Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Disturbed changed my life Empty Disturbed changed my life Fri 10 Apr 2009, 21:57

Monster666

Monster666
Stricken
I first heard the song Stricken on the radio when Fists first came out. i loved the song but didn't know anything about the band. Then i heard Down with the sickness and decided i needed to get more of Disturbed's songs and albums. So i got the sickness, believe and 10000 fists but it wasn't until i got over my exgirlfriend (long sad story there) that i really started to use Disturbed's music for strength and power. i used my anger and frustration and focused it on my goals. I used to be home-schooled actually, but got out of that and hit public school, which was rough but i made out ok. now i run track, i make honor roll and i owe a lot of it to Disturbed. this music has inspired me, made me see what i could do and helped give me the extra push i needed to get there. thanks Disturbed and all the fans that made it one of the most popular bands out there.

2Disturbed changed my life Empty Re: Disturbed changed my life Sat 11 Apr 2009, 00:27

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
thanks for sharing that brother im glad you joinned have a good stay here and if you need anything just ask

3Disturbed changed my life Empty Re: Disturbed changed my life Sat 11 Apr 2009, 01:51

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
Nice dude, good to here some old fashion inspiration

4Disturbed changed my life Empty Re: Disturbed changed my life Sat 11 Apr 2009, 11:42

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Welcome disturbed brother. : :Disturbed:

Last edited by CrowX on Wed 20 May 2009, 13:52; edited 1 time in total

5Disturbed changed my life Empty Re: Disturbed changed my life Sun 12 Apr 2009, 01:00

xxxDisturbedxxx

xxxDisturbedxxx
Loading The Weapon
Another one to the brother hood. :)

6Disturbed changed my life Empty Re: Disturbed changed my life Sun 12 Apr 2009, 18:23

Believe

Believe
Stupified
Welcome to the forum. Believe

7Disturbed changed my life Empty Re: Disturbed changed my life Wed 13 May 2009, 17:58

Monster666

Monster666
Stricken
its nice to be among (if only online) my Disturbed brothers and sisters.
The guy

8Disturbed changed my life Empty Re: Disturbed changed my life Wed 20 May 2009, 13:51

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
glad you're here

9Disturbed changed my life Empty Re: Disturbed changed my life Mon 05 Oct 2009, 22:22

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
Hello Disturbed Fan

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com