Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Interview With DAVID DRAIMAN Empty Interview With DAVID DRAIMAN Fri 24 Jul 2009, 23:07

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
here is a link to an new interview he did

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

oh in part 3 he pretty much proves he is dating lena yada as he back up her twitter post and syas she is japanese and living in LA which she does

2Interview With DAVID DRAIMAN Empty Re: Interview With DAVID DRAIMAN Sat 25 Jul 2009, 00:09

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
I had to edit your post again don't double post conor

Great interview David seems so drain and tired of everyone screwing him over and his girl leaving him his parents sick he has been thru alot at times in the video he looks like he just wants to get away from everything you can see his pain.

Last edited by CrowX on Sat 25 Jul 2009, 04:51; edited 1 time in total

3Interview With DAVID DRAIMAN Empty Re: Interview With DAVID DRAIMAN Sat 25 Jul 2009, 00:45

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
Good interview. I thought it was funny in either part 2 or 3 that David nor the interviewer understood the question or the answer.

4Interview With DAVID DRAIMAN Empty Re: Interview With DAVID DRAIMAN Sat 25 Jul 2009, 13:37

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
Good interview.

5Interview With DAVID DRAIMAN Empty Re: Interview With DAVID DRAIMAN Sat 25 Jul 2009, 17:14

LairyFairy

LairyFairy
Asylum
Looking forward to seeing this new puppy hes talking about

Hopefully that will help him :) I find my animals very theraputic when im struggling.

6Interview With DAVID DRAIMAN Empty Re: Interview With DAVID DRAIMAN Wed 29 Jul 2009, 09:39

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
wonder why he never mentioned John as a reason for moving to Austin

7Interview With DAVID DRAIMAN Empty Re: Interview With DAVID DRAIMAN Thu 30 Jul 2009, 05:40

Disturbed_Melanie

Disturbed_Melanie
Believer
He does seemed drained..and ya, he doesn't mention John, but I'm with him..I am tired of the winters. Just, be careful is just he needs to do is all I got to say.

8Interview With DAVID DRAIMAN Empty Re: Interview With DAVID DRAIMAN Thu 30 Jul 2009, 12:38

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
great interview....i hope he gets some rest.......he needs it:)

9Interview With DAVID DRAIMAN Empty Re: Interview With DAVID DRAIMAN Thu 30 Jul 2009, 17:00

Disturbed_Melanie

Disturbed_Melanie
Believer
Ya, one of the longest I've seen..He is in Austin now, right? Ya, can't wait to see the puppy. :-)

10Interview With DAVID DRAIMAN Empty Re: Interview With DAVID DRAIMAN Thu 30 Jul 2009, 17:36

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
i wonder if it's the same breed as lisa

11Interview With DAVID DRAIMAN Empty Re: Interview With DAVID DRAIMAN Fri 31 Jul 2009, 01:27

Disturbed_Melanie

Disturbed_Melanie
Believer
yes, it is, another Akita. :Rose:

12Interview With DAVID DRAIMAN Empty Re: Interview With DAVID DRAIMAN Fri 31 Jul 2009, 06:44

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
how do you know that?

13Interview With DAVID DRAIMAN Empty Re: Interview With DAVID DRAIMAN Sat 01 Aug 2009, 03:49

I begin to stupify

I begin to stupify
Inside The Fire
Interesting interview. He looks really tired and a little bored, I guess. New dog? Good, he needs it.

14Interview With DAVID DRAIMAN Empty Re: Interview With DAVID DRAIMAN Sat 01 Aug 2009, 20:20

Disturbed_Melanie

Disturbed_Melanie
Believer
he had mentioned it in another interview.. named it Angel.. plus, people are talking on his myspace.

15Interview With DAVID DRAIMAN Empty Re: Interview With DAVID DRAIMAN Sun 02 Aug 2009, 06:19

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
have you got a link to that interveiw?

16Interview With DAVID DRAIMAN Empty Re: Interview With DAVID DRAIMAN Sun 02 Aug 2009, 22:01

Disturbed_Melanie

Disturbed_Melanie
Believer
let me find it, ok? Dancing David I cannot remember where it is at.

17Interview With DAVID DRAIMAN Empty Re: Interview With DAVID DRAIMAN Tue 11 Aug 2009, 02:07

Disturbed_Melanie

Disturbed_Melanie
Believer
Dude, I can't find it.. I know it is on youtube and i have asked other people and they said the same thing, can't remember which one. But the Akita is his type of dog.. sooner or later he is going to show pics or we will see them. yay!! :-) Angel is a pretty name. check out his myspace their are comments on there about it too. yes, his one is official and real.

18Interview With DAVID DRAIMAN Empty Re: Interview With DAVID DRAIMAN Tue 11 Aug 2009, 11:47

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
cool and no problem about not finding the interview :)

19Interview With DAVID DRAIMAN Empty Re: Interview With DAVID DRAIMAN Tue 11 Aug 2009, 17:29

Disturbed_Melanie

Disturbed_Melanie
Believer
ok, gotcha! The Guy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com