Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1USO tour Empty USO tour Sun 17 May 2009, 15:24

Joshua.Franklin

Joshua.Franklin
I am cutting and pasting what I posted on my blog on the Disturbed band home page. I hope to continue to raise interest for this. Please help out with any way you can fellow Disturbed fans.

Hello,

I would like to say that I think this is a great band and they have some amazing energy about them. I am a professional MMA fighter and I used Indestructable as my song to enter the cage to. I think this shows how much I like the music.

I am currently serving as a DOD contractor stationed on a FOB (Forward Operating Base) called Salerno in Eastern Afghanistan. There are Airforce, Army, Navy and Marines here that I believe could really use a visit from you guys. This would provide an unbelievable stress relief for the great Americans that are risking their lives on a daily basis in defense of our country.

I teach the MMA classes here and we listen to your music throughout our workouts. I know you have many fans here and throughout the different operating theatres. We recently had a visit from Toby Keith and he performed a concert for the FOB. I know these kinds of visits could do nothing but good for both your band and the military men and women stationed here.

Please consider making a trip out here to support the great Americans that so willingly sacrifice so much for our safety and freedoms. If this is something that you may consider then feel free to email me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and I will be able to put you into contact with the MWR (Morale Welfare and Relaxation) representative to facilitate this venture. Any support of any nature would be welcomed.

Sincerely Josh Franklin

2USO tour Empty Re: USO tour Sun 17 May 2009, 17:43

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
Good Cuase

3USO tour Empty USO tour Mon 18 May 2009, 00:29

Joshua.Franklin

Joshua.Franklin
Thanks for the support Morbid Spawn. I appreciate it.

4USO tour Empty Re: USO tour Mon 18 May 2009, 00:55

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
That is great what you guys are doing and visiting the troops is a great thing to do as they are the ones who serve our country.

5USO tour Empty Re: USO tour Mon 18 May 2009, 09:13

TheSickness

TheSickness
Loading The Weapon
I think it would be great if Disturbed did this, it would show what great guys they are.

6USO tour Empty Re: USO tour Mon 05 Oct 2009, 23:01

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
That is a good cause.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Forum free | Music | Rock, Punk, Alternative | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com