Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NINJA ASSASIN Empty NINJA ASSASIN Sun 26 Jul 2009, 10:48

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand

Raizo (Rain) is one of the deadliest assassins in the world. Taken from the streets as a child, he was transformed into a trained killer by the Ozunu Clan, a secret society whose very existence is considered a myth. But haunted by the merciless execution of his friend by the Clan, Raizo breaks free from them...and vanishes.

Now he waits, preparing to exact his revenge. In Berlin, Europol agent Mika Coretti (Naomie Harris) has stumbled upon a money trail linking several political murders to an underground network of untraceable assassins from the Far East. Defying the orders of her superior, Ryan Maslow (Ben Miles), Mika digs into top secret agency files to learn the truth behind the murders. Her investigation makes her a target, and the Ozunu Clan sends a team of killers, led by the lethal Takeshi (Rick Yune), to silence her forever. Raizo saves Mika from her attackers, but he knows that the Clan will not rest until they are both eliminated.

Now, entangled in a deadly game of cat and mouse through the streets of Europe, Raizo and Mika must trust one another if they hope to survive...and finally bring down the elusive Ozunu Clan

2NINJA ASSASIN Empty Re: NINJA ASSASIN Sun 26 Jul 2009, 21:20

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
wow good job morbid not even i have seen this trailer yet it looks awecome i will be looking out for this one thats for sure

3NINJA ASSASIN Empty Re: NINJA ASSASIN Sun 26 Jul 2009, 21:58

Darkking

Darkking
Asylum
hmmm ninjas killing ninjas...I LOVE IT...LOVE IT..i'll have to check this out lol

4NINJA ASSASIN Empty Re: NINJA ASSASIN Thu 22 Apr 2010, 08:48

kr0w93

kr0w93
Asylum
^It's pretty damn good for an action movie people. A gorefest but sadly, it's about as hollywoodized/americanized as ninjas can get :D

All of the fight scenes are pretty dark though and the story sucks. Nonetheless, I fucking enjoyed it.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com