Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Damm That's a hard one but i say ten thousand fists. 🤡

TheGuy

TheGuy
The Sickness, it was the first albulm that told everybody that they dont fuck around.

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
there all good album but Ten Thousand Fists said i am unstoppable and i felt like it when i heard that album

TheGuy

TheGuy
true I wonder what there next albulm is going to be , but we have to be patient they just came out with Indestructible.

A Disturbed Mind

A Disturbed Mind
Believer
Believe to me sends the strongest message. Liberate your mind

TheDisturbedOne

TheDisturbedOne
Believer
I have no clue every song has so much meaning to it so i just going to go with all of them.

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
last years was there new one so hopefully the end of next year will be there next kickass album

Knightfall

Knightfall
Ten Thousand Fists sends a strong message of unity

TheOneYouForsaken

TheOneYouForsaken
Loading The Weapon
man this is like asking what type of air you like breathing but all the albums are awesome but which on I would call my favorite I would have to say Ten Thousand Fist either that or Indestructible both of those give you a feeling of power and strength

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
Knightfall wrote:Ten Thousand Fists sends a strong message of unity
Hell Yeah! The Guy

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
the sickness as it showed you that its good to be differant and that you should be proud not to be like everyone else

DisturbedShadow

DisturbedShadow
Oh hell that's a good question. If any, i'd probably have to say believe.

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
Ten-Thousand fists definetly send the strongest message lyrically, but I think Believe sends the strongest message musically because of the raw emotion and intensity packed into the album.

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
Yeah it does.

Zerstörer

Zerstörer
Sickened
The Sickness is Disturbed's original album, and their success with it was the foundation for everything that followed. In answer to the actual question, though, it is the sum of all the different songs put together which really sends out the message. That and the fact that their members actually believe and practice themselves what they talk about - Individuality, not becoming standardized, and how it's okay if you aren't normal. It is these factors that make the message Disturbed sends so powerful, rather than any of its separate albums.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com