problems that are still happening in his life.

WHORRORIFIED ME and WHORIBLE

44Name The Next Album - Page 2 Empty Re: Name The Next Album Sun 06 Dec 2009, 12:45

nomasanarquia

nomasanarquia
Warrior
Scapegoat. idk i'd like that name in an album.

45Name The Next Album - Page 2 Empty Re: Name The Next Album Mon 15 Mar 2010, 23:13

disturbedlepgirl

disturbedlepgirl
Loading The Weapon
Demonic Reality....just something me and my son thought of.

46Name The Next Album - Page 2 Empty Re: Name The Next Album Tue 16 Mar 2010, 14:49

kr0w93

kr0w93
Asylum
Sadistic Desire
Burning Keys Bloodstained Locks
Cutthroat
The Sweetest Taste of Sorrow

47Name The Next Album - Page 2 Empty Re: Name The Next Album Fri 26 Mar 2010, 12:40

GODSERENITY

GODSERENITY
Stupified
DEMONS
HELL
HELL ON EARTH
FEAR
Disturbed Warrior

48Name The Next Album - Page 2 Empty Re: Name The Next Album Tue 30 Mar 2010, 19:43

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
heres an idea. the album should be called We Are.

but when its presented on the cd. the words We Are will be right above the word Disturbed, secretly making the album called

"WE ARE DISTURBED!!!!"

like it? no?

49Name The Next Album - Page 2 Empty Re: Name The Next Album Tue 30 Mar 2010, 20:28

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
DYLANPCRIDDLE wrote:heres an idea. the album should be called We Are.

but when its presented on the cd. the words We Are will be right above the word Disturbed, secretly making the album called

"WE ARE DISTURBED!!!!"

like it? no?
interesting idea but it doesnt fit the dark mood. sounds like a nice greatest hits album or album later down the road :D

And how does the title "ENSLAVED" sound? idk really first thought to my head

50Name The Next Album - Page 2 Empty Re: Name The Next Album Wed 31 Mar 2010, 02:11

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
Hoemmed wrote:what ever the name of album will be, it will very likely sound 100 times better than all of these suggestions together.
Disturbed Warrior

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com