Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Disturbed next tour - Page 2 Empty Re: Disturbed next tour Sat 19 Sep 2009, 22:14

LadyCorruption

Warrior
She? No, it's a guy. I'm from CR.

27Disturbed next tour - Page 2 Empty Re: Disturbed next tour Sat 19 Sep 2009, 23:34

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
LadyCorruption wrote:That's what I said Hoemmed. Here's the conversation I'm having with a dj at the station who said it.

Subject:
RE: Disturbed
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 12:10:52 -0400
To: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yes, they are taking time off...Roughly two years...It's part of their record deal with their label. After so many albums, they're entitled to a short hiatus.

Not every DJ lies :)

just because they are entitled to it doesn't mean they have to take a hiatus if they don't want to look at metallica they never took a hiatus and only had a few years off due to the problems within the band

28Disturbed next tour - Page 2 Empty Re: Disturbed next tour Sun 20 Sep 2009, 04:49

LadyCorruption

Warrior
But David said that they all wanted to because of their ages and their families. It was in an interview on this site.

29Disturbed next tour - Page 2 Empty Re: Disturbed next tour Mon 28 Sep 2009, 00:19

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
Hurry up guys....I'm bored as fuck...spank me Heart butt

30Disturbed next tour - Page 2 Empty Re: Disturbed next tour Wed 30 Sep 2009, 16:01

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
i found an interview on youtube with david draiman where he states that they will release and album next year

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

31Disturbed next tour - Page 2 Empty Re: Disturbed next tour Wed 30 Sep 2009, 16:49

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
there you go its is definite they are making a new record right now i bet

32Disturbed next tour - Page 2 Empty Re: Disturbed next tour Wed 30 Sep 2009, 18:27

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
Can't wait for new album. Need some new Draiman on my Ipod

33Disturbed next tour - Page 2 Empty Re: Disturbed next tour Wed 30 Sep 2009, 22:12

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
the video is new to youtube but was filmed during their tour of canada soon after MAAW IV

34Disturbed next tour - Page 2 Empty Re: Disturbed next tour Wed 30 Sep 2009, 22:16

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
Can't wait for the new album and tour.

35Disturbed next tour - Page 2 Empty Re: Disturbed next tour Wed 30 Sep 2009, 22:43

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
it should be around 1 year till they tour britain = Awesome

36Disturbed next tour - Page 2 Empty Re: Disturbed next tour Thu 01 Oct 2009, 12:07

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
THEY MUST COME BACK TO SASKATCHEWAN!!

37Disturbed next tour - Page 2 Empty Re: Disturbed next tour Thu 01 Oct 2009, 13:05

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
i dont even know which part of canada Saskatchewan is in Lol

38Disturbed next tour - Page 2 Empty Re: Disturbed next tour Thu 01 Oct 2009, 15:23

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
Part 1 of that interview is pretty good. David comes off as pretty intelligent in interviews.

39Disturbed next tour - Page 2 Empty Re: Disturbed next tour Thu 01 Oct 2009, 15:32

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
yh he does which is surprising as most musicians dont

40Disturbed next tour - Page 2 Empty Re: Disturbed next tour Thu 01 Oct 2009, 22:22

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
Bowers wrote:i dont even know which part of canada Saskatchewan is in Lol

Smack dab in the middle pretty much

41Disturbed next tour - Page 2 Empty Re: Disturbed next tour Thu 01 Oct 2009, 23:30

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
i though canada was like america where most of the good places are near the coasts and all the shitholes are between them

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com