Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Twilight Saga:New Moon - Page 2 Empty Re: Twilight Saga:New Moon Tue 20 Oct 2009, 16:53

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
awful awful bunch of nonsense

27Twilight Saga:New Moon - Page 2 Empty Re: Twilight Saga:New Moon Thu 22 Oct 2009, 06:38

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Twilight is a great Movie and New Moon will be even better.

28Twilight Saga:New Moon - Page 2 Empty Re: Twilight Saga:New Moon Thu 22 Oct 2009, 08:32

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
the people who like twilight are for the most part the people who like high school musical last year

29Twilight Saga:New Moon - Page 2 Empty Re: Twilight Saga:New Moon Thu 22 Oct 2009, 09:15

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
No alot of grown people read the books and it is a adult book and movie.

30Twilight Saga:New Moon - Page 2 Empty Re: Twilight Saga:New Moon Thu 22 Oct 2009, 12:07

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
i wouldnt say it was an adult movie

31Twilight Saga:New Moon - Page 2 Empty Re: Twilight Saga:New Moon Thu 22 Oct 2009, 19:00

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Well yeah it is

32Twilight Saga:New Moon - Page 2 Empty Re: Twilight Saga:New Moon Thu 22 Oct 2009, 20:28

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
what is the deal with vampires as there is like 10 moives/TV shows about them

33Twilight Saga:New Moon - Page 2 Empty Re: Twilight Saga:New Moon Tue 16 Feb 2010, 18:10

Monster666

Monster666
Stricken
OK all this arguing is pointless because of one thing...SPARKILY VAMPIRES!!!! VAMPIRES ARE NOTTTTTTT SPARKILY WHEN THEY GO IN SUNLIGHT. THEY DIE WHEN THEY GO IN SUNLIGHT THEY DOOOOOOO NOOOOTTTTTT SPARKIL!!! besides that i thought twilight was BEARABLE if nothing else. new moon looked interesting haven't seen it yet. but for the most part i think i agree with Bowers. as far as im concerned the Blade movies r the only really good vampire movies out there besides a few others here and there.

34Twilight Saga:New Moon - Page 2 Empty Re: Twilight Saga:New Moon Wed 17 Mar 2010, 13:45

kr0w93

kr0w93
Asylum
Gonna take Bowers's side on this.

Don't like Twilight xD

Dual sunny

Hint: One of them is me; the other's Edward Cullen.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com