Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Win A Chance To Do Our Artwork Empty Win A Chance To Do Our Artwork Thu 25 Jun 2009, 20:57

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bunnyartist Wins Congrats To Her And Now The Admin Will Work With Her With New Exciting Concepts With The Artwork

Last edited by Ravensclaw on Fri 31 Jul 2009, 19:40; edited 5 times in total

2Win A Chance To Do Our Artwork Empty Re: Win A Chance To Do Our Artwork Thu 25 Jun 2009, 21:43

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
All the mods are recruiting people for it so If you want to join just PM and let me know! Also anyone on Deviant Art that comes onto this site, spread the word to your friends, that Morbus Rising has a contest.

Good luck everyone!

Last edited by Morbid Spawn on Thu 25 Jun 2009, 22:04; edited 1 time in total

3Win A Chance To Do Our Artwork Empty Re: Win A Chance To Do Our Artwork Thu 25 Jun 2009, 22:03

LairyFairy

LairyFairy
Asylum
Ravensclaw, Morbid Spawn, CrowX (when he returns) and I are all recruiting for this competition. Feel free to contact any of us.
Good luck guys xx

4Win A Chance To Do Our Artwork Empty Re: Win A Chance To Do Our Artwork Fri 26 Jun 2009, 11:41

Zerstörer

Zerstörer
Sickened
Is this a contest for drawing by hand, or for computer generated imaging? Either way I'll enter. I like a good challenge.

5Win A Chance To Do Our Artwork Empty Re: Win A Chance To Do Our Artwork Fri 26 Jun 2009, 12:57

TheSickness

TheSickness
Loading The Weapon
I would, but I dont think I could draw him very well. I'm more of a photographer anyways

6Win A Chance To Do Our Artwork Empty Re: Win A Chance To Do Our Artwork Fri 26 Jun 2009, 14:28

LairyFairy

LairyFairy
Asylum
You should give it a go :) everyone is welcome. Tommy, just do it whatever u like as long you feel it is suitable for our artwork. x

7Win A Chance To Do Our Artwork Empty Re: Win A Chance To Do Our Artwork Fri 26 Jun 2009, 16:06

Zerstörer

Zerstörer
Sickened
Okay, so the objective is to draw The Guy as realistically as possible? Or is it to come up with my own original design?
Sorry, I don't exactly understand the instructions... This is why I do badly in school, too lol

8Win A Chance To Do Our Artwork Empty Re: Win A Chance To Do Our Artwork Fri 26 Jun 2009, 16:12

LairyFairy

LairyFairy
Asylum
Lol you can put whatever take on it you like. x

9Win A Chance To Do Our Artwork Empty Re: Win A Chance To Do Our Artwork Fri 26 Jun 2009, 16:33

Darkking

Darkking
Asylum
the only thing i could do would be to take a already made pic of The Guy and turn it into somthing kewl with a photoshop..im good with that..not to good at drawing

10Win A Chance To Do Our Artwork Empty Re: Win A Chance To Do Our Artwork Fri 26 Jun 2009, 16:58

LairyFairy

LairyFairy
Asylum
lol andy have a go babe

11Win A Chance To Do Our Artwork Empty Re: Win A Chance To Do Our Artwork Sat 27 Jun 2009, 05:10

zealouso

Warrior
hey wait, i am interested in this art contest, where are we going to put it? in this site, if we put it in this site, where should we put it, creative arts or in this topic?

cmon, plz reply ads and mods

12Win A Chance To Do Our Artwork Empty Re: Win A Chance To Do Our Artwork Sat 27 Jun 2009, 07:47

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
post your pics of morbus here and then the contest will begin no one has yet you better get a move on you got one month guys so get too it

Last edited by Ravensclaw on Sat 27 Jun 2009, 16:18; edited 1 time in total

13Win A Chance To Do Our Artwork Empty Re: Win A Chance To Do Our Artwork Sat 27 Jun 2009, 09:45

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
Are we allowed pictures we have made in the past?

14Win A Chance To Do Our Artwork Empty Re: Win A Chance To Do Our Artwork Sat 27 Jun 2009, 14:07

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
I'd enter but I'm not good at drawing or graphic design.

15Win A Chance To Do Our Artwork Empty Re: Win A Chance To Do Our Artwork Sat 27 Jun 2009, 16:08

LairyFairy

LairyFairy
Asylum
Well everyone should have a try is doesnt matter how bad you think it is lol just give it a shot! raven is right, u guys need to start posting

16Win A Chance To Do Our Artwork Empty Re: Win A Chance To Do Our Artwork Sat 27 Jun 2009, 16:10

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
You've never seen my drawings

17Win A Chance To Do Our Artwork Empty Dark Forces Wallpaper Sat 27 Jun 2009, 18:25

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
you can make them in photoshop or draw them just do something cause come july 31st one will be voted apon so get cracking

Heres mine hope you guys like it its called DARK FORCES

18Win A Chance To Do Our Artwork Empty Re: Win A Chance To Do Our Artwork Sat 27 Jun 2009, 18:32

LairyFairy

LairyFairy
Asylum
i love it :) well done raven

19Win A Chance To Do Our Artwork Empty Re: Win A Chance To Do Our Artwork Sun 28 Jun 2009, 13:32

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
That shits kick ass.

20Win A Chance To Do Our Artwork Empty Re: Win A Chance To Do Our Artwork Sun 28 Jun 2009, 13:39

Darkking

Darkking
Asylum
RAVEN WINS LOL

21Win A Chance To Do Our Artwork Empty Re: Win A Chance To Do Our Artwork Sun 28 Jun 2009, 18:20

LairyFairy

LairyFairy
Asylum
lol andy its like the NEVERMIND lol

22Win A Chance To Do Our Artwork Empty Re: Win A Chance To Do Our Artwork Sun 05 Jul 2009, 06:35

zealouso

Warrior
i just drew morbus, free hand, but the fact is i know that i wont win so im just gonna keep this drawing all by myself bcoz i just saw and compared ravens work from mine, and mine sucks, really 🇳🇴

23Win A Chance To Do Our Artwork Empty Re: Win A Chance To Do Our Artwork Sun 05 Jul 2009, 14:50

LairyFairy

LairyFairy
Asylum
may as well post it

24Win A Chance To Do Our Artwork Empty Re: Win A Chance To Do Our Artwork Wed 08 Jul 2009, 19:58

zealouso

Warrior
NOOOOO WAYYY

:Thatsbad:

25Win A Chance To Do Our Artwork Empty Re: Win A Chance To Do Our Artwork Thu 09 Jul 2009, 02:28

TheSickness

TheSickness
Loading The Weapon
That's a neat photomanipulation, raven. Really spectacular

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com