Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
Hey guys I wanted to post blog because I keep on hearing that people say that they have talk to david draiman and they say the from believe record cycle that are more unreleased songs other than Liberate remix loading the weapon(studio verison) and also dehumanized(studio verison) so I would really like know what are the names of those unreleased songs how many are there and also how come when you ask david you only ask are there still unreleased songs how come you don't be more direct and just right out actually fully ask everyting about the songs I just wanted really get this cleared up I am not trying to be rude at all ? Believe

Last edited by disturbed fan86 on Tue 07 Jul 2009, 11:54; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing from song to songs in blog post)

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
I think those are the only ones.

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
hey guys could me a favor please and post some blogs post on here because I would really like to get alot posts on here thanks

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
There as been a rumor about a song called Breeze.

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
There are no more songs from the believe cycle those were the only ones.

Conker

Conker
The Animal
Could be ones that never left the studio, but other then that, I don't think so.

A Disturbed Mind

A Disturbed Mind
Believer
Like CrowX said There are no more from the Believe Cycle and there is none that never left the studio.

Conker

Conker
The Animal
How do you know? Did you record they're album? jk jk, but it would be cool if there was.

lordtyson

lordtyson
Stupified
could be songs that never got tracked or that never got finished ?
songs that no one but Disturbed knows about

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com