Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Least Favourite

Least favorite song from Indestructible Empty0%Least favorite song from Indestructible Empty 0% [ 0 ]
Least favorite song from Indestructible Empty3%Least favorite song from Indestructible Empty 3% [ 1 ]
Least favorite song from Indestructible Empty0%Least favorite song from Indestructible Empty 0% [ 0 ]
Least favorite song from Indestructible Empty6%Least favorite song from Indestructible Empty 6% [ 2 ]
Least favorite song from Indestructible Empty3%Least favorite song from Indestructible Empty 3% [ 1 ]
Least favorite song from Indestructible Empty6%Least favorite song from Indestructible Empty 6% [ 2 ]
Least favorite song from Indestructible Empty29%Least favorite song from Indestructible Empty 29% [ 10 ]
Least favorite song from Indestructible Empty9%Least favorite song from Indestructible Empty 9% [ 3 ]
Least favorite song from Indestructible Empty23%Least favorite song from Indestructible Empty 23% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 34

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
my least fav is Façade.

Last edited by CrowX on Wed 23 Dec 2009, 11:14; edited 1 time in total

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
facade for sure then followed by haunted and the curse

AdamZeZ

AdamZeZ
Stupified
The Curse. That's the only one I like the least.

TheDisturbedOne

TheDisturbedOne
Believer
I think every song is good...but if i had to choose it would be Torn, but when that solo starts going its like.....WOW

Hoemmed

Hoemmed
Dehumanized
Only song i dislike is definetly divide.

Stricken_Mistress

Stricken_Mistress
Inside The Fire
I like facade, but, it's slightly forgetable when paired with the rest of the tracks.

TimDisturbed

TimDisturbed
Disturbed One
My least favorite is Facade, but close behind it would be The Curse.

Overburdened91

Believer
why does everybody hate facade???my least fav is perfect insanity

CallistaZM

CallistaZM
Believer
The only song I don't care as much for as the rest is Deceiver and even that I like the melody and chorus for. I LOVE everything else, especially Perfect Insanity, Divide, and Enough. Their most solid and well-balanced album yet. ⭐

DisturbedFan4Lyfe

DisturbedFan4Lyfe
Disturbed One
I'm going to get flamed for this, but here goes.

Torn. It's too slow for my taste. Has one of the best solos on there, but the song as a whole just does almost nothing for me.

beautifullydisturbed

beautifullydisturbed
Believer
No I will get flamed.. I don't like Inside the fire I think because I think we all know the story behind that song and it bugs me now. Bu tmy fav is The curse... geeze aren't I the odd one out here..LOL

the ice doll

the ice doll
my least favorite on the album is proboly torn as well, and y the hell does everyone hate facade!? i love that song!

Horns

Horns
Believer
LOL facade and thr curse are like my favorites, divide is my leaste.

Lazarus12

Lazarus12
Believer
I honestly love every single song. Sometimes I get a little tired of Disturbed but then I listen to this album and I just smile and feel stupid. They are so amazing

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
every song on this album is awesome but i wish songs like torn were a bit faster and heavier

xxxDisturbedxxx

xxxDisturbedxxx
Loading The Weapon
Criminal has to be my least. I don't know why people don't like The Curse. That song has by far the strongest message on there...

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
Damn many people seems to hate the Curse :O

My least favourite is torn. It's got a awesome guitar solo but that's all

SaphireTsukikage

SaphireTsukikage
Disturbed One
least favorite is torn..tis slow

disturbed18

disturbed18
Perfect Insanity

ryan123

ryan123
Stupified
u guy are ididots no one likes facade thats like my 2nd favorite song onthere but my least favorite is enough

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
we are not idiots, we are just people with diffrent opinions

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
ryan123 wrote:u guy are ididots no one likes facade thats like my 2nd favorite song onthere but my least favorite is enough

I do not want you to call anyone on this board an idiot people have an opinion

ryan123

ryan123
Stupified
My bad i should'ndt of said that and i know it was wrong just kinda got carried away nobodys the idiot but me

Sorry

the_disturbed14

the_disturbed14
beautifullydisturbed wrote:No I will get flamed.. I don't like Inside the fire I think because I think we all know the story behind that song and it bugs me now. Bu tmy fav is The curse... geeze aren't I the odd one out here..LOL

Funny, I feel the same way, don't like Torn, but favorite is the curse. Stop stalking me... its obvious >.<

Remiel

Stricken
I pre-ordered the Limited Edition, unfortunately. My least favorite is Run.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com