Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Jerr

Jerr
Believer
i fel 4 it lol, that was good i got a lil nervous lol

Mike Smith "Metal Slave"

Mike Smith
I think it would be weird if David did that. like would he still be good. Disturbed are an awesome band but for that band to be awesome u need David. anyone else have any ideas on what it would be like if David left Disturbed and went solo.

What exactly is Morbus Rissing is it a new Disturbed album and that reminds me dose anyone have any info on the next Disturbed album or is their gonna be another one? please contact me and let me knoe. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or look me up on myspace [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] please let me know thanks.

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
Morbus Rising is simply the name of this specific Disturbed Forum i think. Also, many people call the guy of the Indestructible album cover Morbus.

ryan123

ryan123
Stupified
You that kinda makes me mad

Scimish

Scimish
Damn it I almost shat myself.
I love David, and would be very upset if he decided to leave Disturbed.

disturbedlepgirl

disturbedlepgirl
Loading The Weapon
OMG What would that sound like if Disturbed had a different vocalist? Joke or not, that would be too weird. I kinda identify with the band because of David's voice.

ak47gman01

ak47gman01
Damn i actully thought it was true! lol nice Dancing David

ZombieReaper33

ZombieReaper33
Believer
Bowers wrote:i can't believe some people feel for it Lol

i did it because i was bored LOL
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Some people have little if any sense of humor. Sad. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
People like us will rule the world someday and there will never be a dull moment again!
OH WHA AH AH AHH!!

Monster666

Monster666
Stricken
omg i think i almost cried. THATS NOT FUCKING FUNNY I WAS FUCKIN SCARED OUTA MY MIND!
lol

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com