Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Favorite Indestructible Song

Favorite Indestructible Song Empty13%Favorite Indestructible Song Empty 13% [ 23 ]
Favorite Indestructible Song Empty11%Favorite Indestructible Song Empty 11% [ 18 ]
Favorite Indestructible Song Empty7%Favorite Indestructible Song Empty 7% [ 12 ]
Favorite Indestructible Song Empty18%Favorite Indestructible Song Empty 18% [ 30 ]
Favorite Indestructible Song Empty6%Favorite Indestructible Song Empty 6% [ 11 ]
Favorite Indestructible Song Empty9%Favorite Indestructible Song Empty 9% [ 15 ]
Favorite Indestructible Song Empty7%Favorite Indestructible Song Empty 7% [ 12 ]
Favorite Indestructible Song Empty5%Favorite Indestructible Song Empty 5% [ 9 ]
Favorite Indestructible Song Empty4%Favorite Indestructible Song Empty 4% [ 6 ]
Favorite Indestructible Song Empty11%Favorite Indestructible Song Empty 11% [ 18 ]
Favorite Indestructible Song Empty5%Favorite Indestructible Song Empty 5% [ 8 ]
Favorite Indestructible Song Empty4%Favorite Indestructible Song Empty 4% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 171

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Favorite Indestructible Song Empty Favorite Indestructible Song Wed 25 Feb 2009, 18:19

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Indestructible by far my fav. :The Guy:

Last edited by CrowX on Mon 01 Jun 2009, 18:59; edited 1 time in total

2Favorite Indestructible Song Empty Re: Favorite Indestructible Song Sat 28 Feb 2009, 04:13

Hoemmed

Hoemmed
Dehumanized
Haunted just rocks. Lyrics descripe my life perfectly..

3Favorite Indestructible Song Empty Re: Favorite Indestructible Song Sat 28 Feb 2009, 15:12

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
i like enough the most followed by indestructible

4Favorite Indestructible Song Empty Re: Favorite Indestructible Song Sun 01 Mar 2009, 00:38

TheGuy

TheGuy
Perfect Insanity perfect song to rock out to Head Bang

5Favorite Indestructible Song Empty Re: Favorite Indestructible Song Mon 02 Mar 2009, 00:52

TheDisturbedOne

TheDisturbedOne
Believer
Wow this is hard, Indestructible is awesome deffinatly in my top 5, Perfect Insanity was my first Disturbed song I could play on my guitar, but I'm gonna go with Deciever its just awesome, the guitar is amazing.

6Favorite Indestructible Song Empty Re: Favorite Indestructible Song Thu 05 Mar 2009, 06:15

DownLordSajgon

DownLordSajgon
Damn Indestructible Fucking Great

7Favorite Indestructible Song Empty Re: Favorite Indestructible Song Fri 06 Mar 2009, 04:32

Stricken_Mistress

Stricken_Mistress
Inside The Fire
The whole record just rocks. But, deciever hit home being that my
husband just left me.

8Favorite Indestructible Song Empty Re: Favorite Indestructible Song Fri 06 Mar 2009, 12:24

AdamZeZ

AdamZeZ
Stupified
2 people and myself vote Perfect Insanity, except there are only 2 votes for perfect insanity. wtf lol. Someone said PI but voted something else, or didn't vote at all.

9Favorite Indestructible Song Empty Re: Favorite Indestructible Song Fri 06 Mar 2009, 15:22

DisturbedGoddess

DisturbedGoddess
Believer
Wow now this is a harder one. This is like one of the best Disturbed albums out there. Its so hard to pick.

Indestructible, Inside the Fire, The Night, Haunted, The Curse, Criminal, FAÇADE

But if i had to pick one....It'd have to be Inside the fire. :D

10Favorite Indestructible Song Empty Re: Favorite Indestructible Song Fri 06 Mar 2009, 16:14

TimDisturbed

TimDisturbed
Disturbed One
I can't decide between the four singles from the album (Perfect Insanity, Indestructible, The Night and Inside the Fire). But if I had to pick one, it would be The Night.

11Favorite Indestructible Song Empty Re: Favorite Indestructible Song Tue 17 Mar 2009, 02:56

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
The Night is a great track it got the most votes so far.

12Favorite Indestructible Song Empty Re: Favorite Indestructible Song Sat 28 Mar 2009, 14:15

The Sickness

The Sickness
Stupified
Indestructible and the night

13Favorite Indestructible Song Empty Re: Favorite Indestructible Song Sat 28 Mar 2009, 19:21

IndestructibleMasterofwar

IndestructibleMasterofwar
Stupified
Indestructible and Enough are my favs. The guy

14Favorite Indestructible Song Empty Re: Favorite Indestructible Song Fri 03 Apr 2009, 17:31

the ice doll

the ice doll
my favs are indestruable inside the fire and facade!!!

15Favorite Indestructible Song Empty Re: Favorite Indestructible Song Fri 17 Apr 2009, 23:18

Jayce

Haunted, by far, is my fav song on this AMAZING cd! I can relate to the words! Fab!

16Favorite Indestructible Song Empty Re: Favorite Indestructible Song Sun 31 May 2009, 17:50

the ice doll

the ice doll
and divide! adn crimianl! and ALL OF THEM

17Favorite Indestructible Song Empty Re: Favorite Indestructible Song Mon 01 Jun 2009, 15:51

Zerstörer

Zerstörer
Sickened
The Curse. I like the message it sends, how somehow we will create the strength to make it through all the bad circumstances life can throw at us, and we will keep going, and eventually break the system.

18Favorite Indestructible Song Empty Re: Favorite Indestructible Song Mon 01 Jun 2009, 18:58

xxxDisturbedxxx

xxxDisturbedxxx
Loading The Weapon
I think The Curse has one of the strongest messages on the album.

19Favorite Indestructible Song Empty Re: Favorite Indestructible Song Mon 01 Jun 2009, 20:13

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
Inside the Fire's my favourite, but Enough is right behind it.

20Favorite Indestructible Song Empty Re: Favorite Indestructible Song Sun 06 Sep 2009, 08:26

bigdan

bigdan
torn does it for me.

21Favorite Indestructible Song Empty Re: Favorite Indestructible Song Sun 06 Sep 2009, 09:49

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
Criminal is the one for me and also back on wikipedia when said about the b-side criminal because that it wasn't released during the Ten Thousand Fists era I was really happy that released on the indestructible record :cheers:

22Favorite Indestructible Song Empty Re: Favorite Indestructible Song Sun 06 Sep 2009, 11:26

I begin to stupify

I begin to stupify
Inside The Fire
Indestructible, Inside the Fire, Torn, Perfect Insanity, but the most Torn because of lyric.

23Favorite Indestructible Song Empty Re: Favorite Indestructible Song Mon 21 Sep 2009, 02:12

LadyCorruption

Warrior
OMG I love PI. But my fave is The Night. I can't get enough of this song!

24Favorite Indestructible Song Empty Re: Favorite Indestructible Song Thu 24 Sep 2009, 21:30

Style

Style
TheGuy wrote:Perfect Insanity perfect song to rock out to Head Bang

My favorite song by far. Great Instrumentals, amazing lyrics, and just an all around killer song.

25Favorite Indestructible Song Empty Re: Favorite Indestructible Song Fri 25 Sep 2009, 16:17

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
the night is my favourite song :)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com